Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone trading on "Decentralized Exchanges"?  (Read 180 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:44:04 AM

I only ever used Etherdelta and Forkdelta until now (it has been already long time since i've used both exchanges since i used them to sell my token which didn't listed on bigger exchange).
What i don't like to trade on DEX exchange is i often had so much "lag" while i want to execute my order.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:44:43 AM

downloading/syncing the blockchain is pretty hassel  because the size of it is verry huge and even if you say you have a fast connection , that will still take much time  but what is with that exchange and why it needs a full sync of blockchain ?  that exchange isnt even popular but the ones that you mentioned first
( binance dex , waves dex , idex ) are the ones that are popular enough to be trusted  .  never traded on these three though because the last exchange that i use is only etherdelta and after that , i stop trading  .
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:54:31 PM

I am still trading in Forkdelta, this is still a good exchange for me. Though I feel bad that they are lacking volumes and the number of traders is decreasing there but yet I can buy coins at a cheaper price in Forkdelta. After this, I trade in IDEX, but you said the bitter truth, Forkdelta is not a genuine decentralized exchange anymore as like the Binance DEX! Everyone keeps talking about Blocknet, I haven't tried that yet, will do later but it feels good that a better DEX has come and traders are loving that!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 02:11:57 AM

Hey guys.

As of recently, we've seen a TON of DEX's being released, some of them better than others.
Which ones have you used personally? Which one do you like the most?

Amongst dex I only tried up forkdelta, etherdelta and idex. So far I dont use others as I am concern mostly on the volume aspect of an exchange. We can say dex arent volume friendly if you compared to cex but that's okay. At least you arent bound by any censorship or restriction.

Since i have not face problem yet in IDEX, maybe i will keep use it. And i am not much trade in decentralized exchanges, maybe only to sell tokens that i get from bounties.

Oh IDEX, I almost forgot, this is a dex that we could consider a cex already. I recently found out that you need to create an account using your email just to trade. See now it becomes a centralized trading platform. Using emails means they needed users info off the chart now. Be careful.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:40:01 AM

I hate trading on decentralized exchanges because 99% of them sucks, the only one that's still fair to me is binance dex, if you want the best trading experience it's better you use binance or kucoin or huobi

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: