Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still staking Bitconnect tokens..  (Read 308 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 11:17:14 AM

Much to my surprise 2 years after Bitconnect shutdown, it's blockchain apparently has remained up and I've gained
50 BCC tokens in staking it on a server that I use as a multimedia SAN..

Anyone here been staking BCC?? Obviously I can't be the only one staking it because I'm getting rewards every
several days.. Any real use for it? Anyone trading them? It's a Proof of Stake blockchain.. Yeah it was used by probably
the biggest scammers dealing with crypto currencies, but it's still blockchain technology..

I figure someone would just rebrand it to something else useful and use it for whatever..

Just thought I'd ask since I pulled up the wallet and saw that I have 114 total BCC tokens.. 

-TR

I don't think it's worth re branding because they have a very bad reputation and the authorities might go after the new developers who will try to revive it, I've check it on Coinmarketcap and I don't see it anymore on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko, I think it should be forgotten and do not try to revive it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:53:24 AM

Bitconnect already left the markets years ago. There is no possibility of them turning back and so their utility token would just remain a shit coin for the rest of the life. I do not really think that you would gain any profits from those coins which you got for staking for years. Also the amount of coins you have is pretty less. There are number of users who got thousands of BCC coins which are worthless now.

If ever BCC started back than at the initial stage the coin would instantly dump because almost each of the holders would sell their coins. This is not possible though. You have no use of those coins but yet you can hold those coins for few more years to check your luck.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:57:41 PM

Much to my surprise 2 years after Bitconnect shutdown, it's blockchain apparently has remained up and I've gained

Anyone here been staking BCC?? Obviously I can't be the only one staking it because I'm getting rewards every
several days.. Any real use for it? Anyone trading them? It's a Proof of Stake blockchain.. Yeah it was used by probably
the biggest scammers dealing with crypto currencies, but it's still blockchain technology..

I figure someone would just rebrand it to something else useful and use it for whatever..

Just thought I'd ask since I pulled up the wallet and saw that I have 114 total BCC tokens.. 

-TR

Bitconnect? Was this not the scam project which shut down years ago you are referring to or is it another one?. You are certainly aware of the scam that happened with this coin and yet you think there is hope for it to come back again. Well, I don't think it's coming back no matter what anyone does not when there are other tons of coins to research on. There have been scam projects in this space and this one won't be an exemption thus the best thing is to forget whatever you see in the project and move on; it is a dead project with no hope of coming back.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:59:26 PM

A dead coin is gone. The biggest scam of 2017. Made my friend to pay thousands of dollars debt. I wondered him against bringing in people because it was designed to fail. He paid a deaf ear until the bubble water burst.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:00:11 PM

I don't think this is useful anymore. No one would even patronize them as it was a very popular scam in this space. You cant just do stuffs like this and expect to be widely accepted it doesn't work that way. This space has a long way to go In weeding out fake projects.
bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 12:18:02 PM

Do you know you can have some coins staked right inside atomic wallet and get rewards directly from validators such as #XTZ #ATOM #SVG and many others. See https://atomicwallet.io for details and download.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:23:46 PM

for me it is doubtful because this coin has a bad reputation or the biggest fraud, I see this coin listed on the BCC and BCCX unnamed exchanges, are these two coins related?  I don't know, maybe they tried to wake up, I think this coin is worth forgetting because there are still many better choices.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:41:00 PM

At first there was no need to invest in ponzi based coins and then if you have there is no need to promote it, we should have learnt our lessons uptill now as we have seen dozens of ponzi coins after bitconnect so we should never invest or encourage such programs where early comers and promoters are the real winners and majority of investors loose.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:53:22 PM

You can't be hopeful to sell the 50 BCC tokens you gain from staking your BCC.

I don't think this is useful anymore. No one would even patronize them as it was a very popular scam in this space. You cant just do stuffs like this and expect to be widely accepted it doesn't work that way. This space has a long way to go In weeding out fake projects.

On the other hand maybe. Ha If its blockchain stand still then perhaps they can still send it to their wallets to remind them this coin had been on the obvious scam in crypto yet it had victimized hundreds to thousands of people. Would this be a rare coin then and become colectibles?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:57:04 PM

Oh you can still earning bitconnect tokens that's good but too bad that there is no exchanges that listed bitconnect. Don't waste your time staking bitconnect, better stake to other tokens.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:18:31 AM

-TR

I will frankly say that you are only but wasting your time and your hope will be dashed to pieces. So if am correct you are waiting or wishing there is someone who will rebrand a scam project, who do you think will be naive enough to do so when taking into account it costs money to rebrand and also the token in question was a well known scam. It is better you move on and take your thoughts to other coins which are doing well, because as for this scam token, there is no hope for it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:29:03 AM

Oh you can still earning bitconnect tokens that's good but too bad that there is no exchanges that listed bitconnect. Don't waste your time staking bitconnect, better stake to other tokens.

That is NOT good. Bitconnect should die just like OneCoin,,, and every other scam out there. By the way I had no idea BCC actually had a blockchain I was pretty sure when I checked in 2018? Maybe 2017? There was no blockchain at least not a public one I could see. Should track down who is maintaining the node.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TexasRebel (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:08:31 AM

started with 77 Bitconnect coins... 2.75 years later after it shutdown, and me just running a wallet staking on a media server for that time I've now got 122 Bitconnect coins..

I got ripped off by a group of shady individuals... they're gone... but the technology is still banging along giving out rewards..  Not even on any exchange and it's
still just banging on...

Maybe in the future they'll become collectables and be worth something.. LOL!!

-TR

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 05:36:53 AM

That is NOT good. Bitconnect should die just like OneCoin,,, and every other scam out there. By the way I had no idea BCC actually had a blockchain I was pretty sure when I checked in 2018? Maybe 2017? There was no blockchain at least not a public one I could see. Should track down who is maintaining the node.
Bitconnect should have been dead for a long time because this project was no longer operational in the year you mentioned but if at this time someone is still trying to activate the scam project again then they are trying to trick some new investors who don't know about Bitconnect.

STUDENTCOIN