Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Pre-order Alpha-Technology Viper Scrypt Litecoin ASIC miner 5 MH/s  (Read 882 times)
blufox (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

I am offering my pre-order for a 5 MH/s scrypt ASIC miner from Alpha Technology. Delivery is currently planned for june 2014. With this device you can very efficiently mine scrypt-based cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin and Dogecoin.
The actual hashrate of the device will probably be 10% – 20% higher, according to Alpha Technology.

If you win the auction, I will give you the login details to my account at the Alpha Technology website, where you can change the account details and shipping address (see also http://forum.alpha-t.net/index.php?topic=96.0).
I already paid the deposit of 405 pounds, the remaining sum of 945 pounds will still have to be paid by the buyer 8-10 weeks before shipment. Shipment costs may be added as well.

Payments in Bitcoin are most welcome!

I put the auction up here, they also provide escrow service: https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/crypto-mining-asic/pre-order-alpha-technology-viper-scrypt-litecoin-asic-miner-5-mhs/
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:55:10 PM

Alpha is increasing hashrate! 

but maybe its just the heat coming from knc now that they are in the game too, but i suspect knc is just continuing the pre-order perpetual scam.  If they are so behind in the neptune why divert some resources to another project??  very very suspicious

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:02:42 PM

heh ...they are still saying they will ship the units 2 years late!

not sure about UK law maybe they think if they ship something they won't go to jail!

i got a refund from amex (amex not pleased alpha lied to them..said i paid in full and in process....i pointed out was 30% pre-order no equip...rep was p/o'd one does not LIE
to amex it seems)

but anyway still on their email list the blurb they sent me today....(2 years from when they took orders almost exactly) Smiley

here it the scam link  below

it is a piece of work

https://alpha-t.net/news/

for those unfamiliar look at the prices folk got taken for .check out the pages and speeds pathetic now they are ....and what is worse they ONLY asked for 30% down and took credit cards and paypal...so at least initially it looked like a safe bet....just saying Smiley

well something to look forward too next year at this time..more 'the equip is coming' letters from alpha technologies"

...man what a bunch of 'tools' Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: