Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gone are the days where projects team ask for opinions from investors  (Read 426 times)
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:23:33 PM

I have never seen any IEO conducted on P2pb2p that performs very well in the market. Once a project chooses Dobi, P2Pb2p, Latoken and the likes for IEO, I stay clear and still encourage who cares to just put their money where it's safe. Useless exchanges with fake IEO team screwing investors.
I've seen good projects that ends up on p2pb2b exchange but luckily they getaway from the wrath because few weeks later they listed on bitforex, okex, and coineal which brings better volume for the token if not would have been the end for the project, I don't know why new project team are sometimes so stubborn to listen to advice

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:56:12 PM

There are still some that asks questions to investors and the community but the real thing here is that people already share their opinions both on telegram/discord whatever chat they are using but also on bitcointalk as well.

So, what a coin creator all has to do is listen to people and not ask questions anymore. Sure, some of them do not even listen to them but that is a whole another topic. Unfortunately some people realized they could create any coin they want, print all the money in the world all by themselves, give themselves the whole printed coin and then give other people a bit for investing or doing something, that is a much much bigger problem.

Coin creators create 100 million token which is the total supply and give it to themselves and then share 50 million with others and ask them to make them richer both by buying that 50 million and also keep selling the 50 million they have themselves.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:07:01 PM

When project has nothing seriously to offer and are after money, the agenda is not fair fetched. to join team with a scam exchange to scam investors, sell tokens at a high price, then got listed, open trading for 5 to six months. the next day, they dissappear and the next is the exchange delisting the token. who suffered most in this scams are novices that are yet to understand how the scam deal whats and bounty hunters that spend their time marketing for such project and finally not getting paid.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:10:10 PM

I have never seen any IEO conducted on P2pb2p that performs very well in the market. Once a project chooses Dobi, P2Pb2p, Latoken and the likes for IEO, I stay clear and still encourage who cares to just put their money where it's safe. Useless exchanges with fake IEO team screwing investors.
It's a scam exchange and surely the IEO project there is also scam. I have not seen any successful IEO projects there, all of them ended and prices dropped hundreds of times after being listed. Stay away from P2PB2P exchange as far as possible

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:24:14 PM

Some times teams can know all, there are things that crypto traders and investors are aware of that's still shady to some new project teams, the wise ones are the ones that ask the audience for opinions .
Nowadays its rare to see a project team asking their investors for their suggestions or opinions to execute a better outcome. Its really different now, if you dont ask a question to them then you cant get a concrete answer on hows the progress of their project or something related.

The only project I can side till date on this OP point is Apollo, they never did any ICO or IEO, the CEO and team spend money on the project themselves and they still ask investors for opinions, this is rare in crypto space
Taking opinions from investors are good step, im seeing this kind of team as an indication for the project to succeed because they are willing to hear the opinions of investors that can contribute for the betterment of the project.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 04:53:53 PM

Teams today shall present themselves as knowledgeable for people to think they knew it all. This is why it ends the be very embarrassing for them when things began to fail they just scam and run away instead of seeking more help from the community they built.

P2Pb2b exchange were already caught to have fake team member profile but continues to operate though. Its gotta to be seize since its a scam waiting to happen.

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:59:09 PM

I believe you would LOVE Blocknet in this regard. Not only do they listen to their investors, (communicate pretty nicely on Discord and other socials), but the vast majority of their project is voted in by investors through "super blocks". Enough "yes" versus "no", and the proposal is funded. That's the beauty of a well established masternode coin.

Do some research, and I'm sure you'd love what you find. Creators of the first DEX on the market, working on a decentralized oracle network and much much more.  Smiley
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:10:14 PM

yes im familiar with that  . i remember i see many projects on thier telegram channel ask if what exchange their coin will be listed . they follow based on the poll  . thats the reason why most of them succeeded because they end up on good exchanges but now , i rarely see them doing some kind of polls . they are only deciding for them selves and end up listed on crappy exchanges that arent even popular or have a good trading volume  .i think this is the reason why most of them are going down . on any business , its normal that owners listen to thier costumers feedback because that is the only way for thier succees  .
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:09:26 PM

I once witnessed similar thing from some projects too, most especially when it comes to exchanging listing.
They might decide to ask them to vote. Even if they do not have the fund at that moment, they will try every means possible to get it done, perhaps after they might have done their review.
Also, they never can tell, there are some investors who have meaningful contributions. Some of them might be well connected and could lead the project team on the right path and the easiest way to achieve some things.
canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:28:07 PM

Who doesn't like projects that asked the audience/members about what they are feeling, what and what are missing that they want to it to get fixed, once upon a time few projects does this, they love hearing out from their investors but gone are those days..

Now new project teams always think they are the wisest, and the fact is some team are just claiming the name 'TEAM' for nothing sake, they know nothing about crypto exchanges like we do because we use this exchanges to trade time to trade, imagine warning projects about crap exchanges like p2pb2b but they failed to listen just because Coinmarketcap listed and ranked p2pb2b as top exchange they neglect advice and later they  regret..

Some times teams can know all, there are things that crypto traders and investors are aware of that's still shady to some new project teams, the wise ones are the ones that ask the audience for opinions .

This is actually a very difficult question. Of course, this is not good to hear, but not all members of the community adequately assess the situation. I came here from the Russian local section, there are very few adequate people who really understand how exchange trading, banks and the economy as a whole work. I feel Spanish shame when I read posts from there. Therefore, I believe that it is better to let the teams order expert advice from lawyers / economists and publish it in the public domain.

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 08:39:04 PM

Who doesn't like projects that asked the audience/members about what they are feeling, what and what are missing that they want to it to get fixed, once upon a time few projects does this, they love hearing out from their investors but gone are those days..

Now new project teams always think they are the wisest, and the fact is some team are just claiming the name 'TEAM' for nothing sake, they know nothing about crypto exchanges like we do ***

Well I'm not against your opinion as it's more beneficial when everyone is been carried along especially when the projects is at its early stage and need all the contribution that can bring about success to the project. Although from a personal experience, I think the reason teams aren't interested in the opinion of the community is because, most patronizers aren't interested in the progress of the project on a long-term but only concerned how to make quick bucks.

Asking for opinions from customers who're only interested in their selfish gains is deadly to the progress of a project as their suggestion will only involves the price movement of the project and not the development of the project on a general note.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:41:20 PM

Now new project teams always think they are the wisest, and the fact is some team are just claiming the name 'TEAM' for nothing sake, they know nothing about crypto exchanges like we do ***

Well I'm not against your opinion as it's more beneficial when everyone is been carried along especially when the projects is at its early stage and need all the contribution that can bring about success to the project. Although from a personal experience, I think the reason teams aren't interested in the opinion of the community is because, most patronizers aren't interested in the progress of the project on a long-term but only concerned how to make quick bucks.

Asking for opinions from customers who're only interested in their selfish gains is deadly to the progress of a project as their suggestion will only involves the price movement of the project and not the development of the project on a general note.

You are incredibly right. I support your every word, I think there is nothing to add here.

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:20:32 PM

Sometimes team really knows better that they should do with project

Yes this is true sometimes the team know better but not every time. I could remember Davcoin, this project raise more than $20 million in their ICO, I can't really remember the actual amount and they went on to list on IDAX, exchange were all they do there was to wash trade, no liquidity and not surprise how the exchange scam people of their funds. All what some of these developers cared about is to list on exchange and some don't want to pay the listing fee on big exchange that would help the price and give it exposure

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:40:40 AM

Now new project teams always think they are the wisest, and the fact is some team are just claiming the name 'TEAM' for nothing sake, they know nothing about crypto exchanges like we do because we use this exchanges to trade time to trade, imagine warning projects about crap exchanges like p2pb2b but they failed to listen just because Coinmarketcap listed and ranked p2pb2b as top exchange they neglect advice and later they  regret..

That's quite true, before the team do ask their community their opinions on several things, not that they are clueless but to understand or hear from the community so as to serve them better. And back in the days, although there were still scam projects, but the few that listened to their community members felt the positive impact. Also, what you said about P2PB2B is true, any project which lists on that exchange have a bad motive, because I can't understand why everyone will be against an exchange and a team which have little or no experience about exchanges will still go ahead then later will look for an excuse to cover up their mistakes. I also, understand most times the community members can try to impose their ideas, but yet it pays to hear from them so as to make good decisions.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:19:59 AM

Many developers are not doing proper research about crypto exchanges that's why they become a victim of scam exchanges like idax and vindax, even if they can't find clue I expect them to ask from old crypto members like from this project
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:00:24 AM

Lol many new projects developers always think they are smarter, honestly speaking there are some hidden parts in crypto space that only investors will be well aware of, developers aren't the types that seek for knowledge, they claim to be the real knowledge of which they are always wrong
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:03:07 PM

Not seeking an opinion from the community members is one of the reasons why many projects will lead to destruction. Apart from opinion about the listing, contribution from the community about features and functions they want in a project really help. The problem with dev team is that they always feel they have adequate knowledge about anything about crypto and blockchain which is not through because the technology is very evolving. I have once warned a dev team not to list a coin on Latoken and p2p2b but they refused citing reasons because CMC indicates they have a high daily volume. Today the project is in shambles 
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 12:23:32 PM

You are right but the problem is that bigger or established exchanges do not list new coins or tokens easily so new projects have to find some place to list their tokens and as p2pb2b and other exchanges are new themselve and they want to grow their community and volume that is why they welcome new projects to list their coins and as a result attract new members.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:21:25 PM

This is true they now think they know all and ends up making mistakes. And this is why most people will support a project to an extent and then stop and it will look like they don't like the project anymore whereas it is due to bad decisions the team makes. How can a project aiming to grow list on an exchange known for low volume, low user base and so on. I have seen many people support a project but once IEO is announced and it is on Latoken or P2PB2B, they will all take their leave because the team won't listen to them and seek for a better exchange and its of no use investing in something that won't benefit you in any way. There are good exchanges to launch IEO on, mustn't be top exchanges.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:45:11 PM

First of all not all projects that start the ico are with knowledgeable and equipped personal with ideas. There are some projects who come with up a poor idea and try to make a quick buck out of it with ico. On the other hand there are people who are knowledgeable on the specific segment but have little idea about crypto industry and exchanges

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: