Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If google has its own crypto currency?  (Read 1039 times)
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:44:30 PM

Hi, I have a question if Google will have its own digital currency?it will beast bitcoin or not?

I think that it will beat Bitcoin easily! Because Google controls the whole world of the Internet! And it is very famous among the people all over the world. It can market its currency easily.
This is my opinion! What is yours?
By no chance it would be possible for google to overtake bitcoins even if they launch their own currency. Google has its own wallets in the current times which are only been supported by local fiat currencies. That makes google entirely centralized. Even if google launches its own currency than it would even be centralized.

Centralized currencies never make it possible to perform a sudden pump or dump which keeps to currency stable at some point. This would never make google bypass bitcoins ever if they launch their own coin. They would only try to support local transactions by their end. Bitcoins would always be top of all cryptocurrencies. I can't find the potential in any other coin to overtake bitcoins even in the coming future.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:11:56 PM

Hey. I am always looking for some new products on the market with worthwhile concept and benefits, so wanna share my latest discovery. The most interesting solution I have lately discovere is GetHashWallet com. Have you guys heard of it already? What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, guys are building a secured and private hardware wallet that is easy to use. And what is also a great point - the product is going to have a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution, but I am pretty sure that you will be impressed with it. Interested to hear your thoughts
juegav

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:12:44 PM

Hey. I am always looking for some new products on the market with worthwhile concept and benefits, so wanna share my latest discovery. The most interesting solution I have lately discovere is GetHashWallet com. Have you guys heard of it already? What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, guys are building a secured and private hardware wallet that is easy to use. And what is also a great point - the product is going to have a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution, but I am pretty sure that you will be impressed with it. Interested to hear your thoughts

Greetings. You know, it seems that I have already heard of GetHashWallet from someone.. But cannot remember for sure. How have you discovered the solution?
wellay

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:14:34 PM

Greetings. You know, it seems that I have already heard of GetHashWallet from someone.. But cannot remember for sure. How have you discovered the solution?

Firstly I've checked out the solution after my friend's recommendation. However I always evaluate the products and my own. There are many aspects I pay attention to - from the idea to benefits for end users. In my opinion, the most important components are mass adoption, technology, transparency and reliability. And this is what I found out in GetHashWallet
juegav

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:16:29 PM

Firstly I've checked out the solution after my friend's recommendation. However I always evaluate the products and my own. There are many aspects I pay attention to - from the idea to benefits for end users. In my opinion, the most important components are mass adoption, technology, transparency and reliability. And this is what I found out in GetHashWallet

Makes sense. Especially taking into consideration the fact that there are more situations around exchanges, when they are hacked or so. And demand on advanced hardware products grows
wellay

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:17:44 PM

Makes sense. Especially taking into consideration the fact that there are more situations around exchanges, when they are hacked or so. And demand on advanced hardware products grows

Absolutely so. And again, as I said, what is also attractive here - the product is already on sale. And so far there are many positive reviews
juegav

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:18:32 PM

Absolutely so. And again, as I said, what is also attractive here - the product is already on sale. And so far there are many positive reviews

Great. Let me have a closer look on my own and get back with own opinion. And also interested to hear other thoughts as well
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:27:16 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2020, 07:37:45 PM by BitcoinPanther

Hi, I have a question if Google will have its own digital currency?it will beast bitcoin or not?

I think that it will beat Bitcoin easily! Because Google controls the whole world of the Internet! And it is very famous among the people all over the world. It can market its currency easily.
I guess your prediction that Google "coin" will beat Bitcoin is possible to happen since there is no secret ingredient about Bitcoin's success. The popularity of Google and the vastness of its influence will have a great impact because almost everyone uses google and all the platforms along with it like Youtube.

But one thing I am not sure is that if the whales has the capacity to  turn the events around for Bitcoin since the whales has the majority of Bitcoin. What happens if the owner of that Bitcoins is connectd to Google? I guess we just need to wait until it happens. One thing I am sure, I will buy immediately of their coin if Google will really own a digital currency.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:35:00 PM

I think it will not happen because Google is a search engine in the world. The founders of Google will probably focus on developing their actual ecosystem rather than on the platform. Blockchain

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:54:02 PM

They have one but it ain't cryptocurrency.

Let us make Facebook though as a lab rat.
They created Libra and it is semi centralized as they say it but it didn't pass the government policies.
Same will happen with Google if they did so.
But they are not.
Why? People there are wise enough to not tackle that kind of idea. Obviously, because it is google.  Grin
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:59:35 PM

I think it will not happen because Google is a search engine in the world. The founders of Google will probably focus on developing their actual ecosystem rather than on the platform. Blockchain
Google has a lot more than search engines, they own many of the top companies and applications in the world, so I think they will not necessarily create a cryptocurrency for them. Or now it's too early for them to do this, if in the next 10 years cryptocurrency continues to grow strong then this could happen.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:12:03 PM

I will not discuss whether or not Google's cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin. But one thing is for sure, if Google joins it will be as influential as Facebook. Google's influence on cryptocurrencies is clear, Hedera Hashgraph has increased by more than 300% in less than 48 hours after the news of Google joining its board was announced.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Wildwest

Activity: 1709
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:32:28 PM

If Geogle has its own currency then the crypto world will be growing and the competition will be more stringent Bitcoin, because we can see the geogle already mastered all the Internet line then with very easy their coins will be attracted many investors, And if that happens then all other altcoins will be unbeatable and this is very convincing of course.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:39:22 PM

Look facebook Libra coin, they struggling to launch because of the government so what more google makes their own cryptocurrency. Well no need to them launch their own cryptocurrency because they already successful.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:44:19 PM

It's not that easy to beat bitcoin my friend. You know some coins have some better improvement over bitcoin but at the end of the day, you will not find decentralized coin in other as much as you can get in bitcoin. We all are here for decentralization of payment system. So, none of the cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin ever.
Now, this is not really possible, but maybe in 10 years, it will be possible. no one can know this. I agree that now Bitcoin is the only coin that can be called truly decentralized, but still, its technological development leaves much to be desired.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:57:37 PM

i agree on what you said  . google is like the main page of the internet   . they can easily market the coin and they can easily gain the trust of the people but this idea is like impossible to happen because google is now busy on thier own crafts  .

they have lots of things to do and they are already earning a decent amount of cash so why will still they waste time for this things for creating a crypto  ? and i never see a big company created thier own crypto  .  i think cryptos is just arent thier interest   .
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 05:41:36 PM

google is a very powerful and successful in our time which is the biggest company with billions of subscriber,eventually if they create their own cryptocurrencies maybe yes,we are all part of this and  it has the ability to unite people on earth ,but i think most of our higher investors are still in bitcoins world although the google is a very popular their chances are small to beat bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:34:17 PM

No it won't nt beat Bitcoin. There's something different from cryptocurrency and conventional businesses. Does Google support cryptocurrency? Will Google cryptocurrency be decentralized or it will yet be a centralized token? Lastly the price of the token will yet be ruled by mere speculations and nothing else.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:02:27 PM

This is really true and there is a great possibility that it will happen. The popularity of Google will be a great factor that can affect the investors. Since Google is a huge company, the worries of the investors will be lessen, the marketing of the tolen or coin will be extremely effective since everyone uses Google, Youtube and everything.

The team behind Google will be the most reliable people who will manage their Crypto. So on my point of view, that is really possible to beat Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will still be the reference of Altcoins with respect to its value.

Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:10:37 PM

It may not perform better than the current top cryptocurrencies. If anything, a lot of people will be critical of Google's own coin and that might affect its acceptability.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: