Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLAME THE INVESTOR FOR LOOSING NOT THE CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM  (Read 386 times)
Goodvalony (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:22:07 PM
Merited by tk808 (5)

I do believed that before anyone can spend his/her money to invest in ANYTHING he/she wishes in order make some decent returns/profit. he need to research Or ask questions. follow the project. make sure he follows the teams responsible for the project. Ask questions in their social media channel. Most likely READ THE WHITEPAPER. also reasearch about the team involved. THE INTERNET is there for us all. Also engage with some crypto professionals if the Need be.

I believed if people can spend more time in doing this, the scams and looting in the crypto system may reduce. UNLESS Such person wants to gamble with his funds scam projects are also means to make quick money if you are lucky enough to follow up. If Not you will Loose.

Daily, there are new members getting into the cryptocurrency. people needs to be aware of what they are going into to avoid fund loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 02:51:55 PM
Merited by tk808 (3)

The problem is with the lazy investors. They don't want to use their time looking for some background checking about the projects that they might invest to. The reminder of everyone about DYOR a.k.a "do your own research" will always be there.
And it will be their thought and conscience if they will follow the advises that they will hear or read from us. The crypto ecosystem doesn't have to be blamed. It's basically us, our money, our responsibility.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:02:36 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 02:45:48 PM by Rodeo02
Merited by tk808 (1)

-snip -
They are also believing for what project promise to do with a project, if you are a real investors you will ask for every important matter of course for securing your money that you will use to invest.in reality  Choosing a good project is a real harder than what noobs  thinks, do not rely on the promise of high return and discount they given because the real price of coins/tokens can only be seen once its tradeable .
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:41:14 PM

I agree that investors need to ask questions and do their own research and due diligence before investing and if they like everything and feel good then they can go ahead with investing but on the other hand i would have to confess that even after going through all this process i have stuck and lost money in many new projects. Some have lost all there value, some have simply closed, some have been abandoned by teams and then there are some projects that do multiple token swaps which is also bad intention from team as with each swap the supply reduces because many investors are not always active and they miss out on swapping deadlines.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:47:30 PM

The problem is with the lazy investors. They don't want to use their time looking for some background checking about the projects that they might invest to. The reminder of everyone about DYOR a.k.a "do your own research" will always be there.
And it will be their thought and conscience if they will follow the advises that they will hear or read from us. The crypto ecosystem doesn't have to be blamed. It's basically us, our money, our responsibility.
As an investor, its our obligation to guarantee that we are investing on a genuine and profitable project. The issue with people nowadays is they underestimate the power of researching. They don't believe that doing their own exploration will assist them with distinguishing different of data in regards to that particular project. It will guide them with concluding whether to invest or not. If the project didn't end up great, at that point the investor must look on how they settle on their choices, on how they deal with their own investment, on how they secure their assets from fraudsters. Investing requires some serious time and effort to gather information that will help you, you can't just simply invest your funds without analyzing the results of your choices because a single misstep can have an effect on your investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:53:19 PM

Those who already lose may use their experience to do better and do research, but mostly some will just blame others and throughout crypto than blame themselves, they will walkout in this space and will put many negative reviews. We must know that to be able to succeed in crypto, this being volatile we must know to advance think of what may happen and do mind having decicions that will depend on our understanding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:12:29 PM

You should probably change the title of the topic into something that's more fitting to your post. I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with not blaming the crypto ecosystem. Yes, it is just right to blame the lazy investors in loosing their money from their ignorance and their greed but let's not excuse the scammers who keeps targeting newbies in the space like what you said here

I believed if people can spend more time in doing this, the scams and looting in the crypto system may reduce. UNLESS Such person wants to gamble with his funds scam projects are also means to make quick money if you are lucky enough to follow up. If Not you will Loose.
It's like you're suggesting that it's okay to get involve in scam projects as long as you are quick to get out. If not, it's your fault.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:22:12 PM

I do believed that before anyone can spend his/her money to invest in ANYTHING he/she wishes in order make some decent returns/profit. he need to research Or ask questions. follow the project. make sure he follows the teams responsible for the project. Ask questions in their social media channel. Most likely READ THE WHITEPAPER. also reasearch about the team involved. THE INTERNET is there for us all. Also engage with some crypto professionals if the Need be.

Daily, there are new members getting into the cryptocurrency. people needs to be aware of what they are going into to avoid fund loss.

In crypto currency, to my own little understanding, all sorts of investments are at everyone risk which is why it is always detailed at all whitepapers or ieo/ico terms that it is not an investment advice.

Instead of just buying this, buying that, i urge us to sit down, draw a whiteboard, get concrete facts about reliable tokens, and set the investment to a particular circle of tokens.
That way, there will be minimal losses.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:33:53 AM

Its true that asking questions from project's team can make one know how serious the team are but as per my own experience in crypto space I've done this in the past and still the project still fails, there is always more that meet the eye
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:32:36 AM

I don't think there are investors who wants to lose their investment, there are projects that look good in paper and the platform is already working but failed to generate support and they are losing volume in the market, it still goes to developers for not doing everything they can to make their market grow, they have the money, they can run anytime.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:45:08 AM

Well there are really investors here who don't DYOR, they just listen to social media influencers and they've been suckered by this bad actors and then blame the ecosystem for it. And I do hope that they will learn their lessons once they got scammed by ICO's.

And the thing is that we didn't stop from preaching this, but still people are falling for this trick because they are either too lazy or doesn't equipped themselves with enough knowledge. And then you will hear them bitch around this community, LMAO.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:51:53 AM

Certainly his knowledge of crypto is still limited, too greedy and does not want to join or follow to always share experiences and discussions in a crypto community space anywhere. If only he was active here and diligently read or discuss on every board and thread here, then I'm sure he will not experience fraud or loss, at least can minimize risk.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 02:00:50 PM

The sad fact is that most people will lose money when investing in the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that the main reason is that people do not research projects carefully, but that the market has too many opportunities and risks to coexist.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:18:01 PM

You should probably change the title of the topic into something that's more fitting to your post. I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with not blaming the crypto ecosystem. Yes, it is just right to blame the lazy investors in loosing their money from their ignorance and their greed but let's not excuse the scammers who keeps targeting newbies in the space like what you said here

It's like you're suggesting that it's okay to get involve in scam projects as long as you are quick to get out. If not, it's your fault.

I think he may have put it in the wrong way.

Perhaps what he meant is that if you if you're able to get it early, you might be able to get good profits, just like in a pump-and-dump scheme. However, there is still the element of risk, so personally, I don't like to put my money and hope that I will get lucky and make more money out of it. Still better to go for a safe method, like trading, or investing in a legit and trusted project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:58:30 PM

For now, maybe although fully make research wouldn't help much. Maybe what people should do now, better to see which project can enter good exchange and trade it like regular trading activity. Because with research or not is not guarantee that the project will success in market. Maybe in sale we can get cheap price if compared to their ICO price, but no one know price will up or down when listed.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Olayinka2225

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:59:14 AM

Yes crypto is just wide.
Lot's of things are entails in it.
So I will also blame and not the investors why; because some project promises heaven and hell for investors with fake documents etc. Moreso, so investors don't do thoroughly investigation before investing.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:25:00 AM

why do you blame investors, if there are no investors the project will not work at all.
those who make the project work, and also investors can lose more of their money if dev and the team are not serious about their project.
so there is nothing to blame in this matter.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:35:29 PM

Well, we could blame both of them together, or we could basically do anything we want, this is a free forum where everyone can say or do whatever they want that is not against the rules and it is not against the rules to blame ecosystem instead of blaming the investor, I however am one of the people who blame both of them.

Simply because I think investors have a chance to research what they are getting into and if they get into the things they haven't researched properly that means they will probably lose all of their money and they are idiots, that is given and talked about a lot.

However, I do blame the crypto ecosystem as well for becoming such a system where scammers go rampant without really any protection in place, I could make any fake ICO today and get thousands of dollars for free and I know nothing would happen to me, that should change if we can do something about it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:21:15 PM

-snip -
They are also believing for what project promise to do with a project, if you are a real investors you will ask for every important matter of course for securing your money that you will use to invest.in reality  Choosing a good project is a real harder than what noobs  thinks, do not rely on the promise of high return and discount they given because the real of price of coins/tokens can only be seen once its tradeable .
Investors doesn't think of that. Once, they have been blindly promised by how much the return will be, they wouldn't care about the important matters and questions that they should be asking and that's what literally is happening before and even today.
if there's a project that shows an analysis of how much investors shall make, everybody will have an itchy hand for the profit and wouldn't care of important factors and if it's really legitimate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 12:00:07 AM

There are a lot of projects that has passed radars they looked legit, under good developers but unfortunately they failed to get support and some people actually ended up a losing project, one case is Actus, they are real people with real achievement but look at their project it's going nowhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: