Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin and Altcoins bullish together  (Read 2474 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 08:06:41 PM

Ethereum is bullish since 36hours ago, im surprised even when Bitcoin keeps drowning in the sea Eth is forming some bullish attempt, it's crazy, I think altcoin can do amazing job like the big brother

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 10:31:57 PM

Ethereum is bullish since 36hours ago, im surprised even when Bitcoin keeps drowning in the sea Eth is forming some bullish attempt, it's crazy, I think altcoin can do amazing job like the big brother

That's because BTC isn't really falling but traders are taking profit. You can sometimes recognize these moves. Some happen because there's an end of the bull market or some grim news and in such scenarios you can expect a long bear trend to start but sometimes there's no reason for these drops and even some coins drop and other don't like the market cannot decide if it's in fear or not.

BTC will soon go up. There's really no reason for it to go down and the rtest of altcoins will follow.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:52:50 AM

Too early to say that Bitcoin and Altcoin will be bullish but anything can happen in terms of Cryptocurrency. But if you are asking about if Bitcoin and Altcoin can be bullish together, then may answer will be yes because some altcoins really look to Bitcoin when there are changes on it's price.

It is not easy to guess that fast but indeed all projects are having bad things right now and not from the Bitcoin. So you should look for opportunities from the current disaster.
from my experience observing altcoin, altcoin prices rarely follow the rising trend of bitcoin, the altcoin BTC pair will decrease, it's like the opposite, but if the price of Bitcoin is consolidated I make sure 80% altcoin experiences PUMP, or bullish, so I recommend if trading altcoin is when the market is accumulating
Today, almost all altcoins collapse and that is why this market is becoming more and more difficult to predict. Bitcoin price continues to return to the $8000 again and altcoins are almost impossible to recover during this period.

I'm not sure what will happen next but altcoin now depends heavily on the rise of Bitcoin. Of course, the market will recover soon but it is too early to be sure about this.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:23:58 AM

We need to understand the basic that Bitcoin can raise its price on its own without the help of those Altcoins, while some Altcoins needs to wait for a bitcoin bull run to make sure their price will rise too. there are some exceptions to this scenario, like when a certain Altcoin will have the launch of their new updates and some burning of a high amount of their total supplies. then when that happened, a certain Altcoin will raise its price without the help of Bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 05:06:26 AM

As you see when Bitcoin crash all altcoins market at once crashes except few coins which have a huge buyer. Same when Bitcoin Bull run will start all altcoin will also go up.The crypto market totally dependent on Bitcoin price and trading.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:09:48 AM

of course you can, the last time we saw btc and alt rising together, so there was no reason for the next Alt bull not to participate.
it is also possible that he will split up and not run together, until now the market conditions that I see alt and btc are always monitored.
Marketleaders777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:37:59 AM

Can anyone here explain the meaning of bullish? Bull run market?
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:08:41 AM

The end of 2017 is a good year for the cryptocurrency market and its investors because at that time the price of Bitcoin and altcoin can go up simultaneously. I think it can happen again because this year there is a Bitcoin Halving moment and I think there is a good development in the cryptocurrency world
Yes, but the same thing as in 2017 will not happen again, although at this time many say that bitcoin will split into two, because the cryptocurrency trend in each year is very different, so the same thing as before will be difficult to materialize in This year.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:14:51 AM

Speaking of bulk run, i think it is the bitcoin that comes first, of all cryptocurrency, bitcoin comes first into bullish then followed by some top altcoins in the market. I dont really think that altcoin comes first to bullish than bitcoin, however it is possible for bitcoin and altcoins to go bullish together.

Bellarg

Activity: 143
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:38:43 AM

The whole market is depending from bitcoin. If btc will grow, alts will grow too

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:04:26 AM

The whole market is depending from bitcoin. If btc will grow, alts will grow too
Yes, that's right, and it has also happened at the end of 2017 and at the beginning of 2020, everything really depends on bitcoin, it is very clearly seen, so we hope that this year bitcoin can always increase slowly, so that some of the top altcoins also follow in the footsteps and trends of bitcoin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:12:19 AM

Yes, that's right, and it has also happened at the end of 2017 and at the beginning of 2020, everything really depends on bitcoin, it is very clearly seen, so we hope that this year bitcoin can always increase slowly, so that some of the top altcoins also follow in the footsteps and trends of bitcoin.
Suddenly the market is now falling back, and based from what we are seeing the market is following where bitcoin is proceeding.
Though expected halving should bring things back to bullish it's another test for bitcoin holders to keep their assets and see if
there would be another big run for the entire industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:35:24 PM

Suddenly the market is now falling back, and based from what we are seeing the market is following where bitcoin is proceeding.
Though expected halving should bring things back to bullish it's another test for bitcoin holders to keep their assets and see if
there would be another big run for the entire industry.
this halving will give direct impact longer than previous halving. unfortunately cryptocurrency market suffered by many negative news now. at current moment corona virus that have big negative impact , yesterday stock market and cryptocurrency suddenly down sharply. we hope this case will subsided immediately, when it happen i am sure altcoin and bitcoin will rise together.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:42:29 PM

this halving will give direct impact longer than previous halving. unfortunately cryptocurrency market suffered by many negative news now. at current moment corona virus that have big negative impact , yesterday stock market and cryptocurrency suddenly down sharply. we hope this case will subsided immediately, when it happen i am sure altcoin and bitcoin will rise together.
there is still time to restore the market. halving will indeed be better this year if market demand support also improves. but if it happens in a deeper downtrend, I'm afraid halving won't have a big impact on market growth.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:12:17 PM

Anything can happen in crypto space, I've been around for a long time now to know, altcoins can surge on their own without the help of Bitcoin and most times Bitcoin gets the job done too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:43:38 PM

I think ALTS heavily depends on the BTC market. From past history, we have seen that when bitcoin crash alts crash too and it happens often in the market. BTC has dominance over the crypto world and it's still holding its 1st place. So if someone manages to find a way to predict btc movements he could gain the knowledge of other market movements also.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:53:55 PM

Based on what we have witneesed on the previous bullruns(paritucularly last two years), they did show parallelism. The moment wherein the market price of Bitcoin reached its ATH, the market price of most altcoins have also increased, same thing happened after the correction to both parties. But I am not sure if same thing would happen on the next bull run because the market prices of cryptos seemed to be having mo relationships after the corrections. Things could be different if ever there will be again an uprise.
I think ALTS heavily depends on the BTC market. From past history, we have seen that when bitcoin crash alts crash too and it happens often in the market. BTC has dominance over the crypto world and it's still holding its 1st place. So if someone manages to find a way to predict btc movements he could gain the knowledge of other market movements also.
This is what more likely to be observed especially if we would base on the previous situations on this industry. But I am depending on the fact that cryptocurrencies are independent with each other. The direct proportional movement of the market prices of cryptos were possibly brought by coincidence or the market behavior itself, and there are no concrete basis with regards to what hapoened before. So maybe, we could see a different outcome for the next uptrend.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:57:25 PM

The last Bullrun I think will not happen again, every ICO is almost sold out that time and most of it are sh*tcoins and now they are gone, Investors are wise now they do research before investing, even legit projects fail because investors are being cautious right now. I wish I have that portfolio now but I don't wish those scam projects to continue to exist, It is better this way, We are going back to Bullrun slowly but surely.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:14:19 PM

The last Bullrun I think will not happen again, every ICO is almost sold out that time and most of it are sh*tcoins and now they are gone, Investors are wise now they do research before investing, even legit projects fail because investors are being cautious right now. I wish I have that portfolio now but I don't wish those scam projects to continue to exist, It is better this way, We are going back to Bullrun slowly but surely.

Bullrun really may not know when he will come again because now so many projects occur with failures that are not like before the ICO always sold out in a short time whereas now the average investor is reluctant to invest again in the ICO because of the failure.
Make sure your portfolio now chooses the top coins and don't choose coins from the new project it can't determine in the future because the average new coin always ends with shitcoin.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 04:19:22 PM

Of course, they are because sometimes altcoins were tied up to the price of Bitcoin and that's why there are sometimes they become bullish together. The market grows was obviously made by Bitcoin and 85% of altcoins were also swinging when Bitcoin price move.
Technically, there's a chance that they will become bullish together. But there are shitcoins that there's no hope and going to die because they had no further support to grow.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███