Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH could reach $440 if bullish  (Read 1132 times)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 08:11:26 PM

The increase in Ethereum will depend on a similar upward trend on Bitcoin.
And fortunately Bitcoin remains with a clear upward trend triggered by Halving sentiment and the corona virus crisis.

I think at the end of the year the price of eth will reach more than $ 440
The good old days will be back again Smiley Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:10:33 PM

It is moving towards it and the trend indicates that. I am quite convinced that, it can conveniently reach it and surpass that level in a few months or weeks' time.
The bull run will favour its mov, as well as those that are bullish on ethereum will aid it.
There is no barrier to the growth of coins this year, because it has more supports than oppositions.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 09:17:39 PM

ETH is witnessing a massive pump this year and hopefully I wish it to continue, if the bulls continue to reach the next level resistance it may $440. However it is important to remember this is just an indicator,  I believe it has the capability to reach this value by the end of this year.

Ethereum right from time had be speculated to be bullish in 2020, it was very undervalued in 2018/2019 as the development and Dapps built on it was capable of making it worth been valued in four figures. Anything making ethereum been valued below four digits is still a bargaining price as it's still undervalued. It's is capable of surpassing $500 in 2-3 months time and more price gain will follow once the upgrade is completed successfully.

Without the bull market approaching, ethereum would had still recorded massive price increase although the bull market fomo will definitely add more advantage since it'll encourage the buying of cryptocurrency in anticipation of future profits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:32:13 PM

if the bulls continue to reach the next level resistance it may $440.
IMO, not really sure how the next level resistance or how much the possible highest price to reach, but ETH seems rising more consistent than BTC so far. This is a good sign that ETH has a chance to exceed $300, $400, or even more. As the current price is already about $282, it is not so far from $300. I think it should be reachable around 1-2 weeks if it continues the bullish.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ifepoh19

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:22:51 PM

It’s very possible eth May reach 440 and even 500 if bullish comes, so far ethereum have been doing really well along side it’s mother btc.. so am very positive that when bullish comes ethereum should touch 440$
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:58:31 PM

$440 is almost certain at this point.

It's already more than doubled its value in the last six months, while the Bitcoin (& BSV/BCH) halvenings are just months away.

I'm seriously thinking to go all in at this point, but I'll wait for some further validation first.

Stop order currently set for $311, after that its YOLO baby.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:01:35 PM

$440 is almost certain at this point.

It's already more than doubled its value in the last six months, while the Bitcoin (& BSV/BCH) halvenings are just months away.

I'm seriously thinking to go all in at this point, but I'll wait for some further validation first.

Stop order currently set for $311, after that its YOLO baby.
of course the price of ethereum will go up to that price and I see when there is good news like the launch of the new program I am sure it will make the price rise sharply and I see the market conditions are also good so just wait a little longer ethereum prices will be expensive in time.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:10:10 PM

ETH interacting with in accordance with Bitcoin market flows. The current uptrend motion of Bitcoin dragging Ethereum to jump high also. It was noticed that ETH soars high at $1k plus last 2017 and this may sense that reaching $440 is not quite difficult if the market will continue to move high.

We are still in the 1st quarter, more changes and price fluctuation may seem to happen in the coming days but I'm in positive that more pumps to happen rather than seeing more on downwards. And this all will near to its possible because of halving that surely will affect the Bitcoin price trend and helping the entire market to move as well.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:16:22 PM

If you talk about ETH until the end of the year of course the price of $ 440 is very likely to be achieved, even according to my technical analysis the price of ETH can reach $ 460.

Considering halving is also near, of course it will have an impact first on BTC, so Altcoin including ETH will follow up to the best price.
IMO, ETH is better to crawl slower so that supporting indicators such as RSI do not overbought too fast.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:29:30 PM

Of course it can, as we can see the market, not yet bullish but ethereum coin slowly increasing. Not only it would reach $440 but it will surpass it for sure if bull run occurs in the near future.

bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:09:25 AM

Moya predicts that the ongoing bullish momentum could push the ETH price up to the $440 mark. It's worth noting that Ether hasn't seen such high prices since June 2018 when the ICO frenzy started fading away. 

"If bullish momentum gets out of control, Ether will likely find strong resistance in the $400-$440 region, roughly the midpoint of the record high seen in 2018."

If that's the case, Ethereum will most likely continue to chip away at the Bitcoin (BTC) dominance that has recently plunged to just 61 percent.
John404

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:28:18 AM

My prediction,it could reach minimum $320, but not more than $350.
Bohr256

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:30:55 AM

Yeah, if I had an engine and wings, I could reach a decent height too. I don't know man, I'm just sick of reading the same junk of 'i believe this, and that,' at least invest some time and come up with an analysis/history/charts/etc. or something.
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 04:36:52 AM

ETH is witnessing a massive pump this year and hopefully I wish it to continue, if the bulls continue to reach the next level resistance it may $440. However it is important to remember this is just an indicator,  I believe it has the capability to reach this value by the end of this year.
https://[Suspicious link removed]day/ethereum-eth-price-could-reach-440-if-bullish-momentum-persists-market-analyst-edward-moya?amp=1

If it reaches that, I would be really happy haha. Im still a pretty big fan of the eth project and as a holder of a bunch of erc20 tokens, would probably be nice financially...but no one really knows where crypto is going honestly. Crypto is pretty unpredictable  Cheesy

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 04:40:26 AM

ETH interacting with in accordance with Bitcoin market flows. The current uptrend motion of Bitcoin dragging Ethereum to jump high also. It was noticed that ETH soars high at $1k plus last 2017 and this may sense that reaching $440 is not quite difficult if the market will continue to move high.

We are still in the 1st quarter, more changes and price fluctuation may seem to happen in the coming days but I'm in positive that more pumps to happen rather than seeing more on downwards. And this all will near to its possible because of halving that surely will affect the Bitcoin price trend and helping the entire market to move as well.

Yep and the thing about bitcoin is that historically, it always seems to go up the closer it gets to the halving. I'd imagine that eth could always hit 1k+ again, but probably not before Bitcoin hits a new ATH and it will most likely drag a lot of other coins up to, and past their ATHs as well

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 04:44:23 AM

If you talk about ETH until the end of the year of course the price of $ 440 is very likely to be achieved, even according to my technical analysis the price of ETH can reach $ 460.

Considering halving is also near, of course it will have an impact first on BTC, so Altcoin including ETH will follow up to the best price.
IMO, ETH is better to crawl slower so that supporting indicators such as RSI do not overbought too fast.
well, the price of ethereum until the end of this year can reach its target, but it takes a very long time, at least in the middle of this year ethereum prices can reach the target at $440 because I see there is very strong support and the conditions of the exchange are also good so it's time to ride.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:49:15 AM

The price is affected mainly by Bitcoin but I believe that fundamentals behind Ethereum are strong enough, Ethereum 2.0 is coming with all cool features that attract buyers, so for me it doesn´t seem unrealistic.

You are right, the chances of increasing ETH price are huge, due to the IEO market and previously many failed ICO's makes the ETH coin to decrease its price. With the release of ETH 2.0 there is a chance of an ETH coin to increase it's a price to above 440$.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:15:53 AM

Ethereum already that value and Im not shock if the value of this coin is going to over $400. But now the value of this coin are doing greate and I hoping the price will rise more because we are in the bull run and I believe on that .

We knew ethereum reached more than a thousands dollars during the bullish market and Im expecting this year to turn ethereum tp that value again. When other people think bull run happens? Because for me it's already bull run.
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:30:57 AM

Presently Ethereum is still very bullish, looking at the chart I believe that 300$ is very achievable in few weeks unless Bitcoin takes an unexpected turn which I don't think so, before the year runs out not just ETH but other altcoins will bring smile to investors faces

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:13:21 AM

If ETH has a bullish trend, I think the price could not just reach $440, but it will break more than $500, and perhaps, the price will move fast to the highest price. But before ethereum bullish, I think ethereum price needs to break $300, which is not easy to reach if the bitcoin price is still unpredicted. I think ethereum needs more time to break $300, which will break in this month or next month. Sooner or later, the price will start to moves, and it will break the highest rate in the bull run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: