Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins founders need hire one that complement their efforts, please.  (Read 265 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:44:29 AM

They don't actually have to hire one, they need to stand out and be with the project they have started but if they have no choice and they want to leave, that suggestion of yours is good. I guess this has been detailed seen by other tech starters and they only want to start but only a few of them does have vision for long term goal. They lack of goal setting as well and the investors are left hanging once they leave and the sad part is they don't care about them.
The real problem is those team who created altcoins didn't have competences to make the project even bigger. In my concern if they lack of knowledge about what they must do and how to do. They are only strong in the creation of the idea but they didn't have any knowledge about how to make it happen. So many unskillful people claimed themselves as a pro in the development of crypto.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:21:12 PM

This is a good take on the matter. And it applies to all projects. Successful projects, in general, are successful because the founders know that there are parts of the project, they are not very good at, so they employ the services of those who are better at it. That is always a wise thing to do. Altcoin project founders should learn from successful off-altcoin projects. They should understand that the success of projects depends on the teamwork of specialized people bringing in their A-game to the project.
I actually think many founders don't foresee the success of the project, so they don't put in much effort.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 11:07:58 AM
Merited by Becky666 (4)

They don't have a tangible result in their project because they don't have good intention for the project. We have seen so far that only few projects who failed to meet the soft Cap or hard Cap return money to the investors as many of them will go with investors money which was their real intention. I have invested in some project but there all turned scam project despite the fact that the project bounty manager were all respected Managers here in the forum.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:16:18 PM

Sometimes ago I was asked a simple question about some altcoins projects existence that fade away with time. In other word, why are many altcoins founders decided to focus on tech undermining what they are called for in life, some are good in generating business ideas but aren't good in tech.  We have seem cases of such with many projects without a tangible result, names withheld.

For any altcoin project to survive and succeed, the founder should understand what his call is concerning the project, they should know where they are good at and participate,  not interfering into others areas of specialization. Probably, Satoshi has business ideas and was also good on tech but others should not follow suits like him/her. This has destroyed many good projects from the surface of cryptosphere and should be voice out. Let every founder place priority over the area he or she specializes in and not doing all things at the same time without a good result.

Here are good examples: Google boys has Eric Schmidt, Facebook has Sheryl and Microsoft has Steve B. Looking at these projects, they survived and still surviving because of the hiring.

Therefore, altcoins founders should hire those techs to complement them on the techs side of the project. We are tired of half baked projects around us without a good case use.

What do you think we should emphasis in this matter?

From my own understanding I think the key word there is "right' team, not just anyhow team but the right one where everyone knows and plays their part judiciously without being told what to do so in case of any shortcomings he/she can successfully handle it without hassles. Being a CEO doesn't mean you have to oversee other segment of the project, just focus on the area you are good at and trust the other team members to play their part well, since everyone is aiming for one common goal which is "success" of the platform.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: