Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spineless cowards making posts  (Read 1346 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 02:11:01 AM
Merited by figmentofmyass (1)

~

Yes, everyone move along. Nothing to see here. Lets all maintain the status quo where we are in charge and continually excuse abuse of the trust system. No reason to argue about it when we can just keep things how I like them, and fuck anyone who has legitimate grievances. Unless they are one of the chosen of course, then burn the witch.

Everyone is free to include and exclude who they like, but if you and your friends don't like who I exclude or include then it is acceptable to negative rate me for "trust system abuse".

I don't think I said that.

Meanwhile you toss out a few more "NO U!s"' in the hope no one thinks too hard about the fact that you only want people you choose to be held to their own standards, and that you yourself don't even observe your own standards.

Again, not what I said or implied. I don't proclaim any standards that I would expect you to adhere to, and you are free to ignore your own standards. All I'm saying is that your posturing is worthless and hypocritical. If that's your intent - who am I to argue. Carry on.

You don't need to say it. You implicitly support it by including those that regularly and willfully abuse the trust system by negative rating people for little more than speaking. Also, you did explicitly merit the accusation of trust system abuse against me, which is an implicit statement that you think the forum needs more posts like that. Like I said before, your role is to walk a fine line and maintain just enough legitimacy so you can leverage it to cover for the abuses of your friends.

Any principles regarding acceptable use of the trust system you enforce are calculated moves designed to give you the appearance of being reasonable while you ignore and cover for the self evident and regular abuse of the people in your inclusions, and make minimal compromises to maintain this image. You feel free to bring out more "NO U's" about that one time I did that thing you didn't like that happened a year ago. Maybe it will distract from the continual and current abuse you enable with your inclusions and cover for with your deflection and intellectually dishonest arguments. Tell me some more about how you don't proclaim to hold me to any standards, then in the same sentence do exactly that. You do not speak with candor.
The issue with you is, there is no arguing with you on anything. You do not see anyone's point except your own in a discussion.

Who wants to help someone who cannot and will not ever admit fault? Because DT doesn't explicitly listen to you and your demands, we are all corrupt right?

That's horseshit and you know it. I want the endless drama to end around here, but users that act like you make it nearly impossible to see that happen.

That's why users should use the ignore button and move on from a conversation with you.

No I'm not saying turn a blind eye and not pay attention to claims, but you cannot say you're 100% right in your claims or opinions. Well you cannot, but you will.

Look all over the reputation section man, you have a minimum of 3 reeeeeee threads claiming abuse by a DT member. Given enough time, I'm sure you'll have a separate thread on everyone who has given you a neg, untrusted you, or disagrees with you.

You want people to stand up and advocate with you, then chill out and admit fault and actually try to solve your issues calmly vs trying to make everyone look bad over a rating they gave you.

Let's say for a minute all your claims are correct. I would still likely ~you from DT due to the way your brain works. Your opinion is all that matters and that's NOT how to look at things. That's not having an unbiased opinion, that's not what a DT member should be.

Is that the issue with me? Perhaps the issue with me is I argue my points a little too well, and you have run out of logical arguments to justify your own bias. Please do tell me, what am I at fault for? Facts please, not assumptions, emotions, or projections. Users like me make it impossible to end the drama huh? Yes, I am sure this place would be a lot more drama free if everyone who wasn't one of the chosen were to just shut the fuck up and let you and your pals abuse the trust system at will and selectively and arbitrarily enforce its rules.

Certainly it is my fault for putting up such a vociferous defense of myself when the system is abused against me, and not the ones that abuse that system, or the people who enable that abuse by refusing to exclude those users. Obviously it is my fault multiple users are simultaneously abusing the trust system against me. After all, everyone knows the volume of accusations makes them more valid, regardless of the facts of the matter.

This forum doesn't respond to chill. It responds to cutting throats, because that is the only language it speaks. Pure control and power over others, which those currently holding it relish abusing. I am very sorry if me pointing out this dynamic bothers you so much, but passivity is never a solution to dealing with tyrants. No compromise will ever be enough, and there is no path to redemption with you people. This will never end until your power is removed, because that is all you value.

You feel free to wax poetic about my character flaws all you like. None of it excuses your willingness to abuse the trust system, your enabling of it in others, or your deflection from all of this.

~

I'm sorry that my actions (or lack thereof) don't meet your expectations. I will continue to argue that red-trusting you for your opinions is wrong and I hope one day you'll come around and start doing the same regarding people you dislike. I don't really know what the rest of your diatribe is supposed to mean since I never promised to be the enforcer of your standards, but it's veering off topic again so let's pick it back up somewhere else at some other time.

Except I do already do that, but that doesn't serve your NO U narrative very well now does it? I regularly defend people I don't like or don't get along with if they are not in the wrong. This is just more pathetic projecting on your part. Not my standards, your standards. Yep, you seem to be out of deflection tactics. Time to move on and regroup with some new bullshit to accuse me of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:15:31 AM

~
But you know this is not going to happen no matter how long or deep it is discussed?

Users will always use new accounts for <insert any reason>, of course, I will listen to your advice and ignore few accounts here, I should have done it long time ago.
SourLemonX

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

But you know this is not going to happen no matter how long or deep it is discussed?
I think we should still believe in something that we know does not happen, because it is a belief, it is a desire for what we think is good. It's like we believe that God will help us, God will take us to heaven, or God will cleanse us from our sins  Cheesy But does that really happen? Yahoo62278 wants people not to post in a sneaky way, I think it's good, whether this works or not, it's always a good thing, at least for his beliefs.

SatSnatcher

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:24:28 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 10:17:20 PM by SatSnatcher

Users will always use new accounts for <insert any reason>, of course

Maybe even just for fun to see what reactions would be made..
For example.. This account made its first post in over 4 years, just one post, and the funny thing is, someone immediately created a fresh newbie account to reply to that post, and attack me with wild speculation.. Flattering..

It also got a neutral rating almost immediately! A+ on that response time..
I do think it would be better as a Qualified Statement though..

I'm afraid to post from my main account
Yeah, well, I'm not.....
this is my mane account too... I mean this is my second mane account. My real account was baned for bane evasion! but the Evil Fee on the IP is too high so I had to abandon it.

Well that sucks to be you, but I don't intend to post anything from this account that I wouldn't post from my main account..
This is just an experiment to see how what I would normally post is reacted to from an alt..
Thanks for taking the bait..
(he went all OT and got our posts deleted)

It looks like users really assume the worst when they see a "new" account post, like I must be a ban evader, my IP is eviled up, I need a neutral trust, I'm afraid to post from my main account, etc..

It's almost like racism or something, lol.. Very enlightening..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: