Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP ready to make an Epic rally...  (Read 463 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:21:31 PM

I do not believe it because the ripple is not a decentralized coin but is centered, there are people who set it up so they just follow the market situation or act on their desire to manipulate prices.
You can see ath ripple at last bull.
why does everyone always think bad about Ripple? whereas the potential for XRP to advance to the moon is still high in expectations. Ripple still ranks third in Coinamarketap and last year Ripple also competed with Ethereum, I think the potential for bullish returns is still there
Like you, why you like Ripple? In this investment place you should have your own decision not just other people hate one coin and you have to dislike it, that is the bad thing. So let everyone hate with what they hate, they won't make you get lose if you the legit coin. I have an investment in Ripple as well, I decide to bought ripple just because recently I have to send money to may brother which different country with me, so I need an altcoin that can do that with low fee and fast to proccess per transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:42:19 PM

I do not believe it because the ripple is not a decentralized coin but is centered, there are people who set it up so they just follow the market situation or act on their desire to manipulate prices.
You can see ath ripple at last bull.
Being centralized might maximize the use of ripple and that is what would create a huge demand. We all know that each and every crypto markets run on the demand and supply factor no matter if it is decentralized or centralized. Ripple might also be the first coin to be accepted in centralized overseas payment methods like perfect money or moneygram, etc just because of their centralized nature.

I think that their centralized nature has not allowed XRP to make huge price pump in the last bull runs but this year we might surely see XRP onto a good peak. Investing into XRP would never be a medium to face loss but majority of the times we would land up in profits by investing into XRP.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:11:21 PM

It would be glorious to have ripple rally above its present state. I can't remember the last time we had a substantial increase in the value of ripple, it's increase has been within 7-10% maximum. I would love to see ripped increase to above $1, that is when I would know that the bull run is back.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 05:52:07 PM

Ripple affected very badly before few days and created amid tension on the Investors, there was lot of excitement as the third largest crypto will soar the market but unfortunately it stills seems to be in bear. However analyst say to hold till the end to the year to see a massive rally on XRP, hopefully XRP will surprise the investors in upcoming days.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsbtc.com/2020/02/15/analysis-predicted-ripple-xrp-17-cent-bottom-200-rally/amp/
XRP has been onto the bottom for many days and this was actually the opportunity to buy XRP to hold for the coming times. XRP has already shown us some great development news regarding the xRapid and xCurrent which would surely make a lot of investors buy as much ripple as possible. Bull runs are about to take place and XRP being the top 3rd coin would be among the first few coins to experience huge pump in the start of the bull runs.

This would create a huge demand for XRP and the price would keep on rising. I can assume that we might see XRP crossing $0.3 soon in maybe just a few months which would trigger the bull runs and the price might even reach somewhat near to $0.8 at the end of this year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 12:59:13 PM

XRP has been onto the bottom for many days and this was actually the opportunity to buy XRP to hold for the coming times. XRP has already shown us some great development news regarding the xRapid and xCurrent which would surely make a lot of investors buy as much ripple as possible. Bull runs are about to take place and XRP being the top 3rd coin would be among the first few coins to experience huge pump in the start of the bull runs.
Everyday, XRP makes me depressed a little more. Bitcoin dumps, XRP dumps together. Bitcoin takes over, XRP dumps or slightly increases while many other altcoins skyrocket.
This would create a huge demand for XRP and the price would keep on rising. I can assume that we might see XRP crossing $0.3 soon in maybe just a few months which would trigger the bull runs and the price might even reach somewhat near to $0.8 at the end of this year.
Demand and supply should be taken into consideration at the same time. XRP has very huge supply so demand has to be very very huge in order to help its price rising. How big its demand should be reached to help its price, I don't know, honestly.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 11:39:28 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 04:37:37 PM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Recently the CEO of ripple came up in a interview with the statement that Ripple will be amazon of crypto currency by 2025. Although there is lot of negativity with the centralisation of ripple the ripple company is working towards enterprises adaption . I think they have a good chance of adoption in finance industry.

Maybe he is right, Ripple could be the next Amazon if they keep expanding, even when many people think Ripple is not decentralized, hopefully, that doesn't block the progress this crypto is having. Each day we see news about Ripple good or bad, but for a coin in order to be one of the top 10 cryptos that means a lot! the XRP community and owners must be committed if they want to keep that place.

OcTradism

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 12:11:03 PM

I did not join the crypto market when Ripple pumped to its all time high but I observed in the latest 2 waves of altcoins, late of 2019 and early of 2020, Ripple is one of the worst altcoins to invest. The coin did not rally significantly, and its rally is much lower than other altcoins.

We have seen the coming rallying wave of altcoins after their massive dumps last 2 days. I wish this time, Ripple will do perform its rally from its bottom (around 25xx satoshis). The price at 42xx satoshis is too far and difficult to be hit if Ripple won't get big momentum this time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:44:49 AM

He was already surprised. Read the latest news. Due to the noise that is now growing around him, the entire cryptocurrency community may suffer. So I don’t understand where you got the information that the coin should surprise everyone with its rise. I heard coordinately opposite things.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:22:35 PM

I did not join the crypto market when Ripple pumped to its all time high but I observed in the latest 2 waves of altcoins, late of 2019 and early of 2020, Ripple is one of the worst altcoins to invest. The coin did not rally significantly, and its rally is much lower than other altcoins.

We have seen the coming rallying wave of altcoins after their massive dumps last 2 days. I wish this time, Ripple will do perform its rally from its bottom (around 25xx satoshis). The price at 42xx satoshis is too far and difficult to be hit if Ripple won't get big momentum this time.

In my opinion not only XRP, there are many altcoins whose prices dropped more than 90% from the highest price. XRP is a concern for investors because it has a large transaction with the largest market cap value 3. XRP has a large community and is traded on almost all exchangers, I think when the market starts to recover, XRP can recover again but I am pessimistic about touching the highest price again
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:17:08 PM

XRP will bull either in few days or in the later part of 2020. XRP is the 3rd best coin and it is very cheaper. I will not surprise if i see XRP hit $3 as we have seen $3+ in the 2017. XRP holders are waiting for a pump from a long time ago and based on market analysis, price of XRP should increase.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 04:21:06 PM

XRP will bull either in few days or in the later part of 2020. XRP is the 3rd best coin and it is very cheaper. I will not surprise if i see XRP hit $3 as we have seen $3+ in the 2017. XRP holders are waiting for a pump from a long time ago and based on market analysis, price of XRP should increase.

Plus the Ripple company members are working hard making new partnerships every day. This might be the next bitcoin thing, even it is not 100 decentralized because it is focused on the commercial banks and centralized format.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:33:01 PM

It's a great coin, but a weird one because good news doesn't tend to cause price rises. But I do think XRP will have a big price surge fairly soon. It just looks so cheap at the moment.
OcTradism

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 02:20:05 PM

It's a great coin, but a weird one because good news doesn't tend to cause price rises. But I do think XRP will have a big price surge fairly soon. It just looks so cheap at the moment.
XRP is a great coin, for its use cases in real life but for investors it is not. Many investors bought the coin at high price, in both BTC and USDT price, then stucked with it till now. There are arguments on decentralization of Ripple too.

Compare to altcoins, Ripple is the most boring top altcoins during the last 2 waves of altcoin rally. It have not yet rallied too much from its bottom. Yesterday, we witnessed a new bottom in XRP/BTC after many months.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...