Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World FamilyCoin (WFC) AIRDROP  (Read 198 times)
eduair (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:30:25 PM

World FamilyCoin (WFC) is a decentralized autonomous community that aims to revolutionize medical research, humanitarian intervention and the development of the private economy.

Thanks to these technological products, it will be possible to donate safely to organizations, research institutes and private citizens, while investing in their own personal growth.

Thanks to the official online launch, World Family Coin aims to collaborate with the largest associations in the world in the field of donations, fundraising and online financing, offering the WFC platform as a meeting point between associations, donors, fundraisers and many other beneficiaries who once registered and verified on the decentralized platform of wfc, they will be able to acquire much more visibility on a global level, making the process simpler and much safer thanks to the tracking on Blockchain and the decentralized management conducted by the DAO.

WorldFamilyCoin (WFC) was created to solve serious problems related to the donation and fundraising sector for research projects of global interest focused on safeguarding and improving living conditions.

WorldFamilyCoin (WFC) is a program that aims to create a fully decentralized global platform governed by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for the management of donations and fundraisers for people and populations in need of economic support.
Thanks to the support of investors and donors, the WFC program aims to work towards three main service lines by addressing the following categories of inconvenience: FINANCING MEDICAL RESEARCH FOR THE TREATMENT OF RARE DISEASES AND GLOBAL INTEREST, FINANCING IN THE EVENT OF DISASTERS AND NATURAL DISASTERS and FINANCING INNOVATIVE STARTUP PHILANTHROPIC AND SOCIAL PROJECTS.

DonaCynthia

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:49:52 PM

How can one join the airdrop?
obednana256

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:22:44 PM

Very promising project.
somad10

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:14:19 AM

very good project, utilizing blockchain technology for health and social life will make everyone feel the benefits of the technology and services of this project, good luck team
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 06:41:25 AM

What will be the meaning of this thread?

You are not even giving any links to your website telegram group or other social media channel,then how people can participate if you only explain your project without providing all important links.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:20:08 AM

Those calling this post a promising project without checking the website out are in conjunction with this WFC project, how can we know what this project is all about without any link? This is useless posting

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
fairus1897

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:52:29 PM

World FamilyCoin (WFC) project which is very nice and useful and useful to everyone personally I am very proud of this project continue to wish success and this blessing will be beneficial to the world وَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 02:23:53 PM

What will be the meaning of this thread?

You are not even giving any links to your website telegram group or other social media channel,then how people can participate if you only explain your project without providing all important links.
Basically, it seems they just promoting this World FamilyCoin (WFC) project and this is my first time seeing this project. Then, some replies here tell that it is a promising project and for me, I don't know why they already conclude that it's a promising project even they don't know the website or anything about it. Anyone who knows this project?

I just search this project and I don't know if this the project that OP shared.
Link:
Code:
https://worldfamilycoin.io/
Wahyudi74

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:52:30 AM

Sebuah proyek yang bagus untuk mata uang crypto masa depan
OneLifeKiller070

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 10:36:14 AM

I think more useful information was needed here that is missing here. Because if I do not get the encouragement myself, then the interest does not go away without going anywhere. And cryptocurrency blockchain digital businesses are created in a way where confidence and integrity occupy a great deal of ground.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:33:26 PM

Very promising project.
How is the project promising to you? I can't even understand what the coin is trying to solve here, let's stop behaving like a babarians for once and ready very well, all I can understand from the intro is the coin can be used for donations and fundraising for people in need ? You can't be serious, this is another scam project for sure

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:36:06 PM

This coin can't improve any life conditions, it's a scam, I haven't seen any donation making coin that is legit, this is not WHO or UNICEF, open your eye people, where is the donation going? World family coin my foot  Huh  Angry

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:42:17 PM

It's a good start for sharing your short review about this project but don't you think it is more better if you add links to where we can read and understand what the project is all about and if it is worth it. There is no telegram group link nor website to get more information hence we don't know if it is a scam project like others or not. In case of next time, try and do the needful, provide all the neccessary links for better understanding.

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:50:58 PM

World FamilyCoin (WFC) is a decentralized autonomous community that aims to revolutionize medical research, humanitarian intervention and the development of the private economy.

Thanks to these technological products, it will be possible to donate safely to organizations, research institutes and private citizens, while investing in their own personal growth.

Thanks to the official online launch, World Family Coin aims to collaborate with the largest associations in the world in the field of donations, fundraising and online financing, offering the WFC platform as a meeting point between associations, donors, fundraisers and many other beneficiaries who once registered and verified on the decentralized platform of wfc, they will be able to acquire much more visibility on a global level, making the process simpler and much safer thanks to the tracking on Blockchain and the decentralized management conducted by the DAO.

WorldFamilyCoin (WFC) was created to solve serious problems related to the donation and fundraising sector for research projects of global interest focused on safeguarding and improving living conditions.

WorldFamilyCoin (WFC) is a program that aims to create a fully decentralized global platform governed by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) for the management of donations and fundraisers for people and populations in need of economic support.
Thanks to the support of investors and donors, the WFC program aims to work towards three main service lines by addressing the following categories of inconvenience: FINANCING MEDICAL RESEARCH FOR THE TREATMENT OF RARE DISEASES AND GLOBAL INTEREST, FINANCING IN THE EVENT OF DISASTERS AND NATURAL DISASTERS and FINANCING INNOVATIVE STARTUP PHILANTHROPIC AND SOCIAL PROJECTS.

You said Airdrop in your topic but no single link to joining airdrop, what kind of post is this? Secondly the use case sounds like the project is trying to take advantage of others in the sake of donation and helping around the globe, same trick when saw in Coronavirus coin weeks ago, I will pass by , thank you

AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 06:24:11 PM

By investing in a less trustworthy market, we are afraid of investing in something new, as we have lost our wealth by cheating on it, so that is almost at the dawn of the day. Nevertheless, I try to show full respect for the business respect.

Olaphash

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:57:19 PM

You should have included more infos about it like links and infographics. You will need a copper membership to be able to post pictures too
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:19:22 PM

Based on the prevalence of family coins in view of the market situation which is visible to the public, it can be said that it is retaining its weight so it is not advisable to say any negative words in advance. But there is no doubt that positive ideas are available as to what will happen next.
CrownMade423

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 07:23:12 PM

I think it will be able to add a new dimension to the cryptocurrency market. Because the profits that can be channeled through it are a fancy thing. The way these coins are predicted to regulate the future's stability seems to be in relatively good shape.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: