Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A professional crypto TRADER looking for funding.  (Read 375 times)
hinaciaj (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Hello everyone, i am a crypto currency trader since 2016.

I trade crypto currencies using my own tools programs and indicators.
One of the indicators that i have invented is based on finding the WHALES accumulation by finding the accumulator BOT
What is the accumulator BOT? Accumulator bot is a bot which WHALES uses to accumulate a certain crypto currency before they PUMP it.

With my indicator i can find ALL TYPE OF ACCUMULATOR BOT , by reading the orderbook and market orders and finding the algorithm that these bots follow.

Currently i am not selling this indicator nor any of my tools but i can invite anyone who is interessted throught my computer VIA TEAMVIEWER to check it out and you can pick any crypto currency you want.

I am looking for an investor to work with.
Anyone HOLDING MORE THAN 0.50 BTC IN THEIR BINANCE ACCOUNT CAN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME
We will work throught API KEYS and i take 50% commision.
HITRATE OF THE INDICATOR AND ALL OF MY TRADES: 85%
AVERAGE PROFIT EXPECTED MONTHLY : +25%
I AM OPEN TO ALL QUESTIONS

THANK YOU and have a great day.

telegram: @hinaciaj
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:29:33 AM

hey

how does your posting fit to your posting (4 weeks ago) and saying

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752145.msg17502342#msg17502342

hello guys im trying to understand more about the technology blockchain and the other cryptocurrency etc...

some one toldme that i've to read this guide to understand everything https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation

actually i understand english but this guide is too hard i can't understand it..  Roll Eyes

so my question is if there is arabic version of this guide?  Huh

or any other ebook in arabic that can help me .. thank you guys

and in another message you wrote
-Hello everyone, i am a crypto currency trader since 2016.-

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
hinaciaj (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:13:55 AM

THIS POST WAS IN JAN 2017, it wasnt 4 weeks ago.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:42:16 AM

THIS POST WAS IN JAN 2017, it wasnt 4 weeks ago.

I apologize for this cause I did not pay attention to the year.

good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:07:01 AM

Careful everyone.

It's still possible to exfiltrate money from your account using API keys by moving money between accounts via low liquidity trading pairs.

hinaciaj (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:12:26 AM

Careful everyone.

It's still possible to exfiltrate money from your account using API keys by moving money between accounts via low liquidity trading pairs.

this is not possible with binance Smiley STOP SPREADING MISS INFORMATIONS
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:17:11 AM

Careful everyone.

this is not possible with binance Smiley STOP SPREADING MISS INFORMATIONS

It's quite possible on Binance, some trade pairs there have thin order books and low liquidity, e.g. WTC/BNB

Depending on how many accounts you control, it wouldn't be a stretch to think you could siphon funds off in this way.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:17:21 AM

Careful everyone.

hey thanks for commenting. Why would I use API anyway? Why should I trust him? IMHO He would need to trust me if I invest my money

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:52:13 AM

Careful everyone.

hey thanks for commenting. Why would I use API anyway? Why should I trust him? IMHO He would need to trust me if I invest my money
You give him access to your API keys so that he can trade with your account. As opposed to sending him the money directly.

Parodium simply states that that gives a false sense of security, since OP can either A. still make shitty trades losing all your money or B. try to siphon away your money through low liquidity coins:
 (He buys LL coins with your account, then sells them for as low as possible, causing his buy orders which are way below market rates to fill, thus making some profit off of your coins once they shoot back up. (Or vice versa)).

IMHO He would need to trust me if I invest my money
How exactly? He isn't taking any risk by using your money to make some trades?

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:09:35 PM

Careful everyone.

You give him access to your API keys so that he can trade with your account. As opposed to sending him the money directly.

Parodium simply states that that gives a false sense of security, since OP can either A. still make shitty trades losing all your money or B. try to siphon away your money through low liquidity coins:
 (He buys LL coins with your account, then sells them for as low as possible, causing his buy orders which are way below market rates to fill, thus making some profit off of your coins once they shoot back up. (Or vice versa)).

IMHO He would need to trust me if I invest my money
How exactly? He isn't taking any risk by using your money to make some trades?

thanks for explaining and I understand the risk but what I meant is that OP needs to trust me and I will trade with my Binance account and he needs to tell me when to enter and exit
that means he will have the risk to get paid by me or not and I have the risk to lose cash if he is not legit

cheers

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
hinaciaj (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:25:05 PM

If you think API Keys are risky ,i can work throught SIGNALS; i send u signals and you execute them.
But the fee should be 50%50% from profit ( for both of us)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:13:14 PM

Will you also take 50% of the losses?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:46:07 PM

If you think API Keys are risky ,i can work throught SIGNALS; i send u signals and you execute them.
But the fee should be 50%50% from profit ( for both of us)
when are those fees due? sure fees from profit but how about losses which can occur?
Can we choose the cryptos or you?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:57:06 PM

Suddenly you turned a professional trader or anything similar to that? I ask because within the process of becoming a professional trader, why you save money for your trading purposes? I believe everyone in this world must be taking considerable time frame to become a trader and in those times what you have been doing without thinking about your trading capital?

To believe into your professionalism you must be a famous investment house where people may wish risking their money blindly. If you are an individual or a new new trader who claims themselves as professional trader then this community will not be ready to risk with some random people AFAIK.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:38:07 AM

hey guys

how do you call this movement

https://imgur.com/siYzebH

I call it PnD and our OP did not see it coming  Angry

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 09:46:18 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 09:59:59 AM by arwin100

It's similar with ETORO you will copy his trade and for example if he wins 30% from his trade you will earn the same, but If he lose you lose your money also, but I wonder how good the trader OP is since the market is unpredictable and I saw similar platform running the same as what OP offer and all of them lose when the market dump so hard.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:02:39 AM

It's similar with ETORO you will copy his trade and for example if he wins 30% from his trade you will earn the same also, but If he lose you lose your money also but I wonder how good the trader OP is since the market is unpredictable and I saw similar platform running the same as what OP offer and all of them lose when the market dump so hard.

OP said he can predict the Pump means when the Pump will start. If he could predict this FUN Pump when I asked him there was nothing to lose cause it went up a lot and back to start. he did not see this coming Sad(
why did his black box did not see this one?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 10:11:30 AM

It's similar with ETORO you will copy his trade and for example if he wins 30% from his trade you will earn the same also, but If he lose you lose your money also but I wonder how good the trader OP is since the market is unpredictable and I saw similar platform running the same as what OP offer and all of them lose when the market dump so hard.

OP said he can predict the Pump means when the Pump will start. If he could predict this FUN Pump when I asked him there was nothing to lose cause it went up a lot and back to start. he did not see this coming Sad(

Dunno 😄 but if he rely on his Team viewer and other TA tools well it could be helpful but actually it doesn't guarantee to predict an accurate situation especially if we mean the market movement in quick instant. But anyways if OP could provide a strong portfolio then why not? The only thing he need to do is to prove his self here.

hinaciaj (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:03:24 PM

Dunno 😄 but if he rely on his Team viewer and other TA tools well it could be helpful but actually it doesn't guarantee to predict an accurate situation especially if we mean the market movement in quick instant. But anyways if OP could provide a strong portfolio then why not? The only thing he need to do is to prove his self here.
This guy asked me about his shitcoin which is FUN and all i said is that the whale left it. I am not going to give you the most valuable SIGNALS , since these gois only to my clients. By the way , your shitcoin lost 20% in the last 24 hours right when i told you that the whale left it.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:16:50 PM

This guy asked me about his shitcoin which is FUN and all i said is that the whale left it. I am not going to give you the most valuable SIGNALS , since these gois only to my clients. By the way , your shitcoin lost 20% in the last 24 hours right when i told you that the whale left it.

you are a stupid LIAR and if you don't stop I will give you red trust! Capice?

my advice nobody should trust you. But how about to give us each day for a month your valuable tips and lets see where you are at the end of a month

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: