Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Amazon Kindle Book Turn 'One Lead Into Three'  (Read 180 times)
TSM Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

iSEE Marketing | Pay-as-you-go marketing

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 03:07:09 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 05:20:10 PM by TSM Global

Book Excerpt: How To 'Turn One Lead Into Three' Thinking Case Study

Below is a short excerpt from the pre-published draft of AVR's book available on Amazon 'One To Three'. It shows how companies could use social utility to get more people referring to them. It provides the methods, the tools, and the type of thinking behind such an endeavor condensed in a succinct and actionable way. You could get the eBook on Amazon https://www.iseemark.com/uploads/2/1/9/9/21990734/published/51ysu1ai0vl.jpg?1583358196:

​Below I show how a low-cost travel agency organization offering tour packages to Nepal might approach this issue. The data is anonymized to preserve client confidentiality and this should be taken only as an example of the thinking required behind the process.

First and foremost, the segments and consumer profiles were defined. It turned out there are four types of clients who undertake these tours depending on their main motives. Segments were labeled mostly with women's names as women were the key clients. They were also behind the decision-making that imbued the purchase. Not only as users but also as mothers. Below are the key segments.

Three female and one male segment. Sarah, Johan, Simon, and Anna Maria. Sarah is the daughter of people with strong religious roots who were motivated by the common good and preserving the vibe they felt to be right. They send their children abroad to feel grateful and humbler in their daily affairs while preparing for a better and more fulfilled motherhood.

This segment made of Sarahs is mostly motivated by the realization and human relationship building with decent people during the volunteering activities and afterward. The second segment is 'Johan' who is the Scandinavian/German feminist unrestrained by nature, traveling to educate or empower herself and others. The main motive for Johan is to get bullet points for her resume. This action of purchasing was mostly driven by public perceptions, career safety, and recognition.  The third segment was comprised of 'Anna Marias' which is a Latin American or Mediterranean woman who travels and makes decisions spontaneously motivated mostly by the realization and the need to give value unaffiliated to any pious organizations but sometimes affiliated with secular charities. Simon is the college fun-loving guy who wants to go somewhere and have some fun. He doesn’t care so much about sharing Instagram photos, but he does enjoy the nice company of likeminded people and especially those of the opposite gender. He wants more recognition and relationships.

So, we have four segments from which three share the recognition as the main motive, while one where public perceptions define the decision-making process. Once the main motivating factors were uncovered and personas were attached to the segments divided in the CRM/mailing lists/tags, it was easy to develop distinct incentive structures to target each of the segments with tailored referral social utility. This social utility would make sure they spread the word about the unique Nepal travel experience. The segments were mapped based on their needs, common gathering places where they share information, and what type of incentive themes would motivate them the most to share and refer.

Get the full article with the images and the segment descriptions here (unable to post here):
https://www.iseemark.com/insights/book-excerpt-how-to-turn-one-lead-into-three

This type of profiling would help you better understand your audiences and increase your number of leads over time, organically.

The book at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0837WZGCL/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Reliable partner | www.iseemark.com | www.isee.mk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TSM Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

iSEE Marketing | Pay-as-you-go marketing

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 05:08:18 PM

This is an edited part of the AVR's book 'One To Three', available on Amazon.
-
What is Inbound Marketing? If you can answer this question in your sleep, then it is best to skip the intro. As initially, I want to say what Inbound isn’t. Inbound isn’t about paid ads. Inbound isn’t comprised of cold calling, or by featuring yourself on Forbes. Inbound is when leads come to you without you buying ads, calling people on the phone, cold emailing, or by paying sponsored content. You do Inbound by optimizing traffic, improving conversion rates, automating leads’ nurturing, etc.

The One to Three Initiative, or ‘123’, serves to focus your efforts to turn 'one lead into three' or increase the flow of leads in general. And we know how expensive leads can get so this would save 2/3 of the marketing budget in the best-case scenario. Wouldn’t you be a hero if you manage to pull something similar off and perhaps even get a bigger check? Now, let’s touch upon the history of ‘Inbound Marketing’. Have you heard of HubSpot? HubSpot is a marketing business that provides services of managing client relationships, sending them messages, and enabling tracking their journey throughout your business. They needed a way to explain what they do. So, they started using ‘inbound marketing’ to explain it simply & easily. This is how the ‘Inbound marketing’ started to spread from a PR/marketing ploy of a company to an industry trendsetter. And it happened just recently, so welcome to history. It started with a digital PR strategy and it ended with the digital PR strategy.  Now, Inbound is mostly about earned, unpaid digital PR that spreads with word of mouth. Initially, Inbound was limited to client relationship management (CRM), user experience (UX), and user interface (UI) optimization.  This included search engine optimization (SEO), social media posting, and some blogging usually on your website. Later this grew to be considered only the starting point to what that killer one-liner “Inbound’ evolved to mean.  Today, inbound marketing is mostly about the seamless integration of everything above with everything below into stellar initiatives that provide measurable results:

• Earned digital PR and influencers/blogs
• Automation and reducing costs
• Optimizing clients’ journeys and conversions
• Optimizing client’s funnels and closing rates

It seems that other platforms have overtaken HubSpot by a large margin in revenues and market share. Think of Salesforce, OracleCRM, SugarCRM, and Zoho One as salient examples.  However, we must give kudos to their PR and educational efforts.
Picture

Thank you, HubSpot!​

Like the political system is a bucket placed upside down on a stream of water, never capturing the whole of it, any categorization misses fine details and the whole realm of marketing. However, we would be using the Inbound/Outbound marketing categorization onward for having some structure and clarity for people thinking in systems and systematically.
-
Do you want your company to set a trend in the entire industry as HubSpot did? Then do inquire www.iseemark.com

Reliable partner | www.iseemark.com | www.isee.mk
Mark12Poll

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 08:22:37 AM

Cool book! I plan to read it to learn something new about marketing.
By the way, does anyone read fiction here? Can you recommend something interesting? In the summer I have more free time, I want to meet new authors.
BenLaw

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 12:54:13 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2021, 05:13:36 PM by BenLaw

I agree with you! I also plan to read something about marketing.
About fiction: I'm a big fan of Hemingway and Remarque. Their works are always relevant and interesting. I also recently read “The Interlopers” by Saki and I also really liked this piece. I didn't fully understand it, so I read https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/the-interlopers/ for a deeper analysis of the work. I also sometimes use this resource to prepare for college, so I recommend watching it.
ternerdaniel

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:09:30 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2021, 11:56:03 AM by ternerdaniel

I recently read this book. I can also recommend Contagiously: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger. Reading is very good for everyone. You need to develop and read a lot of different information. I recommend visiting my educational resource where you will find essay bot reviews and a lot of other information. Essay review services are really a type of essay written by academics for students during their academic coursework.  These reviews are given to pupils once they have finished their assignments and are used to appraise the quality of the work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: