Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2022, 04:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will buy your encrypted WALLET.DAT  (Read 146 times)
tianxie
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 95
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:45:25 AM
 #1

Interested to buy encrypted wallets that you gave up teying to unlock.

Or we can work with a share, we have a huge farm in China.

为中东地区的中国投资者提供比特币
1643041405
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1643041405

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1643041405
Reply with quote  #2

1643041405
Report to moderator
1643041405
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1643041405

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1643041405
Reply with quote  #2

1643041405
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
NeuroticFish
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2828
Merit: 3509


Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi


View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:47:10 AM
 #2

I expect that most such wallets are either empty, either corrupted, so there's a very big chance you'll get, in a way or another, scammed.
With such a request you are basically asking for it.

tianxie
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 95
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:34:17 AM
 #3

I expect that most such wallets are either empty, either corrupted, so there's a very big chance you'll get, in a way or another, scammed.
With such a request you are basically asking for it.

Its Ok, I have bought many and you are 90% correct, but with my findings of the remaining 10% its worth it. (at least for me, free electricity and free gpu farm)


为中东地区的中国投资者提供比特币
Oldminers
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:50:51 AM
 #4

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321051.msg56471235#msg56471235
tokol12
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 29, 2021, 03:21:14 PM
 #5

Interested to buy encrypted wallets that you gave up teying to unlock.

Or we can work with a share, we have a huge farm in China.

Hi. So recently I found a wallet. Succesfully attached it to bitcoincore and it has 0.92btc inside, but ofc its encrypted. Could you maybe buy it for small price and then if you could get inside it, you could send me too. it was supposed to be a gift for me on christmas, but its encrypted..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!