Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the next high flying mining project on Cryptostocks?
SCRYPTS
COINFARM
CPW
BTCQC
BCMINECS
Ex-Cryptostock PETAMINE
I dont know.
All of them.
A different one.
I am a troll.
Coffee grounds reading is better than a poll

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Big Cactus Mine - Preview & Review of Mine-shares  (Read 5012 times)
bcmine (OP)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:19:57 PM

BIG CACTUS MINING CRST

Big cactus is big easy.
Our goal is to convey the right information in a clear and transparent way. Therefore we decided for an all-embracing informative homepage, where you can find all answers for making your investing decision and where you can keep up without any doubt or any headache.

Investing with us in mining operations is going to save you alot of money on failed projects or mining hardware preorders and you will receive a steady dividend as profit.

Big advantages - less risk and high profits.
As a mining operation that has an interest in securities of different projects, we can profit from a high level of diversity and we are thus able to guarantee less risk. Spreading investment just in high rated securities means that there are fewer risks in underperforming mining hardware due to hardware failure, power outage or wrong manufacturing specifications. As a public equity fund we can also invest high amounts at low risk.

Big mining.
Our strength is the profitability in a highly diversified portfolio of cryptographic currency mining operations. The fund can grow successfully by focusing on choosing the most secure investments that contain high potential in the field of public mining projects and pools, because we are free of problems related to hosting and developing hardware.

Big capital.
A quarter of the funds generated by selling shares will either be kept in Bitcoins and Altcoins as reserve in an offline cold wallet or will be used for low-risk high-volume investments.

Big profit.
70% of profits will be targeted to be paid as dividends. So far we succeeded in making about 15 % ROI a quarter.

Big shares.
4 blocks with 2500 shares at ฿0,003125 each, up to a 20 % discount price!

Security. We are using different procedures To guarantee Running  our digital operations securely.  A combination of right management and hardware components give us a pro-active system preventing Attacks by known and unknown security flaws.

Questions?
If you feel having questions or you would like to send us a message or you have an idea for a new mining operation feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you.

infopage: http://www.bcmine.io/

Disclaimer: Advertising over
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Preview - PHOTONIC - mining hardware
I was very curios when I got know about this project. I was reading some time ago about that kind of technology experiments. After reading their homepage, there were more questions popping up as answers given. The information on the HP was something like proof of concept, like you read about the warp engine, like an description of an imagination of something, like how 'the hell' could look like. I think this project was born in hell to scam people, because there is no link between the theory and reality. Not even picts of the team, no picts of the lab or whatever. Even when they will have success in developing a chip, it will be not an asic for mining bitcoins. Such a project can be just made by IBM, Intel or Nasa.

I don’t think you support science by buying a share of them as the real company they are relying on never heard of them. So you are just going to support a dubious group of people, who want to get rich. Better supporting the Nigeria connection. However, that’s just a preview and will are going to make a seriously fact based review and trying to meet the geniuses or fools behind this operation.

(This preview is not a deep analysis at. Its just a summery from a subjective point of view., which not represent or influence our process of investment.)
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

is bcmine.io registered to you?

Owner : Mathew Wild
Owner : Bit Cactus
Owner : Main Rd 10003
Owner : Willington
Owner : NJ
Owner : US
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:15:57 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 09:32:11 AM by bcmine

is bcmine.io registered to you?

Owner : Mathew Wild
Owner : Bit Cactus
Owner : Main Rd 10003
Owner : Willington
Owner : NJ
Owner : US

I have to check that information.

My address is on the infopage as my registered mobile telephonenumber (CET time).
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

so your name is Christopher and you address is
Herrgottwiesgasse 94/2
8020 Graz
Graz
Steiermark

This is different from the address you give on bcmine.io
Entenplatz 1
Graz, Austria 8020

How come?
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:47:26 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 09:07:59 AM by bcmine

Both are legit. There is nothing dubios on that, even you can give me a call. Its a registered mobile number. Thanks for reviewing the legitimation of the project.

As there is no project reviewing other project directly on cryptostocks.com, we are a meta fund as a link between investor and information about projects directly there, before the 'investor' find his way to bitcointalk or etc.

Our businessmodel is not easy to copy. First of all, the regular shareholder of cryptostocks loves the danger of losing all his money and getting high dividend. Alot of the clients seem to be gambler, so our market will not be big. Second our sevice is based on trust, reliability, market and trading experience, what cant be done fast like programing a trading tool.

Dont nail me down on things like: If I am the right expert to run this project or having the best consultants with the best think tank nor the business model works nor the bitcoin is surviving the next years.

With the project I can submit messages directly on the cryptostocks.com homepage and so i will do. It should be constructive but also funny community work.

Investing decisions will be not done by me alone and trading activities will be set up with enter and exit strategies related to the market on cryptostocks and general development. We can do that.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:42:04 PM

Preview - Scrypt mining - Mining Operation
I find this project should get an extra attention as its huge. Its operating by now 1600 gridseed asics, thats about 300k dollar or round 500 btc of hardware you can invest in. Thats the biggest operation so far seen here. Its a superlative and where all big things coming from its from china. Think big is the simple concept behind the idea i guess. Very simple also their homepage, worth 10 bucks on the market. When you think their invested all their money in miners then you are right. Not even money left for a smartphone with a camera was left to make some photos of the three secret locations where the miners live. So far their sold one share, i dont who bought it, but better hold of investing big before they publish a mining address to get just one proof of any gridseed miners mining for dividends. I personaly think, thats the most amateur project i have seen for years. But before saying its a scam by 100% i have to doublecheck this operation. Its so scammy that it cant be actually a scam.
capsized

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:02:27 PM

Funny, I actually had the same idea as you: to build a fund of mining shares.

However, I think the secrecy about your investment strategies works against you here.

While you probably shouldn't disclose your future investment plans,
you should detail every investment and how much it contributed to the dividends on a
let's say at least weekly basis.

Join the pack - Mine WOLF!
P2POOL >>> http://wolf.pomf.me:1666
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:08:12 PM

Is the legit?

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:25:55 PM

I'd like to know when do you plan on lifting the IPO flag?
Thank you.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:38:22 AM

Funny, I actually had the same idea as you: to build a fund of mining shares.

However, I think the secrecy about your investment strategies works against you here.

While you probably shouldn't disclose your future investment plans,
you should detail every investment and how much it contributed to the dividends on a
let's say at least weekly basis.

Hey,

We need help anyway. We are having other project in plan with BTC. Send me a PM!
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:41:49 AM

I'd like to know when do you plan on lifting the IPO flag?
Thank you.

If you want to sell your shares again, you can make that over transfering shares to us and we will send you the amount back. There are some fees to pay. Cryptostocks takes 0.005 for transfering and 0.005 for sending btc. But it should work.

IPO as stated is until 1. Mai.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:57:30 AM

Is the legit?

Thats kind of problem. We applied for a Advanced Verification and for the Premium Verification from Cryptostocks a week ago. That should work against fraud and scam activity.

We will ask mining project to do at least Advanced Premium Verification. We want then to get adresses and names of people running projects we are going to invest, so we can change a little bit the kind of businesses running on Cryptostocks.

Cryptostocks itself is changing their way of listing project, what mean that they are busy (?) right now.

We keep the risk at a very low level considering a dividend of +60 % a year, the risk is still high, but it should work fine. In the last three months we have been active without a loss and profit on pumps.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:58:50 PM

I would like to know more about the reliability report you posted.
Why give 30% to Coinfarm? Its by far the most transparent and open to communication project on Cryptostocks.

Also, APG1 and BSVM, while they are indeed reliable, I doubt they can be profitable.

There's only 4 TH in APG1, distributed in more than 10000 shares. With the current share price of 0.003, that means each share represent 0.4 GH, which seems way overpriced. And we have to consider the fact that most of their machine are old, so inneficient for power consumption, which is a critical aspect when BTC's price is low.

And I believe BSVM's shares are overpriced. Most of their miners have been bought a few months ago, and already gave a substantial amount of their lifespan's potential earnings to early investor. So what they propose is to sell their new shares at 20% less than IPO, but to give access to machines that already gave >70% of their potential earnings. They will buy new miners with the BTC given for the new shares, but the profits of the new machines will be dilluted to the big amount of early investors (which outnumber the new investors 3 to 1). This does not seem like a good deal, although of course their reliability compensates somewhat for that, but they lack transparency (no pictures, no date of how much TH they have)

Thank you for your answers, and the 2 BTC bonus to early share holders.

bcmine (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

We tried to get in touch with every project one week long. Coinfarm did not respond to us.

If a project is run without information of name, address, telephonenumber and new on cryptostocks and no verificationlevel then we aware its a scamm. Almost every crowdfunding project is saying by whom its run, otherwise almost no one would support it.

Coinfarm is not giving any information. Risk is high.

We were focusing first on reliability. Performance is changing as some projects are in their IPO phase. And older projects having a diffirent shareprice as they were started when btc was 4 times less worth.
anon29426

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:12:32 PM

this is most likely a scam or a ponzi scheme. please do no intrust this fool with your money, he is not mentally capable of making even the most basic of investment decisions
lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:43:46 PM

And older projects having a diffirent shareprice as they were started when btc was 4 times less worth.

Good point, I had not thought of that. Thanks.

this is most likely a scam or a ponzi scheme. please do no intrust this fool with your money, he is not mentally capable of making even the most basic of investment decisions

Why the bashing? Justify yourself or your words are worthless.
anon29426

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

And older projects having a diffirent shareprice as they were started when btc was 4 times less worth.

Good point, I had not thought of that. Thanks.

Why the bashing? Justify yourself or your words are worthless.

look at BCMINE's previous posts, look at the counter arguments that gets put against him, he has no idea what he is doing, i mean shit, look at the 'analysis' he provides, its at a kingergarden level.

plus, giving away 'free bonus' dividends out of his own pocket to entice new investors? biggest warning sign you can get

hes just using your money to pump his bots, he's either going to lose it all or run away with your money. i'd rather give my money to a homeless guy in the hopes he wins the lottery and tracks me down to pay me back
lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

plus, giving away 'free bonus' dividends out of his own pocket to entice new investors? biggest warning sign you can get

hes just using your money to pump his bots, he's either going to lose it all or run away with your money. i'd rather give my money to a homeless guy in the hopes he wins the lottery and tracks me down to pay me back

It seems quite legitimate to me, to give an incencitive to speed up IPO, if the owner believe in the long term success of his project. Plus, 2 BTC is not worth a lot nowadays Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: