Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the next high flying mining project on Cryptostocks?
SCRYPTS
COINFARM
CPW
BTCQC
BCMINECS
Ex-Cryptostock PETAMINE
I dont know.
All of them.
A different one.
I am a troll.
Coffee grounds reading is better than a poll

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Big Cactus Mine - Preview & Review of Mine-shares  (Read 5012 times)
bcmine (OP)

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:28:50 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 06:43:54 AM by bcmine

3rd Preview - GMP, MGMP
Gmp is a dinosaur as its the oldest active mining projects on cryptostocks. Its like in the movie, in which a group get lost in a jungle and they actually find themself in a lost world with dinosaurs around. Gmp is from a prehistoric era when you could get a bitcoin for 10 bucks. Also their market capitalisation compared to the dividend is still from a time far away as its more as 300 bitcoins. Historical data says that they paid out 250 btc, what is the second biggest dividend in the market besides cognitive mining with over 1000 btc paid out. And the operation is still minimg with 2,5 ths sha256 fpga & asic miners with preorders of 8 ths more.
Well GMP is a dinosaur like a crocodile, that did not die out. Its a legimate investment, as Forbes figured out and its the only project on Cryptostocks with a Premium Verification.  Because of this  safe investment ROI is relativly small compared to new highflyer mining stocks. Or you have still some bitcoins, which you bought for 100 bucks. WIth such cheap bitcoins you gain a good FIAT dividend. Considering the management of Gmp and their success on cryptostocks in the past Gmp offers a good ROI, you will be happy with in the long run after some of your other stocks got delisted.

(This preview is just a summery from a subjective point of view, which not represents our process of investment.)

I have WIT noted as having payed out 309.36159808 BTC, Vircurex at 378,0723978 BTC and Petamine at 915.9281486 BTC so they have also payed out more on Cryptostocks than GMP's 265,6000173 btc

They have 5 KnC Jupiter machines so at least 2 TH there, then 4 TH from BTCMINE.CH and anouther 4TH from 2 CoinCraft Rig's so it should be 10+ TH at least but maby some of those haven't arrived yet, if they still have some FPGA's left running, those that Avalon diden't steal from them i don't know.

His other project ECA also has premium verification, worth mentioning in the matter might be that APG1 has advanced verification and that Quinto and BCMINECS said they have applied for advanced verification for there projects but it dosent look like kumala has increased the verification level for those projects yet.

I dont know if Vircurex ever was a mining operation. It could be that WIT is not more in operation. I understand that you know alot. We focus here on mining projects still operating.

About the hashpower, we can just take informations from their homepage at the time I was writting this. Thats the official informations. We dont write about rumors or speculations. Please check your sources. We dont know "then 4 TH from BTCMINE.CH and anouther 4TH from 2 CoinCraft Rig's so it should be 10+ TH at least but maby some of those"  btcmine.ch. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

Can't make any money on your own?

1) Create a shitty website
2) List it on the securities exchange with the least security and validation
3) Post 'summarys' of bitcoin mining operations that don't actually have any substance
4) find people stupider than you to give you money
5) either run away with their money or lose it

Anyone stupid enough to invest with this guy deserves to lose their money

Don't say you weren't warned

1. Sorry for you, you dont like it
2. Cryptostocks is valid and secure as long you invest in the right shares. Like in normal life they are losers and winners.
3. Aha, GMP is having no substance? 2 Years in the market, over 200 XBC paid out? Wow
4. No comment troll
5. we are transparent, giving our name, telephonenumber, address and we applied for the premium validation

Come up with facts and proofs or leave the stage troll!

bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:53:04 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 06:58:28 AM by bcmine

Preview - BSVM

This project is already established on Cryptostocks. It has been active for more than three months. It started their operation as a cex.io active group buy when the price for a GH was about 0.040 XBT. The people behind this operation are friendly and honest and once you get behind the inflationary multi meaning use of 'are' you can invest in them.

The good thing is their daily paid dividend. Its respectable and around 2 times higher than from other copycats. The second thing is that you don’t see your loss of money as a GH is now worth around 0.013 XBT, but their share price keep stable. So their business model works by investing regularly fresh money into the operation to keep up with the difficulty, while the price of a GH continuously drops. As investing in cex.io is a horrible loss of money, just if someone could look in their numbers, would be definitely able to say, how deep the hole is (difference between value of their GH and market capitalisation).

Anyway, these guys are doing hard. They announced (were speculating) to buy 20 TH on ASIC SHA256 power. Also the dividend keeps up with new projects. It is even better than from the most newcomers, and it is clear that not all newcomers will survive the battle on Cryptostocks after their first month and offer a good dividend. The reinvestment of their profit is competitive as it has stayed at the same level for the last month, what’s means that their hardware costs are dropping with the raise of the difficulty. In a review later we will try to find how to manage a cex.io fund to be cheaper than ASIC hardware miners.

(This preview is just a summery from a subjective point of view, which not represents our process of investments.)

bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:53:27 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 12:08:37 PM by bcmine

Review Scryptsmining

It is a new company that mines litecoin and other scrypt coins using 1600 Gridseed ASIC miners. The company sells shares of their mining operation on cryptostocks.com allowing anyone to participate in mining scrypt ASIC coins with a minimal investment. The mining operation uses pool switching to ensure the most profitable scrypt coin is always being mined, and mining statistics are updated regularly.

The Gridseed miner is the first scrypt ASIC miner on the market and hashes at 350 kh/sec while drawing only 5 watts of electricity. Compared to scrypt ASICs expected to deliver this summer the Gridseed miners are not as efficient, but they are available now.

Gridseed miners are available from serveral outlets like zoomhash.com and Hash Master Technology for miners who want to build their own Gridseed mining rigs. Scryptsmining.com allows new miners to begin mining scrypt coins right away without building and maintaining a mining rig, and at a lower cost per kH/sec of mining power compared to a home brewed miner.

Company Details and Estimated Income

The Scryptsmining.com website lists these particulars and estimated income:
IPO price is 0.04 BTC per share, 1 Megahash of scrypt mining equals to 0.8 BTC
Our average BTC per DAY per 1 MH/S is 0.00754 BTC
Our average BTC/DAY per share is 0.000377 BTC
Estimated Return on Investment is 8.34% a week.
Average monthly profitability against LTC is 125%-135%
Dividends are paid weekly in bitcoin every Tuesday.
A prospective miner can invest in Scryptsmining.com by creating an account at cryptostocks.com. After funding your account with bitcoin the minimum investment in Scryptsmining.com (ticker: SCRYPT) is .04 BTC which buys you one share providing 50 kH/sec of hashing power. Every Tuesday 92% of profits are paid to shareholders with 8% being held to cover electricity and maintenance costs.

Scryptsmining.com compared to GPU Mining

Building your own four card GPU litecoin miner using R9 270 video cards would cost you about $1100 and provide 2000 kH/sec mining power. The mining rig will be very noisy, generate a lot of heat and increase your electric bill by about $75 a month.

Buying shares in Scryptsmining.com equivalent to your GPU miner would cost you 1.6 BTC for 2000 kH/sec of hashing power, about $770 at today's bitcoin price of $480. So compared to building your own mining rig shares at Scryptsmining.com are 30% cheaper with no hassle, noise or high electric bills.

Building your own Gridseed Miner vs. Buying Scryptsmining.com Shares

The best retail price we have seen for Gridseed miners is at zoomhash.com. They provide everything you need to make a nominal 3200 kH/sec ten Gridseed mining rig for $1999.

Purchasing 3200 kH/sec hashing power from Scryptsmining.com would require you to buy 64 shares and cost 2.56 BTC or $1230, almost 40% less than building your own 10 unit Gridseed miner (and avoiding the hassle.)

Since Scryptsmining.com sells Gridseeds wholesale for only $135 (minimum order 500) they have negotiated quantity discount prices with the manufacturer, explaining their very competitive kH/sec pricing compared to building your own Gridseed miner.

Gridseed has also just started shipping Gridseed Blade Miners available from MinerEU.com or gawminers.com. The $3000 80 chip Blade Miner will provide 5.2 mH/sec scrypt mining power at 140 watts power consumption. The same 5.2 mH/sec hashing power would only cost 4.16 BTC ($2000) if bought from Scryptsmining.com, a savings of $1000.

Scryptsmining.com versus and Bitcoin Trader

Scryptmining.com goes for 4.4% ROI for the week.

Another popular way to earn passive income from bitcoin is to buy trading pool shares at Bitcoin Trader. For the first week in April trading pool shares would have earned 5.52% on your investment (minimum $20.)

Should I Buy Shares in Scryptsmining.com or Bitcoin Trader?

Companies like Fibonacci and KnCminer are expected to deliver more efficient scrypt ASIC miners later this year. The advantage to buying shares in Scryptsmining.com now is the benefit of immediate mining before difficulty increases. You could expect to recover your initial investment in about 4-6 months, and your shares in Scryptsmining.com would then continue to earn you income paid weekly.

At present the most cost effective way to mine litecoin and other scrypt coins is by purchasing Scryptsmining.com. This option is available now and much less expensive than building your own miner using GPU cards or Gridseeds.

Because Bitcoin Trader makes money by taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities daily income should be more stable than income from mining shares at Scryptsmining.com, which will decrease as mining difficulty increases later this year.

(axa) - Administrator Hero Member in litecointalk.org pasted in by bcmine
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:23:54 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 01:42:16 PM by mikemikemike

CONFIRMED SCAM
share price to drop to 0,001005 by next 14 days

your asuming this peice of shit doesn't run away with everyones money, which is allot more likely as he has absolutely zero understanding of the mining industry

and axa? whos that?! they only have two posts as a newbie member. you just copied some other guys work? jesus christ your the bottom of the barrel. and your investors are even stupider than you.

i love how your investors can't sell there shares. stuck with the stupidest decision they will ever make for life, well, until you run off with there money. and your dividends are a joke, would take like 10 years to break even!! or your dividends are drying up because so are your investors, and your just pumping there money back in to pay for dividends.

AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAA
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:15:34 PM

CONFIRMED SCAM
share price to drop to 0,001005 by next 14 days

Confirmed how? Trolling on the peta-mine thread to get better prices does not mean he's a scammer.

-Devil advocate.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:20:26 PM

share price cant drop. these idiots are stuck in at the price they purchased at because they cant sell. stupid investors couldnt see a scam from a mile away. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
lynn_402

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

share price cant drop. these idiots are stuck in at the price they purchased at because they cant sell. stupid investors couldnt see a scam from a mile away. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Because he trolled in your Peta-Mine thread, you feel the need to troll in his?
How very mature of you Wink

A diversified mining investment fund managed by a trader who do legit analysis of securities is a good idea, which could be quite lucrative long-term.
Time will prove if this will be successful or not, but I believe this is worth risking 1% of my portfolio, at least for shits and giggles.
(Actually made 25% back on my investment because of the 2 BTC bonus to early shareholders, +10% more if you factor in the increase in share price. Quite happy with that.)
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:58:39 AM

Because he trolled in your Peta-Mine thread, you feel the need to troll in his?
How very mature of you Wink

A diversified mining investment fund managed by a trader who do legit analysis of securities is a good idea, which could be quite lucrative long-term.
Time will prove if this will be successful or not, but I believe this is worth risking 1% of my portfolio, at least for shits and giggles.
(Actually made 25% back on my investment because of the 2 BTC bonus to early shareholders, +10% more if you factor in the increase in share price. Quite happy with that.)

omg. this is going to be sooo funny. your going to lose your money. you can try and defend this fraud as much as you like, but all the writing is on the wall. he gave you "bonus" investment?! ahahahaa you absolute fool. why give away a free bonus if he can perform? lololololololololol
lynn_402

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:02:32 AM

he gave you "bonus" investment?! ahahahaa you absolute fool. why give away a free bonus if he can perform? lololololololololol
To promote his project and allow it to start faster? That worked quite well for Autotrade.

omg. this is going to be sooo funny. your going to lose your money.
I should laugh at you for losing money to neobee then Wink
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:05:13 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 02:00:02 AM by mikemikemike

he gave you "bonus" investment?! ahahahaa you absolute fool. why give away a free bonus if he can perform? lololololololololol
To promote his project and allow it to start faster? That worked quite well for Autotrade.

so this investor of yours has to resort to trolling a project just so he can afford one more share? he has less BTC than you!! you were just stupid enough to give some kid your money and now you cant see past it!! omg so funny when you realise how fucked you are

ps: you can laugh all you want, i lost less than 2% of my holdings on neobee, your going to lose all of yours!!! LOL
lynn_402

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

so this investor of yours has to resort to trolling a project just so he cant afford one more share? he has less BTC than you!! you were just stupid enough to give some kid your money and now you cant see past it!! omg so funny when you realise how fucked you are

Two words for you: Danny Brewster.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:09:06 AM

so this investor of yours has to resort to trolling a project just so he cant afford one more share? he has less BTC than you!! you were just stupid enough to give some kid your money and now you cant see past it!! omg so funny when you realise how fucked you are

Two words for you: Danny Brewster.

ahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!! im so looking forward to the day you realise how much of a fool you are. because trust me, its coming soon!!!

all the signs are on the wall!! VERIFICATION LEVEL : NONE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
lynn_402

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:13:47 AM

ahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!! im so looking forward to the day you realise how much of a fool you are. because trust me, its coming soon!!!

Fair enough. Looking forward for the day you'll realise how empty your life is and how pathetic it is that the only way you can fill it somewhat is by anonymously trolling on an online forum and wishing people misfortune.
I'm out, good day to you sir.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:18:16 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 01:32:14 AM by mikemikemike

Fair enough. Looking forward for the day you'll realise how empty your life is and how pathetic it is that the only way you can fill it somewhat is by anonymously trolling on an online forum and wishing people misfortune.
I'm out, good day to you sir.

Verification level: NONE
Dividends : 5-10 years to get a return! LOL
Analysis: CHILDLIKE, and NOT EVEN HIS OWN!!! AXA AN ADMINISTRATOR?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
investor: Trolls other projects just so he can save 0.002 BTC!!!!!! LOL

AND YOU CANT EVEN SELL YOUR SHARES!!!!!

this sounds like a serious business to you?

you can make me sound however you want, but your an absolute idiot!!! LOL

ENJOY HAVING SOME KID STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! LOL CANT BELIEVE YOU WERE THAT STUPID!!!!!!!
Pimpmycoin

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

non può fare dump per sempre

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

warning

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569037.new#new

don't trade anynmore on vircurex and cryptostock with this fucking scammer

"il  lungo termine è una guida fallace per gli affari correnti: nel lungo termine saremo tutti morti"
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

We are sorry our thread has been scammed by the members anonanatol and mikemikemike.

However, we cant and dont want to stop some member commenting. What we can do is reporting this members to a moderator so that IPs and members are getting banned. First what we can figure out is, that mikemikemike supported alot neo&bee project, which went bankrupt by missmanagement. Secondly he revealed investing in Petamine, when the shareprice was double as high as the IPO price, so he lost money, as well there. Anonanatol might be his second account or a friend. Of course there can be criminal activity behind his behaviour, but we dont want to investigate that or speculate about this individuals.

From our side, we are not stopping writting critical comments on mining projects and looking behind the press releases and numbers. I was never bashing against petamine or other mining projects like photoscam, scrypts mining etc.

Petamine Announcement
In case of Petamine, their made press releases with big numbers, without proving its real and so manipulating the shareprice. Maybe this time its different and we will really see the announced hardware coming. As the project is 3,5 months behind their claims, buying new shares is from our point of view just reasonable, when the selfmade hardware 250 Th, step by step really appears and bitmine is releasing his rig machine. When the new hardware is hashing and the shareprice even goes up it should be a good investment at all. Good luck and good investments.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:27:57 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:59:02 AM by mikemikemike

We are sorry our thread has been scammed by the members anonanatol and mikemikemike.

However, we cant and dont want to stop some member commenting. What we can do is reporting this members to a moderator so that IPs and members are getting banned. First what we can figure out is, that mikemikemike supported alot neo&bee project, which went bankrupt by missmanagement. Secondly he revealed investing in Petamine, when the shareprice was double as high as the IPO price, so he lost money, as well there. Anonanatol might be his second account or a friend. Of course there can be criminal activity behind his behaviour, but we dont want to investigate that or speculate about this individuals.

From our side, we are not stopping writting critical comments on mining projects and looking behind the press releases and numbers. I was never bashing against petamine or other mining projects like photoscam, scrypts mining etc.

Petamine Announcement
In case of Petamine, their made press releases with big numbers, without proving its real and so manipulating the shareprice. Maybe this time its different and we will really see the announced hardware coming. As the project is 3,5 months behind their claims, buying new shares is from our point of view just reasonable, when the selfmade hardware 250 Th, step by step really appears and bitmine is releasing his rig machine. When the new hardware is hashing and the shareprice even goes up it should be a good investment at all. Good luck and good investments.

Oh this is going to good.

Let me give you a bit of history about myself and why I believe without a shade of a doubt this project is a scam.

My name is Michael, I spent my entire career after graduating with a degree in business enterprise as an analyst and lead analyst working in the digital sector, my job as such was to critically analyse situations like we see on these forums. As at now, I am semi retired and a travel the world investing in different cryptocurrencys and securities, this is my life, not a hobby or a job.

BCMINE first came to the Petamine thread in the early days, Petamine is a project I believe heavily in, it has a solid team with an excellent record and established contracts. Agreed it has had it's problems, but problems well outside anyone's control, just like most of the other mining companies, they were experiencing huge production side delays. But as at now, we are beginning to produce our own units and the future is looking brighter than ever. Please check out our thread to make your own assumptions, infact, I would insist after you read what I'm going to post below.

Firstly, he came using forms of analysis that you would expect from a child. Posting extremely basic calculations then picking his result and writing conclusions that made absolutely no sense. At first I thought he was a child, fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there is no age requirement set for bitcoin. Then it became apparent he was trying to manipulate the price, he admitted he runs bots on Petamine, which would explain his rudimentary analysis, people who run bots need to create volatility so there orders can get filled. Lets just say this isn't really what you want when you have a group of serious investors, someone trolling and spreading FUD. Especially when he can only benefit himself a few mBTC by doing this.  Next he says he is buying shares for this project you are all investing on right before dividends day, so what does he do right before dividends day? He comes back to our thread to troll like he did last time, even though he admitted he was buying shares. So he's basically just spreading FUD so he can make a small small profit.

So there is my motive. We have someone who is clearly trolling and intentionally destroying a project just so he can make small gains, in my world, these are the scum, they pollute what is a valuable resource of information about one of the biggest emerging technologies this world has ever seen just so they can attempt to make a few dollars.

Anyways, here comes to why I am here and why I am letting you know this is a scam. Please look past the analysis bcmine has posted, it isn't credible, I mean, it looks good as he uses catchy phrases and long calculations but from someone who actually interprets what he is saying, it is what we used to call in my old job 'bullshit sprinkles'. For example, when he has tried to value a project he compares a security to a cloud mining contract, this is the basis for his calculations, and is completely wrong. I am not going to go into why just yet, because it detracts from the point, but he has clearly stated over and over again he sees no problem with this, and can't understand why it is a problem. This is just one of numerous flaws I find in his analysis. This ontop of his language, his basic understanding of math and moreso his complete inadequacy to get his head around even the most simple of topics. This is worrying when you are giving this person your money.

So there is my second point, I have absolutely no shade of a doubt this person has no idea what they are actually doing. It's easy to look at a venture and write a simple piece on how you think they would perform, I mean, I can ask a child to do it and it might look pretty, but it's most likely going to be wrong and misleading, which is the case time after time with bcmine. Look past his previous posts, the ones he hasn't deleted yet, and try and really pick apart what he is saying, and after time, you will realise you probably could have done a better job yourself.

So far we have come to two conclusions

1) this user is a troll. There is no question about it, he has made his motives clear. This shows his character.
2) he has no understanding of what he is actually doing.

Now, this doesn't necessarily make this project a scam. It just means chances are he's riding his luck and you will most likely lose your money.

So here comes the problems with this project and why I think it's a scam.

1) he has listed it on a securities exchange where it's extremely easy to walk away with people's money. you have no oversight, no middle-man responsible if someone runs away with your money, nothing.

But this isn't anywhere near enough reason for it to be a scam, lets keep going.

2) He has no verification. Absolutely none. Why is this? Think about it, is it that hard to just verify your information with your exchange??

3) his report on the securities page basically points to his website, saying check it out, it contains all the information you need. when infact it doesn't, it contains nothing but the same information. Also, why have all the Chinese writing? For one, the Chinese don't check out CRYPTOSTOCKS.com, and if they did, it's an English site, do you not think they can already speak English if they are going on an English site?  Huh Stuff like this is supposed to look pretty, it's to bait people in and sucker the less experienced investors into thinking this is a professional job, and these are the exact same tricks he uses in his analysis.

4) you can't sell your shares. I can't stress enough the problems with this. Let me say that again, you can't sell your shares, once you are invested you stuck. He has your money.

5) the freebie giveaway at the beginning. It's to dilute his figures and entice investors in. But people. This is a hedgefund not a gambling website! If he was serious about this project he would NEVER want to dilute his figures, as they would be the key indicator of performance and his success.

6) the increase in share vaue at each stage of the IPO. This is a psychological trick used by scammers to give the impression of a successful security. I'm not going to go into this too much as its a long topic but MPOE-PR wrote an excellent peice on this and I advise you check it up.

7) lack of transparency. Do you actually know where he is putting your money? How do you know he is no putting it into his bots??? Because if he is your all screwed. You have no idea where your money is actually going. Compare this to a successful hedgefund and you will realise this is not how business is done. In the real world no one would invest in a hedgefund if they didnt know where there money was going. Bcmine will argue this is because he doesn't want the competition copying him, but hedgefunds true value in there ability to spot future profits, not in competitive advantage.

8 ) The dividends are dying up pretty much at the same rate to investment. This is a huge warning sign. It means he's most likely either losing your money, or he's using new investments to put it back in to saying dividends. This is called a Ponzi scheme and they always collapse.

Look, I'm not here to babysit. I'm not going to reply back here and keep reminding you, but all the signs are on the walls. Not just one or two, but every sign. This person from my professional opinion is either a child or a scammer, and if you want to give them your money that is up to you. But please, think for yourselves. How he has already got a few people to invest really worries me about people's ability to think on their own.

And bcmine, if you ever aledge that I had criminal involvement with Danny Brewster again I will take you to court and sue you for whatever mBTC you have. I'm not joking with you. This might be a game to you but it's not to me.

People, open your eyes. I'm not your babysitter.

If you are going to give someone who knows nothing about what they are doing the please, just donate your money to Sean's outpost. Al you are doing is filling this child's/persons pockets in the easiest way he can. He has had to do no work and he's already acquired 30+ BTC, how much more money are you going to give him? And does he deserve it?? No.

Your giving your money either to someone too incompetent to run your money for you, or worse, someone who's just biding their time to then run away.

I'm not joking, you might aswell just give your money away.

Good luck people, and please make your own due diligence and analysis.

Ps: I have no losses on PETAMINE. Please go check it out, you'll thank me later.
bcmine (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:50:59 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 09:48:31 AM by bcmine

Petamine Announcement

Let me give you a bit of history about myself and why I believe without a shade of a doubt this project is a scam.

My name is Michael, I spent my entire career after graduating with a degree in business enterprise as an analyst and lead analyst working in the digital sector, my job as such was to critically analyse situations like we see on these forums. As at now, I am semi retired and a travel the world investing in different cryptocurrencys and securities, this is my life, not a hobby or a job.

I told you there is no need for excuses, just stop writting in my thread

"We are not what are, we are what we do."  Even you say you are having a degree in trading or a title. However, your behaviour is not of an educated person. Without your ability of controlling emotions, you cant be good at whatever. Whatever you are good at, you cant be good at all, beside you are screwing people. You mentioned that you are afraid of that, maybe it happens to you because you doing that with other people. Thats a common rule in life.

Losing money, losing controll of yourself. Losing with petamine and with neo&bee.

Please stay away from my thread. I really appreciate your comments, but I kindly ask you to stop commenting there. Its not contructive or giving a different point of view. Its irresponsible and discusting. I am sorry to say that, you should have known that before acting like a terrorist to get to your point. Thank you and I wish you alot of success with your sharespeculations so you dont lose so much money again.

P.S: Your personal messages to me like: "ahahahaaaa!! your project is dead you scamming piece of shit!!!! i hope your investors find you when you run away with their money, people like you deserve what you get!!!" Boy grow up!
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:21:22 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 10:01:22 AM by mikemikemike

Petamine Announcement

BCMINE first came to the Petamine thread in the early days, Petamine is a project I believe heavily in, it has a solid team with an excellent record and established contracts. Agreed it has had it's problems, but problems well outside anyone's control, just like most of the other mining companies, they were experiencing huge production side delays. But as at now, we are beginning to produce our own units and the future is looking brighter than ever. Please check out our thread to make your own assumptions, infact, I would insist after you read what I'm going to post below.

Firstly, he came using forms of analysis that you would expect from a child. Posting extremely basic calculations then picking his result and writing conclusions that made absolutely no sense. At first I thought he was a child, fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and there is no age requirement set for bitcoin. Then it became apparent he was trying to manipulate the price, he admitted he runs bots on Petamine, which would explain his rudimentary analysis, people who run bots need to create volatility so there orders can get filled. Lets just say this isn't really what you want when you have a group of serious investors, someone trolling and spreading FUD. Especially when he can only benefit himself a few mBTC by doing this.  Next he says he is buying shares for this project you are all investing on right before dividends day, so what does he do right before dividends day? He comes back to our thread to troll like he did last time, even though he admitted he was buying shares. So he's basically just spreading FUD so he can make a small small profit.

So there is my motive. We have someone who is clearly trolling and intentionally destroying a project just so he can make small gains, in my world, these are the scum, they pollute what is a valuable resource of information about one of the biggest emerging technologies this world has ever seen just so they can attempt to make a few dollars.

Anyways, here comes to why I am here and why I am letting you know this is a scam. Please look past the analysis bcmine has posted, it isn't credible, I mean, it looks good as he uses catchy phrases and long calculations but from someone who actually interprets what he is saying, it is what we used to call in my old job 'bullshit sprinkles'. For example, when he has tried to value a project he compares a security to a cloud mining contract, this is the basis for his calculations, and is completely wrong. I am not going to go into why just yet, because it detracts from the point, but he has clearly stated over and over again he sees no problem with this, and can't understand why it is a problem. This is just one of numerous flaws I find in his analysis. This ontop of his language, his basic understanding of math and moreso his complete inadequacy to get his head around even the most simple of topics. This is worrying when you are giving this person your money.

So there is my second point, I have absolutely no shade of a doubt this person has no idea what they are actually doing. It's easy to look at a venture and write a simple piece on how you think they would perform, I mean, I can ask a child to do it and it might look pretty, but it's most likely going to be wrong and misleading, which is the case time after time with bcmine. Look past his previous posts, the ones he hasn't deleted yet, and try and really pick apart what he is saying, and after time, you will realise you probably could have done a better job yourself.

So far we have come to two conclusions

1) this user is a troll. There is no question about it, he has made his motives clear. This shows his character.
2) he has no understanding of what he is actually doing.

Now, this doesn't necessarily make this project a scam. It just means chances are he's riding his luck and you will most likely lose your money.

So here comes the problems with this project and why I think it's a scam.

1) he has listed it on a securities exchange where it's extremely easy to walk away with people's money. you have no oversight, no middle-man responsible if someone runs away with your money, nothing.

But this isn't anywhere near enough reason for it to be a scam, lets keep going.

2) He has no verification. Absolutely none. Why is this? Think about it, is it that hard to just verify your information with your exchange??

3) his report on the securities page basically points to his website, saying check it out, it contains all the information you need. when infact it doesn't, it contains nothing but the same information. Also, why have all the Chinese writing? For one, the Chinese don't check out CRYPTOSTOCKS.com, and if they did, it's an English site, do you not think they can already speak English if they are going on an English site?  Huh Stuff like this is supposed to look pretty, it's to bait people in and sucker the less experienced investors into thinking this is a professional job, and these are the exact same tricks he uses in his analysis.

4) you can't sell your shares. I can't stress enough the problems with this. Let me say that again, you can't sell your shares, once you are invested you stuck. He has your money.

5) the freebie giveaway at the beginning. It's to dilute his figures and entice investors in. But people. This is a hedgefund not a gambling website! If he was serious about this project he would NEVER want to dilute his figures, as they would be the key indicator of performance and his success.

6) the increase in share vaue at each stage of the IPO. This is a psychological trick used by scammers to give the impression of a successful security. I'm not going to go into this too much as its a long topic but MPOE-PR wrote an excellent peice on this and I advise you check it up.

7) lack of transparency. Do you actually know where he is putting your money? How do you know he is no putting it into his bots??? Because if he is your all screwed. You have no idea where your money is actually going. Compare this to a successful hedgefund and you will realise this is not how business is done. In the real world no one would invest in a hedgefund if they didnt know where there money was going. Bcmine will argue this is because he doesn't want the competition copying him, but hedgefunds true value in there ability to spot future profits, not in competitive advantage.

8 ) The dividends are dying up pretty much at the same rate to investment. This is a huge warning sign. It means he's most likely either losing your money, or he's using new investments to put it back in to saying dividends. This is called a Ponzi scheme and they always collapse.

Look, I'm not here to babysit. I'm not going to reply back here and keep reminding you, but all the signs are on the walls. Not just one or two, but every sign. This person from my professional opinion is either a child or a scammer, and if you want to give them your money that is up to you. But please, think for yourselves. How he has already got a few people to invest really worries me about people's ability to think on their own.

And bcmine, if you ever aledge that I had criminal involvement with Danny Brewster again I will take you to court and sue you for whatever mBTC you have. I'm not joking with you. This might be a game to you but it's not to me.

People, open your eyes. I'm not your babysitter.

If you are going to give someone who knows nothing about what they are doing the please, just donate your money to Sean's outpost. Al you are doing is filling this child's/persons pockets in the easiest way he can. He has had to do no work and he's already acquired 30+ BTC, how much more money are you going to give him? And does he deserve it?? No.

Your giving your money either to someone too incompetent to run your money for you, or worse, someone who's just biding their time to then run away.

I'm not joking, you might aswell just give your money away.

Good luck people, and please make your own due diligence and analysis.

Ps: I have no losses on PETAMINE. Please go check it out, you'll thank me later.

We are not what are, we are what we do.

However, your behaviour is not of an educated person. Without your ability of controlling emotions, you cant be good at whatever. Whatever you are good at, you cant be good at all, beside you are screwing people. You mentioned that you are afraid of that, maybe it happens to you because you doing that with other people. Thats a common rule in life.

Losing money, losing controll of yourself.

Please stay away from this thread. I really appreciate your comments, but I kindly ask you to stop commenting here. Its not contructive or giving a different point of view. Its irresponsible and discusting. I am sorry to say that, you should have known that before acting like a terrorist to get to your point. Thank you and I wish you alot of success with your sharespeculations so you dont lose so much money again.

typical scammers response. completely ignoring the substance and going straight for a specific section of a post and posting an opinion. an opinion that infacts so reflects his own behaviour in the forum its completely ironical.

my behaviour is not from an educated person? anyone here please check his post history and tell me his posts are from an educated person?

no, i wont leave here. you are the bottom of the barrel, and because of your behaviour i feel its only fair to give you a taste of your own medicine. the only difference is i am the real deal and you are a fake.

you shouldn't be allowed on these forums. i advise you give people back their money and take a serious rethink before you rejoin this community. i sincerely hope some of your shareholders find you and take you to court once your done scamming them. its a shame, but people like you get away with what your doing.

to any shareholders, find this person NOW, because sooner or later your never going to see your money again.

if thats not obvious from what i have told you, or from the way bcmine has acted and responded, then you deserve to lose your money. the only thing that pisses me off, is he doesn't deserve to gain it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: