Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin good for the economy?  (Read 984 times)
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 06:55:14 PM

For me bitcoin is good for economy as long as it will use correctly. I mean ,it will not be use in evil works like drugs, crimes, scam,etc... Bitcoin is very useful if we give value on it not just as an investment but more than to that.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is a great asset..
Bitcoin is a financial savior (for those who have made huge profits from Bitcoin)..
Bitcoin is the savings of the future..
Bitcoin promises transparent transactions..

For me bitcoin is good for economy as long as it will use correctly. I mean ,it will not be use in evil works like drugs, crimes, scam,etc... Bitcoin is very useful if we give value on it not just as an investment but more than to that.
agree with you, Bitcoin is very good for the economy if used properly..

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:04:53 AM

It's not just Bitcoin that has that use it correctly and it will serve you, use wrong and it can hurt you. Only thing is that
it's not on individual level, it works for all of us, and it can be good for all of us, or it can be bad for many of us, and how
will it be will depend on how we use it.
   And I agree with you Axelseseclevz, if we use crypto-currencies in the right way it can be good for the entire world and
all the people who live!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
best2015

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:35:29 AM

First and foremost - bitcoin is good for each individual bitcoin investor, thus its good for the economy, because ultimately it boosts people's purchasing power which drives economy in the first place.
J.Amador

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 03:16:46 AM

For me, bitcoin will help a lot in ang economy especially now the pandemic many people have lost their jobs, many people ang hungry because they have no money we can help them thru introducing bitcoin to them to also help them and our economy gradually falling. bitcoin is good for the economy especially in this situation.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 04:05:16 AM

For me, bitcoin will help a lot in ang economy especially now the pandemic many people have lost their jobs, many people ang hungry because they have no money we can help them thru introducing bitcoin to them to also help them and our economy gradually falling. bitcoin is good for the economy especially in this situation.

Yes even though the country's economy suffered in such a bad situation the effects of the epidemic on bitcoin did not last long that is why many people have found a source of income and have been able to cope with the financial crisis. Bitcoin is a very good and popular investment currency in the crypto market as the country's economy improves it is also able to solve people's problems.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 05:33:21 AM

I doubt that this statement isn't right, I demand you to benevolently post a source connect here.
It's not difficult to acquire bitcoins, rather its the most effortless way to gain cash on the web.
There's numerous method to win it you can do exchange, mine or play faucet online
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:46:09 AM

Bitcoin is a very good and popular investment currency in the crypto market as the country's economy improves it is also able to solve people's problems.
It has no direct impact to the economy but through the people who use bitcoin as investment or currency it can give an opportunity as an alternative way to earn specially now that there's a pandemic. People are looking online on ways to generate income, and bitcoin is one of the option that can help those who dont have job.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:49:00 AM

Bitcoin is a very good and popular investment currency in the crypto market as the country's economy improves it is also able to solve people's problems.
It has no direct impact to the economy but through the people who use bitcoin as investment or currency it can give an opportunity as an alternative way to earn specially now that there's a pandemic. People are looking online on ways to generate income, and bitcoin is one of the option that can help those who dont have job.

It surely has an impact on economy because the larger the people earn from the crypto their dependency on other things like job or government services reduces, their lifestyle becomes better and they start buying more stuff for their betterment and this increases the demand in the market. Also, they start contributing more in the taxes when they earn more.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:05:48 AM

Bitcoins have three useful qualities in a currency, according to The Economist in January 2015: they are "hard to earn, limited in supply and easy to verify". Economists define money as a store of value, a medium of exchange and a unit of account, and agree that bitcoin has some way to go to meet all these criteria.
Yes, and that's just theory. While Bitcoin has all the qualities of being a useful currency, the core part is how people use bitcoin Smiley
Until now Bitcoin only traded underground and most often were illegal transactions. that is why governments around the world prohibit or legalize bitcoin. therefore, deciding to use bitcoin as a general means of payment will be a very risky one.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:28:28 AM

Bitcoins are good for an economy because they provide more independence and diversification for merchants, investors and gamblers. Bitcoins enable the users a cheap alternative to fiat currencies. The only problem a country and its economy face is that they are giving up its monetary policy monopoly. Which is not a bad thing. It only becomes bad once crypto currencies are misused for illegal  activities. If investors use bitcoins to avoid paying taxes its a bad thing. Tax evasion hurts an economy a lot, but most tax issues are done with cash in fiat and not cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: