Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ... Digital Ocean Accounts 25 port enabled  (Read 238 times)
kevinpro (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:30:19 PM

Add me on skype: roxanclub or telegram @roxanclub

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevinpro (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:17:50 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 03:39:44 PM by kevinpro

Scammer alert  Angry

This guy came on telegram to sell me Digital ocean accounts. I asked You have 25 port enabled? He said i dont know about port but i have 30 accounts.

I simply said him sent to me 1 account detail my colleague will check the account port and i will update You after my colleague update me.

He sent me 1 account detail after few argue.

I sent account detail to my colleague and colleague was jot available in office that time so colleague said next day ì will check and will update You.

Today he try to login account but this seller changed the password of account and message me skype You scammed with me?

Me: how?

My colleague did not login yet so who changed the password? He said said next second i did myself changed password.

Then he sent to me new password and i sent to colleague and that password was also incorrect and he again called me scammer and start argue i will make about You a post at this forum you scammed with me. I said i did not changed anything if You want Your money that we was decide so sent me btc address next second he sent so i changed my mind and speak to him go and make post about me on this forum and lets talk here. He cleared all telegram history and blocked me. Here is screenshot telegram chat https://prnt.sc/rcm786 he removed whole chat

His telegram user name is @verificationcloud

Stat away from this guy please
kevinpro (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:20:31 PM

This scammer again contacts with after a few months.

with same detail of skype: live:panchito123497

his mobile number at skype: +593997671609

this scammer again active and kindly stay away from this guy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: