Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have bought Yoda and Alisa. Should I continue holding them?  (Read 884 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

You just get scam buying those coins from yobit. There were many shit coins that listed in yobit and I think half of those coins are from yobit team and it has no volume. You better to invest in the top cryptocurrencies.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:09:59 PM

You just get scam buying those coins from yobit. There were many shit coins that listed in yobit and I think half of those coins are from yobit team and it has no volume. You better to invest in the top cryptocurrencies.
The coin sounds Yobish on my ear,  I guess the coin is among some of the scam coin in yobit exchange,  OP needs to update us about how far with his holding of those coins,  due diligence and a vast research before investing in crypto tokens goes a long way in saving someone from investing wrongly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:34:37 PM

The coin sounds Yobish on my ear,  I guess the coin is among some of the scam coin in yobit exchange,  OP needs to update us about how far with his holding of those coins,  due diligence and a vast research before investing in crypto tokens goes a long way in saving someone from investing wrongly
I also know this and if he really has it, it is better to forget about the funds and don't make a lot of money, maybe you get experience if you are already trapped in it and don't forget to improve your ability to read again especially because Yobit is already famous for coin difficult to get good volume.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:26:16 AM

If you want to get your capital back, you first need to sell all this shitcoin. If you haven't sold them yet, you probably won't have any money to reinvest, never buy shitcoins listed at shit exchanges because they will never have a good result
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 10:03:47 AM

Firstly, the exchange where you bought the token from is fulled with various shitcoin with no blockchain and after doing some little background check about the coin you said you bought from the exchange i didnt see any genuine concept or utility. If the coin experience bullish now it completely a bulltrap and i will advice you to sell it now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: