Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KUAILIAN Decentralized Protocol  (Read 134 times)
Serber1990 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:30:41 PM

Hello guys! I want to share with all of you a new crypto investment opportunity like no other in the world...

A new business is rising up in Barcelona, Spain and it's called Kuailian. This business it's gaining a lot of strength through the crypto community and it has one of the most transparent finances in the world at this moment.

Kuailian It's a decentralized protocol that works within the Ethereum blockchain and which is based on POS (Proof of Stake) and not only it's generating passive income for hundred thousands of clients, it's has also the main objective of creating a crypto active market and push crypto transactions and payments into the FIAT world.

Kuailian simply verifies and validates Ethereum transactions through their Master Nodes all coded with AI to get a comission for every single one of them; This is a new way of "mining" crypto and it's called Proof of Stake (POS).

This simply means that we do not speculate with our money. If the market goes Bearish there will be ETH transactions on the move, so you will get your commission paid for every transaction that Kuailian verifies, if the market goes Bullrish, there will be ETH transactions on the move, so you will get your commission paid aswell.

If you are interested in this unique oportunity send me a private message and I will give you all the information about this project and answer all of your questions.

This is a serious opportunity to create not only real passive income but also to push cryptocoins into our daily lives.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: