Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 03:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [START YOUR PROJECT WITH ME] Become a crypto signals provider  (Read 101 times)
Signals_inc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:33:10 PM

Hello !
I'm a web dev since more than 10 years, and i'm offering my services to help you to become a crypto signals provider.
My offer is the following:

- Creating a website (using your own domain name and your server if you want) with order process, project details, stats, percentages, ect...
-- server and domain configuration/installation if required
- Creating a JSON REST API that let bots trade your crypto signals
- Creating a telegram bot to send your signals on your telegram user
- Creating an admin interface to help you to manage your signals, your website, your customer...
- Creating 2/3 topics on the most populars crypto community, but I'll not do the marketing or SEO .
- Send service proposal to 2/3 crypto trading bot to help you to get your first customers

As you can see, I'll do all the jobs and teach you how to work with in the easiest way possible. I'll be here to provide future support .
All of this is 100% homemade using pure HTML, CSS, PHP, BASH and others languages ... No CMS like wordpress but same admin features and control .

Price: $300 (we can discuss about price)

I already made one crypto signals provider for one customer, I can send you the URL in private, then you can see my work and test the telegram bot and API.
I'm serious, fair, and have some crypto related website
I'm also registered as legal entity in FRANCE, can provide legal info in PM.

If you are interested, if you have a question, you can contact me to this email : signal_inc@protonmail.com, or just reply on this thread !  I'll be happy to provide you more infos !
 Smiley
Signals_inc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:36:55 PM

Offer always available Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: