Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Android Developers willing to convert Google Play Balance into Bitcoin?  (Read 192 times)
realpseudozach (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 04:44:21 AM

I have like $30 Google Play Store balance I earned from responding to surveys on Google Opinion Rewards, I would like to convert it into Bitcoin. I even built an app for this purpose: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pseudozach.rewardstobitcoin

The problem is I can not buy stuff with my own account so I'm trying to find an Android developer that offers a paid app or in-app purchase so I can buy his stuff and he can send me %50 of the balance in bitcoin.

Any takers?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 12:27:03 AM

You claim that you built the application? The app provides the opposite service, which is the conversion from rewards to Bitcoin? How will this be done?
You may get some attention if you move the topic to Digital goods section.
It's not that big sums, but I think you need trust.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
realpseudozach (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 07:04:16 AM

what do you mean? Right now if you click the link to the play store to download the app. and you purchase 5000 sats for 1$ using your google play balance (reward balance) you get paid 5k sats in 2 days.
it works, some people already used it.
Of course it requires trust. but it's small amounts and free bitcoin so why not Wink

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 04:28:18 PM

I have like $30 Google Play Store balance I earned from responding to surveys on Google Opinion Rewards, I would like to convert it into Bitcoin.
[...]
The problem is I can not buy stuff with my own account so I'm trying to find an Android developer that offers a paid app or in-app purchase so I can buy his stuff and he can send me %50 of the balance in bitcoin.
Since it isn't transferable by any means, maybe you can exchange it to other users who's in need on in-game/in-app items but not sure if they can offer bitcoin in exchange for that.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3427

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 09:03:55 AM

Care to explain the highlighted part? That account of yours is also where you received the rewards from "opinion rewards", am I right?

you purchase 5000 sats for 1$ using your google play balance (reward balance) you get paid 5k sats in 2 days.
Why it takes 2 days to process?

IMHO, I have a feeling those reviews are just "paid reviews"...
- All 5 stars (with the exception of a single 4 star review).
- All of the comments were made on exactly two days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
realpseudozach (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 09:53:27 PM

Care to explain the highlighted part? That account of yours is also where you received the rewards from "opinion rewards", am I right?

you purchase 5000 sats for 1$ using your google play balance (reward balance) you get paid 5k sats in 2 days.
Why it takes 2 days to process?

IMHO, I have a feeling those reviews are just "paid reviews"...
- All 5 stars (with the exception of a single 4 star review).
- All of the comments were made on exactly two days.

Excellent fact checking, in fact I have a website sats4likes.com that you can pay to get 5-star reviews for your apps Smiley

But I really do have many happy users, please check my reviews again.

The reason for 2 day wait is because, you can get refund from play store within 2 days and I don't want to send bitcoin to people and then they can get refund!

I can provide more proof for happy customers and pay outs via Lightning. here's an email from this morning someone had an issue and then they checked and paid out for 5$
https://imgur.com/hvC3VmU

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: