Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum updates  (Read 203 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:57:21 AM

Ethereum (ETH) might have finished the correction period and ready to update the previously reached resistance levels. It is confirmed by the RSI indicator that has got out from the overvought area. In addition, the trading volume of sellers is declining, suggesting their weakness to push the rate lower. In this case, the crucial point of $300 should be achieved by the end of February.

Ethereum is trading at $250 at press time.

Ethereum shows a significant increase in prices this year and in my opinion this shows investors are coming back again. Altseason might be able to happen in the near future and ethereum prices I think will be able to penetrate the price of $ 300

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:38:56 AM

I think that this year we would see more investors that would comeback to ETH and it would get the price higher.
Would we see this continue even after Feb?
Do you think that the BTC halving would also affect the price of ETH?

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:58:54 AM

Ethereum (ETH) might have finished the correction period and ready to update the previously reached resistance levels. It is confirmed by the RSI indicator that has got out from the overvought area. In addition, the trading volume of sellers is declining, suggesting their weakness to push the rate lower. In this case, the crucial point of $300 should be achieved by the end of February.

I can't be sure with a few days left that ethereum will be able to move in a positive direction and can penetrate $ 300. may still need more time to achieve this, the situation is not currently in a state of sufficient support.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:20:33 PM

I can't be sure with a few days left that ethereum will be able to move in a positive direction and can penetrate $ 300. may still need more time to achieve this, the situation is not currently in a state of sufficient support.
We all see how ethereum moves its price from previous days,

Even after dropping its price even below $250, it is still able to go back up to $270. It shows a positive movement and there is still a week before the end of this month, and for sure that ethereum can pass $300 target price by that time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:24:11 PM

Well, I think that now is such a strange time on the market that it is impossible to say exactly where the price of ethereum will go. Now everything will depend on the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin will costs 9000 or lower, then the price of ethereum cannot be 300 dollars or more.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:02:53 PM

Personally, I believe that Ethereum is currently the most interesting coin. And all users follow how the coin behaves. And I think that Ethereum will break through the amount of $ 500 and this will not be the limit since 2017, Ethereum achieved much more.
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:23:28 PM

I will be happy to see if ETH will cross $300 and stay at this point few months or more. Altcoins will also start Green journey, investors will be crazy as they are waiting for a long time as their invested capital are now about to ruin.
who is not happyness? if ethereum increases to $ 300 / eth but we must look for the news more clearly don't be like two year ago,ethereum increase is HOAX Cheesy

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:24:12 PM

Ethereum and other altcoins correction were due, and now all altcoins prices are down, and big correction is coming; I think Ethereum price will resist at the rate of $200, and this will be a reasonable price for buy Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: