Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 09:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling btc for paypal 5%  (Read 241 times)
Arabicbetting365 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:40:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 06:20:42 AM by Arabicbetting365

I need paypal for my btc extra 10% escrow welcome
marcosbustamante

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:09:01 PM

I need paypal for my btc extra 5% escrow welcome

How much you need?  please give me your whatsapp or telegram
Arabicbetting365 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

More btc availble for paypal 10$ fee
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 08:48:29 AM

How much btc do you have?
Loki888

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:15:59 PM

Wow you're trying really hard today! You literally have every payment method and coin everyone wants to trade!

SMTP Configuration
DayTrader27

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:22:41 PM

Wow you're trying really hard today! You literally have every payment method and coin everyone wants to trade!

Dude, I have (yet) to make my first deal on this forum. I have lots of stuff, yes. Nothing wrong in that.
I have like a thousand different payment methods (metaphor) and cryptos in small amounts, because people don't always use PayPal or Skrill.
Loki888

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:33:19 PM

Dude, I have (yet) to make my first deal on this forum. I have lots of stuff, yes. Nothing wrong in that.
I have like a thousand different payment methods (metaphor) and cryptos in small amounts, because people don't always use PayPal or Skrill.

You probably haven't made a deal because you look sketchy as hell popping in every thread always having what the OP is looking for regardless of what it is. I'd guess 75% of the transactions here deal with paypal. It would look far less sketchy if you created your own thread with what you can provide.

SMTP Configuration
DayTrader27

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:39:11 PM

You probably haven't made a deal because you look sketchy as hell popping in every thread always having what the OP is looking for regardless of what it is. I'd guess 75% of the transactions here deal with paypal. It would look far less sketchy if you created your own thread with what you can provide.

Dude, I am scared of People like you. Like I've had situations where I messaged with someone, and they didn't reply. Then some other douchehole scams them and they point the finger at me. Fact is - people are idiots. The more you sound like an illiterate African, the more trustworthy you are, which contradicts any logic. And anyway - don't read if you are offended. Otherwise - please keep your opinion to yourself.

EDIT: I've created topics many times, and everytime i have to explain to idiots, that 1. I am open to escrow, except for PP transactions. For OBVIOUS reasons. I myself have had an incident where 10k$ transaction was reversed after sending the coins; 2. I am open to LBC and Paxful; 3. I haven't actually traded with anyone. Any red trust is because I red-flag scammers and they "return the favor". Done explaining. Please keep the spam to yourself! Thanks in advance!
Loki888

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:47:49 PM

Dude, I am scared of People like you. Like I've had situations where I messaged with someone, and they didn't reply. Then some other douchehole scams them and they point the finger at me. Fact is - people are idiots. The more you sound like an illiterate African, the more trustworthy you are, which contradicts any logic. And anyway - don't read if you are offended. Otherwise - please keep your opinion to yourself.

EDIT: I've created topics many times, and everytime i have to explain to idiots, that 1. I am open to escrow, except for PP transactions. For OBVIOUS reasons. I myself have had an incident where 10k$ transaction was reversed after sending the coins; 2. I am open to LBC and Paxful; 3. I haven't actually traded with anyone. Any red trust is because I red-flag scammers and they "return the favor". Done explaining. Please keep the spam to yourself! Thanks in advance!

You seem to always post in newbie trading threads as well. Here's a thread with a reputable user who is looking to trade. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881568.100

There you go ! Go get your first trade done!

SMTP Configuration
DayTrader27

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:21:28 PM

You seem to always post in newbie trading threads as well. Here's a thread with a reputable user who is looking to trade. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881568.100

There you go ! Go get your first trade done!

Listen, unless you own the forum (which I doubt), keep your advice and suggestions to yourself, OK buddy? I will offer and trade with whomever I like to. Alright? Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: