Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: My experience
? - 0 (0%)
? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 days review - Algowave trading program  (Read 168 times)
Jake2468 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:49:32 PM

What is Algowave?
Algowave AI Robotics is a trading prediction system that combines AI technology to provide up to the minute trading opportunities. After years of investing in the artificial intelligence behind the human behavior, Algowave has developed an advanced robot that trades only when recognizing profitable monetary opportunities.
Algowave more specifically is an API that integrates with your Binance account to provide real time trading opportunities 24/7.  Algowave uses real-time market predictions based on social physics. Focusing on a massive data set of human behavior, or rather a prediction oriented application. Algowave AI uses professional analysts along with the AI robots to provide trading opportunities in the crypto currency market.
Getting Started with Algowave.
 Algowave utilizes Binance.com, a virtual currency exchange platform, to leverage their trading AI-Algo. This means in order to utilize the advanced AI-Robotics from Algowave for trading, you will need to create an account and deposit money into your Binance account, allowing you to purchase various crypto-currencies.
After depositing funds into your Binance account, you will need to select the settings tab on Biannce.com to find the ‘API Management’. This will allow you to integrate your account with the Algowave API. If you have not done so already, you will be prompted to dual authenticate your account. Afterword’s you will be able to integrate with the Algowave AI. Once you have created your API (I named my Algowave) you will want to save the two keys to somewhere safe on your computer, you will need these again in a minute.
Need help creating your API? Follow the steps Here!
After obtaining your API keys from Binance it is time to head over Algowave AI Robotics and create yourself an account. After the account creation process, you will now have access to several trading strategies that can be incorporated into your crypto trading.
Last step is to send those API keys you obtained from Bianance.com to the team over at Algowave AI to finalize the integration with the Algo trading strategies. After sending the API keys to the team at Algowave , you will receive a confirmation email with all the details. After finalizing the confirmation email, Algowave will begin build the trading strategy specifically for your account and will begin trading.

My experience with Algowave!

Creating the Binance account and integrating with the API is a bit of work and getting started can feel like a burden, but after using the platform for a few weeks, the investment is starting to pay off.
 When I first started with the Algowave trading platform I utilized only a small amount of money ~ 1k USD. I invested in one or two crypto-currencies and let the API run for a week. In that week I made only a small return on my account. Doing some research and speaking with the Algowave team I invested more money and bought a larger variety of crypto currencies. Letting the Algowave AI do its thing for another week, I was surprised by the amount I made. Even with the fees charged by Algowave. I was coming out ahead and actually making a little extra money.  
Algowave is continuing to grow and improve on their AI-Robotics. They have an app and a website that can be used to monitor and modify your strategies. As an individual who trades mostly equities, Algowave has allowed me to expose myself to the crypto currency market, and allowed the account to trade itself. At this time the only thing I can see hindering your experience with Algowave AI-Robotics is the transaction cost of trading the currency on Binance.com and the settlement of your trade. These obstacles are out of Algowave control, but if they can provide a solution to these hindrance, they could see additional interest in their crypto-currency trading AI. Overall my experience has been pleasant.  

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:04:47 AM

Hand your exchange API keys to some anonymous person on the internet? Smells like a scam to me.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3671

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 10:38:21 AM

Are there any clues as to what your trading bot can do? Any information, details?
You claim that there are years of development, can you prove what the developer team has done?

Just sending the keys to an unknown person/bot in the hope of obtaining profits is considered a loss of money.

You may not lose your money directly (withdrawal,) but it will be used for pumping and dumping.
algoAI

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:42:25 PM

Hello! Yes, if you have any doubts, you can contact me and I will give you the necessary information, as well as answer your questions. Wink
t4ndu

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 04:05:52 PM

I have tested Algowave on Binance. After a pretty lady wrote to me on LinkedIn with a promo code and if I would like to test the super Algowave bot system.  I have 0.025 BTC transferred and briefly tested then I have immediately again 0.05 BTC transferred so total 0.075BTc then aht the lady already thanked me . that is, she has received money for that. Now it went off it was in October 2020 in retrospect the best time in the crypto market ever.

I had after 1 week still 0.068 BTC on the account... my DOTs has sold the bot.... he put everything in BTC and LINK... I was skeptical with LINK... but well ha let it run....
a week later - it became less BTC... i wrote to de support and asked what strategy it was? as i saw - no diversification.... I am not a LINK fan, especially LINK was rising in August... and I did not see the further rise. I was of course wondering if ALgowave has any interest in making money for me. I have asked critical question to the support - my account manager has reported... and said I must have patience within 1 month I see a profit.... after one month 0.05 already 1/3 was gone... i looked when like the bot buys and sells - he has always bought alls the asset had already risen sharply. always after the bot has bought... fell the price of the asset. That made me skeptical... at ATH of CHILIZ there has been ALL in in CHILIZ.... 42k bought at ATH.. after that CHZ dropped from 0.03cent to 0.006 cent.... my 0.075BTC was already only 0.024 BTC... so inside 3 months in the best time of cryptos.... ALgowave has managed to make 66% loss. And it is a SCAM they pump with the customer money Coins. which they buy before and dump afterwards the COIN. this runs nonstop so... I found out that there is no AI behind it but it is controlled by MA of ALGOWAVE company. And the goal is to cheat the customers. There is certainly no one who makes profit. Since just the PUMP and DUMP scheme was driven. Now I disconnected the API and wrote a nasty email with threat to report. on Sunday. boom 10 attempted calls from Warsaw.... The support girl wrote whatsapp after that.... she said she will fix it and want to recovern my account.... with 0.023 BTC it should go up again... I then asked how with CHZ... she yes... the will rise... I said already looked at times chart since there is it swings from 0.005 and 0.02 back and forth... why she think that would explode? - after that no more answer.

So conclusion Algowave.... it is clearly fraud - the customer funds are used for PUMP and DUMP. There is no AI but so called customer advisors who control the accounts.  It is clear fraud - you can only lose - Even if I would be completely wrong (which I have too much evidence) it would be the worst system ever - since in the best bull market ALgowave has lost hefty no performance. At the moment I am checking with a lawyer if we can drag Algowave to court. If Binance gives us the data we can prove the fraud. The contact from Algo Support to me was broken off.

My question Anyone similar experiences?

Sesquipedalo

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 11:43:52 PM

I have tested Algowave on Binance. After a pretty lady wrote to me on LinkedIn with a promo code and if I would like to test the super Algowave bot system.  I have 0.025 BTC transferred and briefly tested then I have immediately again 0.05 BTC transferred so total 0.075BTc then aht the lady already thanked me . that is, she has received money for that. Now it went off it was in October 2020 in retrospect the best time in the crypto market ever.

I had after 1 week still 0.068 BTC on the account... my DOTs has sold the bot.... he put everything in BTC and LINK... I was skeptical with LINK... but well ha let it run....
a week later - it became less BTC... i wrote to de support and asked what strategy it was? as i saw - no diversification.... I am not a LINK fan, especially LINK was rising in August... and I did not see the further rise. I was of course wondering if ALgowave has any interest in making money for me. I have asked critical question to the support - my account manager has reported... and said I must have patience within 1 month I see a profit.... after one month 0.05 already 1/3 was gone... i looked when like the bot buys and sells - he has always bought alls the asset had already risen sharply. always after the bot has bought... fell the price of the asset. That made me skeptical... at ATH of CHILIZ there has been ALL in in CHILIZ.... 42k bought at ATH.. after that CHZ dropped from 0.03cent to 0.006 cent.... my 0.075BTC was already only 0.024 BTC... so inside 3 months in the best time of cryptos.... ALgowave has managed to make 66% loss. And it is a SCAM they pump with the customer money Coins. which they buy before and dump afterwards the COIN. this runs nonstop so... I found out that there is no AI behind it but it is controlled by MA of ALGOWAVE company. And the goal is to cheat the customers. There is certainly no one who makes profit. Since just the PUMP and DUMP scheme was driven. Now I disconnected the API and wrote a nasty email with threat to report. on Sunday. boom 10 attempted calls from Warsaw.... The support girl wrote whatsapp after that.... she said she will fix it and want to recovern my account.... with 0.023 BTC it should go up again... I then asked how with CHZ... she yes... the will rise... I said already looked at times chart since there is it swings from 0.005 and 0.02 back and forth... why she think that would explode? - after that no more answer.

So conclusion Algowave.... it is clearly fraud - the customer funds are used for PUMP and DUMP. There is no AI but so called customer advisors who control the accounts.  It is clear fraud - you can only lose - Even if I would be completely wrong (which I have too much evidence) it would be the worst system ever - since in the best bull market ALgowave has lost hefty no performance. At the moment I am checking with a lawyer if we can drag Algowave to court. If Binance gives us the data we can prove the fraud. The contact from Algo Support to me was broken off.

My question Anyone similar experiences?

I was approached as well last week through LinkedIn, I haven't accepted their offer or subscribed to anything yet.
Could you tell me who it was on LinkedIn through dm, I am wondering if it's the same person.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 11:40:26 AM

It should be easier than ever for automated trading apps to generate profits on exchanges charging zero commission on trades.

A bot that sells 1% higher and buys 1% lower 24/7 could in theory be profitable in sideways trading with consistent low volatility.

I'm surprised we don't see more "I gained 20% ROI trading with an automated bot in 1 month" stories.

I would guess if there are people making money with bots and algo trading in crypto, they don't talk about it much?
Ellen4

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:54:15 PM

Very helpful customer service
And successful robot.
 I recommend to everyone!

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 05:38:00 PM

Hi
I do think you have to understand that even though you might earn some profits or you might say so highly of them even though it was handing over the keys to someone , this post feels like it's paid by the same company. Your words feels so made up.

Very helpful customer service
And successful robot.
 I recommend to everyone!

See right there.
I do not think that it is indeed a very good idea therefore I would discourage anyone from using the platform for these things. Do not ever exchange your keys even if some high class people are asking that. There are still many alternatives available in the market if you do want to do not trading. At the same time that would be much in your control and you would not have to pay a commission much. You can also pay for personalized advices from people there are a lot of options out there.

-please use a more professional platform
-post it in services
-make a telegram group
-engage more people !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████