Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on Ebay at 90% with btc  (Read 279 times)
mrkingsley (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:30:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 09:11:58 AM by mrkingsley

New service Guys, i can help you buy items on eBay at 90% BTC
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 07:33:06 PM

There is a big difference between "at 90%" and "90% off".

Your subject line is saying about getting buying products at ebay for 10% as you have mentioned as 90% off whereas in open-post you are saying at 90%. Which one is right?

How it will be possible to give discounts for BTC payments? Usually this type of services are provided by hackers with stolen cards and after people send you BTC their products will be denied and law consequences also possible for using stolen cards.
mrkingsley (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:15:06 AM

Thanks for the correction.. I mean i can get your orders from eBay for 90% in bitcoin.. And they are not stolen
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:58:19 PM

Your subject line is saying about getting buying products at ebay for 10% as you have mentioned as 90% off whereas in open-post you are saying at 90%. Which one is right?

How it will be possible to give discounts for BTC payments? Usually this type of services are provided by hackers with stolen cards and after people send you BTC their products will be denied and law consequences also possible for using stolen cards.

Doesn't have to be stolen, he can buy them with legit payment gateways and refund the items after purchase.
The buyer would still get the items, it's just the eBay seller who'd get screwed.

Looking for a signature campaign.
mrkingsley (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:42:42 PM

My service is legit connected with me on telegram
@bluegemini
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:36:44 AM

Doesn't have to be stolen, he can buy them with legit payment gateways and refund the items after purchase.
The buyer would still get the items, it's just the eBay seller who'd get screwed.

Not necessarily a refund or chargeback thing... here is the kicker, there are legit forums online whereby you purchase gift cards like, NIKE, KOHL'S, EBAY, AMAZON, STEAM at a cheaper rate then he flips the gift card at a turnover rate for profit. trust me, its legit... i beleieve i will also be offering such services on here soon. i will even be providing the purchase receipt of the said gift cards just to prove its all real. i would have loved to share some of the websites to purchase the gift cards at way cheaper rate but i will be doing the thread owner a disservice. just saying. Cheers
mrkingsley (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:59:04 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: