Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A cryptostar in a galaxy far far away  (Read 222 times)
johnyj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 08:47:12 AM by johnyj

Ok, that is cheesy.  Grin

2. the star is far away from earth thus secure from earth violence

This one is the worst. Let's use what you've said. Even though this star is so so far away, people know about this and want to make a life of their own. The problem is that some of them take advantage of it. Saying that they can access the star through them but it was a ploy for them to take away the money of that person. Despite the distance of this star, they are taking advantage of it and I cann see that it is being violated already.

Of course some kind of order will have to be established on that star, but it will be very different from what we are currently seeing on Earth, which is purely based on violence and social engineering

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:21:51 PM

I think you mean soon enough every country will have their own Cryptocurrency , therefore they will have to buy and sell their own cryptocurrencies .
I have no idea why you mean that we won't be able to reach it , the cryptocurrencies are made for the people and it is controlled by the people therefore I do think it will be rather easy for someone to reach it if that's what you mean.
It will be just like fist if there are like separate cryptocurrencies for separate counties.
So there is no point.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
johnyj (OP)
Legendary

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:16:02 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2020, 04:32:48 PM by johnyj

I think you mean soon enough every country will have their own Cryptocurrency , therefore they will have to buy and sell their own cryptocurrencies .
I have no idea why you mean that we won't be able to reach it , the cryptocurrencies are made for the people and it is controlled by the people therefore I do think it will be rather easy for someone to reach it if that's what you mean.
It will be just like fist if there are like separate cryptocurrencies for separate counties.
So there is no point.

It's some kind of consensus, maintained by network. You won't reach it physically, that means any kind of physical violence is useless. This is similar to that you can not destroy religion or language by using nuclear weapon, even if you kill everyone that uses them

And this is very important for the value of countries (coins) on this cryptostar, if any government can control a coin, then it will worth no more than the worth of that government

Currently bitcoin can not be regarded as safe on this cryptostar, since a few mining pools control more than 51% of the network hash rate. However, maybe future development will make some coin extremely resistent from external control

johnyj (OP)
Legendary

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 04:26:16 PM

This will help:
While Skywalker fights the Empire for most of his adult life, Orwell fought fascism for about six months. On the morning of May 20, 1937, he was standing on a parapet in near the front line. As he spoke to some of his comrades, a sniper shot him through the throat.

As he fell, his head ricocheting off the ground, I doubt Orwell took much time to reflect on the funding of the war in which he fought. But even though a bullet costs something like $0.25, that single cost can determine life and death.

The Republic was, according to Orwell, poorly equipped. “[The] shortage of rifles was so desperate that fresh troops reaching the front always had to take their rifles from the troops they relieved in the line. In the whole of the Lenin Barracks there were, I believe, no rifles except those used by the sentries,” he wrote in Homage to Catalonia.

It’s a slightly different scene in Star Wars where the good guys never seem to be in short supply of spare speeder parts, ammunition, or transportation. The closest we get to seeing the poverty of war may come in the scenes onboard the Millennium Falcon, which looks like it’s held together with duct tape and hope....
https://blog.capterra.com/financing-the-rebel-alliance-star-wars-finance/

OP is saying there is an important battle for the existence of new types of money.

Great story! My point is, no violence on earth can reach the cryptostar, thus no need for any weapon or supply

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: