Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀[ ANN ] DOGDATA : Dog Owners Blockchain IEO on BitForex  (Read 2905 times)
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:31:35 AM

I've been waiting for Dogdata AMA series and then it happened. The team answered many interesting  questions about the platform and its features. I will keep this project on my watchlist.

I'm glad you enjoyed the AMA session as i did too. it was very informative and i seemed to grab a lot and got some questions answered as reagrds ETHBN IEO and also exchnage listing. The AMA was good, now we wait for the IEO to begin proper.
I hope I can experience too the AMA session there's a lot of things I wanna ask about ETHBN.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Yemzol12

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:07:21 PM

I heard that the first round was a success, so, after the second round, are we expecting it to be listed right and then? So, when it comes to usecase I can see the value of it however how can you prevent dumps just in case? You know it is common among IEO that it will pump high but suddenly it will dump

If the team release the reserved token strategically and work on use cases in their whitepaper it will reduce the token dump and encourage many weak hands to hold , I don't think they have a staking system yet
Yemzol12

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:09:44 PM

Good News Dogdata community, Dog Lovers, Dog owners, and supporters. The ETHBN IEO Round 1 was sold off successfully under 24hrs. This is really amazing and has shown how strong the Dogdata project can be. Do not miss out on the round 2 which would start on the 25th, May 2020.
Wow amazing project. This a product of a strong team working together to achieve the target sale. It only shows that it has gain the trust of the community, that is why they got support from them. Its the supporter that make this project successful.

I'm damn surprised how fast it sold out in this pandemic , when many projects struggling to makes sales and postponing IEO duration
vijayakumartg

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:08:52 PM

Good News Dogdata community, Dog Lovers, Dog owners, and supporters. The ETHBN IEO Round 1 was sold off successfully under 24hrs. This is really amazing and has shown how strong the Dogdata project can be. Do not miss out on the round 2 which would start on the 25th, May 2020.
Wow amazing project. This a product of a strong team working together to achieve the target sale. It only shows that it has gain the trust of the community, that is why they got support from them. Its the supporter that make this project successful.

I'm damn surprised how fast it sold out in this pandemic , when many projects struggling to makes sales and postponing IEO duration

Ya even in this covid 19 situation people bought all the dogdata, this shows how successful the project will be.
kalpanagk

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:59:02 PM

Ya even in this covid 19 situation people bought all the dogdata, this shows how successful the project will be.

Ya this is all because of the team and their dedication towards their project. Good that I have bought some ETHBN. Looking forward to buy more in round 2 IEO sale.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:37:45 PM

For several days I did not know the info about DogData and after I saw on the telegram channel and Twitter I was surprised that the successful PTO DogData sales in 24 hours was truly extraordinary and will start again with the second round on the 25th of May I will not miss this news because the prospects are quite good maybe I'll prepare enough and for further sales.

Btw, I'm also a participant in the DogData signature campaign. Is there any info about distribution?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Liverpool45

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:29:34 PM

Yeah the team is really great. Dogdata (ETHBN) did beat our expectations, i was expecting the IEO would be sold out in a short while but not in one day.. This has proven how cool and genuine the Dogdata project is

Yes their team is awesome, I saw the interview with their Team talking on Facebook live by answering all the questions prometly. I live that they are targeting a big pet industry.

They have really promoted the Dog pet industry and educated Dog owners on how to properly take care of their Dogs. The Dogdata Team have conducted more than 3 AMA sessions so far and it gives the Dogdata community an opportunity to ask the team relevant questions concerning the project. ETHBN Round 2 will start in 4 days time, i hope we all take part in it
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:48:49 AM

I heard that the first round was a success, so, after the second round, are we expecting it to be listed right and then? So, when it comes to usecase I can see the value of it however how can you prevent dumps just in case? You know it is common among IEO that it will pump high but suddenly it will dump

If they will not recover after the dumping stage, it means the project is not strong enough.
Because if the investors believe that this project will have good future, they won't sell their holdings.
The bounty hunters' share is very small, so even after they dump what they got, it should not make a significant downfall to their value.
A strong project should not worry the possible dump because every project has this stage, they can always recover if they have great platform.

A good project  will recover no matter bad the situation is. That is ETHBN. Dog data is trusted by investors and I am pretty sure customers will support this platform. It has a good foundation that will make it last ti serve every dog lovers and providers.
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:25:02 AM

Because too many people caught attention by this project as you can see its really good. I know this is gonna be successful.

Code:

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Snow man

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:08:26 PM

I was amazed the round 1 sold out in bitforex. I'll try to take part in round 2. Damn i just Missed round 1. I still think round 2 is also another opportunity to get in.
vijayakumartg

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:01:09 PM

Because too many people caught attention by this project as you can see its really good. I know this is gonna be successful.

Yes there's no doubt about it. Go grab some ETHBN in round 2 IEO sale happening in bitforex.
Liverpool45

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:04:11 PM

I was amazed the round 1 sold out in bitforex. I'll try to take part in round 2. Damn i just Missed round 1. I still think round 2 is also another opportunity to get in.

That's really s ad, but not to worry you can also take part in the round 2 , which starts on the 25th of May,2020. All you need to do is get your Bitforex account funded with any amount of USDT you can afford and make sure you pass KYC verification
kalpanagk

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:27:41 PM

That's really s ad, but not to worry you can also take part in the round 2 , which starts on the 25th of May,2020. All you need to do is get your Bitforex account funded with any amount of USDT you can afford and make sure you pass KYC verification

Even I missed the sale, I said everyone to buy ETHBN but at last I only missed it. The time in my country was midnight and by the time I looked into it, it was gone. Anyway I will buy in round 2
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:52:01 AM

If they will not recover after the dumping stage, it means the project is not strong enough.
Because if the investors believe that this project will have good future, they won't sell their holdings.
The bounty hunters' share is very small, so even after they dump what they got, it should not make a significant downfall to their value.
A strong project should not worry the possible dump because every project has this stage, they can always recover if they have great platform.

A good project  will recover no matter bad the situation is. That is ETHBN. Dog data is trusted by investors and I am pretty sure customers will support this platform. It has a good foundation that will make it last ti serve every dog lovers and providers.

We will find that out when it get listed but I do believe that this project is one of a kind, even though there are some projects with the same concept, it might be a breakthrough this year, who knows, let us see on how they will move it after the second round.
Dante4142539

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:30:59 AM

You missed out a golden opportunity in round 1, because the round 1 price was 0.008$ but not to worry, you can buy in round 2 IEO which is happening on 25th May, where you can buy ETHBN at 0.010$
Price was good for the investors I'd like to buy this coin and hodl. I think this is the right time to buy some coins.

Code:

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:52:59 PM

This project promotes the welfare of dogs. That makes it interesting and a good investment. Round 2 is two dys from now. If you want to grab more tokens like me, then save the date.
Yemzol12

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:35:00 PM

Who also anticipating for round 2 like me . maybe because I bought little in round 1 thinking it will enter 2-3 days before it sold out
Yemzol12

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:38:15 PM

This project promotes the welfare of dogs. That makes it interesting and a good investment. Round 2 is two dys from now. If you want to grab more tokens like me, then save the date.

My love for my dog actually attracted me and thousands of others to the project. It is a welcome development
vijayakumartg

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:02:31 PM

My love for my dog actually attracted me and thousands of others to the project. It is a welcome development

Even I bought etherbones because of my 2 pet dogs. They are doing some new things for our pet community. That's the reason I mainly bought this.
kalpanagk

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:26:28 PM

Good projects will succeed for sure no matter how bad the situation is. Dogdata is one the premium IEO hosted by bitforex, so in round 2 also it will be sold out in hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: