Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F*CK democracy  (Read 304 times)
styca (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:19:46 PM

Separation of powers. Checks and balances. Executive, legislative, judicial.

POTUS: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country"

FFS. Half-wit or dictator? Or both?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:01:13 PM

What's the matter. Don't like some of the laws they write? Find a bunch of people in your locality who agree with you, and form a jury and nullify the laws you all don't like.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 11:24:53 PM

POTUS: "I'm actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country"

The USA is a republic with all of those things. He is in fact the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch. I would say you are the halfwit.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 11:40:34 PM

well europe will continue to be a democracy, in which of course money dictates the life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:50:23 PM

well europe will continue to be a democracy, in which of course money dictates the life.

Except for Britain, now that they are out of the EU.

Actually, Britain has been a republic all along, and one with libertarian processes, just like the USA. Learn to understand Queen's Bench... which most of the encyclopedias don't understand, and therefore classify Britain incorrectly.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
styca (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:56:56 AM

The USA is a republic with all of those things. He is in fact the chief law enforcement officer of the country as the head of the executive branch. I would say you are the halfwit.

What's the Attorney General, then? Other than an inconvenience, I mean.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:56:09 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 04:41:06 AM by mprep

What's the matter. Don't like some of the laws they write? Find a bunch of people in your locality who agree with you, and form a jury and nullify the laws you all don't like.

you really have no clue how law works.

Actually, Britain has been a republic all along, and one with libertarian processes, just like the USA. Learn to understand Queen's Bench... which most of the encyclopedias don't understand, and therefore classify Britain incorrectly.

Cool

again you really dont understand it at all..
just because some idol you chose to fanboy over mentioned the word queens bench you think you found the secret sauce. but you dont understand the whole process and what actually goes on. you just think if you mention a buzzword you can pretend to know what it means just by saying the word.

try to put an effort into learning. because its becoming truly obvious that you are clueless

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 08:14:15 AM

Half-wit

I don't think intellect is the most important factor in Trump's presidency. It's not what got him elected, and it's not what has kept him in power since then.
Whatever else you may think of him, the man is a supremely talented demagogue.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:34:46 AM

try to put an effort into learning. because its becoming truly obvious that you are clueless
Not an option. He's too busy drinking bleach.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:05:29 PM

Democracy is actually not a bad thing, the etymology of the word came from demos meaning people and kratos which means power, in short it means the power of the mass. We are not just utilizing this form of government, we are following the trend, we are afraid that we will have a different way of thinking, we let ourselves be caged by our anxiety that if we fight for the right we will become outcasts. One good of example about the beauty of democracy is the book 1984 and the Animal Farm both written by George Orwell, it portrays the life of people when they don't even try to fight the system. We are in control of what will happen in our country, we are just hindered by people who can talk their way into getting what they want.

What V said in the movie V for Vendetta pretty much sums up what democracy is. "People should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of their people."

For links of the book:
1984 by George Orwell: https://b-ok.cc/book/843816/9ee07c

Animal Farm: https://b-ok.cc/book/1638245/831f10
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:25:02 PM

Democracy is actually not a bad thing, the etymology of the word came from demos meaning people and kratos which means power, in short it means the power of the mass. We are not just utilizing this form of government, we are following the trend, we are afraid that we will have a different way of thinking, we let ourselves be caged by our anxiety that if we fight for the right we will become outcasts. One good of example about the beauty of democracy is the book 1984 and the Animal Farm both written by George Orwell, it portrays the life of people when they don't even try to fight the system. We are in control of what will happen in our country, we are just hindered by people who can talk their way into getting what they want.

What V said in the movie V for Vendetta pretty much sums up what democracy is. "People should not be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of their people."

For links of the book:
1984 by George Orwell: https://b-ok.cc/book/843816/9ee07c

Animal Farm: https://b-ok.cc/book/1638245/831f10

Democracy, if it is alone, absolutely is a BAD thing for large nations. Why? Here's why.

The majority of 51% (or more) wins, thereby making slaves of the minority 49% (or less). Then, in a larger nation, the majority quarrels among itself about how to implement its desires. When it sees that it can't agree, it gives the implementation process over to a small group. The small group never implements what the majority wanted, so the Democracy becomes a Dictatorship by a small group. The small group might need a smart person to implement its desires, so it chooses ONE, who becomes dictator over the whole nation.

Most of the time, the people can't even see how the ONE joker is dictator. And it often doesn't happen exactly as I outlined. But it happens... for one major reason.

The people are too stupid to get rid of the Democracy, and stand up for libertarian freedom. Libertarian freedom is where everybody - each person - is free to do anything he wants, as long as he doesn't harm anybody else. What are the ways that a person can harm another person? There are only two. Damaging the property of another person, or steal the property.

What is a person's property? The list can be long, but here is what covers it... a person's body, a person's mind, anything else that a person owns, rights in a contract. That's basically it.

In the USA, there is a simple court process for any man or woman to be a libertarian and to get other people and government out of their property, so they can be free. It's standing as a man/woman in court, unrepresented by anyone (not even their own self) but rather present, and requiring the accuser to get on the stand and show/express how they were damaged by the accused. If necessary - because of an unjust judge - a trial by jury. If necessary, a Feral District Court trial (as opposed to a United States District Court trial), which gets the judge out of the judgment process entirely (he is referee only).

Cool

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:23:57 PM

[

Democracy, if it is alone, absolutely is a BAD thing for large nations. Why? Here's why.

The majority of 51% (or more) wins, thereby making slaves of the minority 49% (or less). Then, in a larger nation, the majority quarrels among itself about how to implement its desires. When it sees that it can't agree, it gives the implementation process over to a small group. The small group never implements what the majority wanted, so the Democracy becomes a Dictatorship by a small group. The small group might need a smart person to implement its desires, so it chooses ONE, who becomes dictator over the whole nation.

Thanks for adding something about my opinion I really appreciate that you challenged my opinion. With that said, I forgot to add that we should add a strict ruling about that thing with voting. We can't simply remove the other 49% of the losing side because that's not how true democracy works. If only country true freedom for their people then democracy could really give way for improvement. I think of all other ideologies this one is much better.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:36:45 PM

Do you prefer the Russian democracy, where people vote, but the members of the voting committees vote as well (more than once)? Cheesy
Democracy has always been a joke because how can you ask some drunkard or someone who can barely read to decide on the future of a country? Assuming that most people are lazy and unintelligent, you just have to persuade thosse bums and morons to vote for you and you'll win.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 06:39:00 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 04:41:04 AM by mprep

Cool

britain is also a dictorship

Do you prefer the Russian democracy, where people vote, but the members of the voting committees vote as well (more than once)? Cheesy
Democracy has always been a joke because how can you ask some drunkard or someone who can barely read to decide on the future of a country? Assuming that most people are lazy and unintelligent, you just have to persuade thosse bums and morons to vote for you and you'll win.

there is also something else that limits democracy which many of those EU hating european nazi states should remember -> money,

no one wants the money of a democracy, because everyone can get it.

regards

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:43:42 PM

https://www.answers.com/Q/Who_said_democracy_is_the_worst_form_of_government
“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 06:44:04 PM

Sounds a lot like the forum trust system.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 11:20:13 PM

Sounds a lot like the forum trust system.

the problem about democracy is that the politicians for personal reasons betray each other and the state

Idiophone

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:55:17 AM

The way things work in the US is flawed, but ordinary folks still got much power (though they're easily manipulated, which we can clearly see lately). Any democracy is still better than tyranny, that's a life lesson I've learned first hand
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 01:02:56 AM

The way things work in the US is flawed, but ordinary folks still got much power (though they're easily manipulated, which we can clearly see lately). Any democracy is still better than tyranny, that's a life lesson I've learned first hand

jes ordinary americans can enjoy their 50+-1% outcomes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:00:07 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 02:43:54 PM by BADecker

[

Thanks for adding something about my opinion I really appreciate that you challenged my opinion. With that said, I forgot to add that we should add a strict ruling about that thing with voting. We can't simply remove the other 49% of the losing side because that's not how true democracy works. If only country true freedom for their people then democracy could really give way for improvement. I think of all other ideologies this one is much better.

You're welcome... about your opinion, I mean.

Don't get rid of a democracy. Rather, give the people complete freedom except if they hurt someone. Then use a small democracy, in the jury of 12, to determine if the joker is guilty, and even his punishment if they want. Do this to take the democracy out of the hands of the few in government who use it like a dictatorship.

This is the way the USA government is set up at its core. Politicians have to keep this hidden from the people, or the people would turn on them and have them executed if they ever found out.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: