Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy > Amazon Ses 50K Account  (Read 152 times)
rambobaba488 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:43:15 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2020, 10:13:15 AM by rambobaba488

Hello

i need amazon ses 50k = I need people I can work with all the time

Telegram: @ses50kaccount

If you can prove to me that you are a reliable and real seller, I will pay first
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeJeletski

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:03:10 AM

Do not ever trade with this scammer. He has multiple alt accounts like digitaloceansales, amazonses50k, SistemaNetwork. He is banned at BlackHatWorld, you can see his thread here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/amazon-ses-50k-account-sales-continuous-sale.1192955/

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!
rambobaba488 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:22:44 AM

Do not ever trade with this scammer. He has multiple alt accounts like digitaloceansales, amazonses50k, SistemaNetwork. He is banned at BlackHatWorld, you can see his thread here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/amazon-ses-50k-account-sales-continuous-sale.1192955/

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

I pay reliable and real sellers first so you will never succeed

be very careful with this person, someone malicious who wants to defraud people
SergeJeletski

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:01:39 AM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

Zagor, stop registering new and new accounts and keep spamming. You are proven scammer, banned at BlackHatWorld and running multiple accounts here also with previous scam history.
rambobaba488 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:14:26 AM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

Zagor, stop registering new and new accounts and keep spamming. You are proven scammer, banned at BlackHatWorld and running multiple accounts here also with previous scam history.
I did not deceive any people in my life, I pay the first people to whom I do trade, just prove that they are a real seller
SergeJeletski

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:17:30 AM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

I did not deceive any people in my life, I pay the first people to whom I do trade, just prove that they are a real seller

You have decivied people at BlackHatWorld, also here with your other accounts like digitaloceansales, SistemaNetwork and so on. Why you keep making new accounts all the time, if you are that honest? Btw, well done Zagor spamming my trust rating with your nonsense.
rambobaba488 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:40:14 PM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

You have decivied people at BlackHatWorld, also here with your other accounts like digitaloceansales, SistemaNetwork and so on. Why you keep making new accounts all the time, if you are that honest? Btw, well done Zagor spamming my trust rating with your nonsense.

You can send mail to the moderators on the site, I did not defraud anyone

SergeJeletski

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:24:38 PM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

You did. You had other account before user fiverpro, which got banned because of scamming. Also your previous accounts here has been used for scamming.
rambobaba488 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:04:12 PM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

You did. You had other account before user fiverpro, which got banned because of scamming. Also your previous accounts here has been used for scamming.
I did not fool anyone in my life, if you have evidence for this, present it no problem for me
SergeJeletski

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:09:35 PM

AVOID THIS SCAMMER!

I did not fool anyone in my life, if you have evidence for this, present it no problem for me

BHW does not ban your jr.vip account without reason. You have been banned there because of cheating and trying to do same here with your multiple accounts. Everyone can find evidences from there, also from here of your previous alt account trust rating is mainly negative.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: