Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telos (TLOS) - networked ecosystem with dapps, advanced governance and community  (Read 2072 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 01:33:10 PM

Hello!

1) Can you please explain what REX staking rewards are. Is this another token from the cryptoshpere?

2) What I don't understand is how Telos inflation is 0 if CMC is showing Circulating Supply=247,301,694 TLOS and Total Supply=355,208,371 TLOS

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:45:38 PM

i've checked your store and there are a lot of items already. but noticed that there is no shipping fee indicated in the total bill. is it already included or in what countries are you able to ship your items? this is a nice way to promote your network. are you going to include scarf/hanky also in your list of items?  Wink
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:03:50 PM

i've checked your store and there are a lot of items already. but noticed that there is no shipping fee indicated in the total bill. is it already included or in what countries are you able to ship your items?
It should be have individual shipping fee, because the distance between countries is not the same. Most of the world wide store, it will require us to choose where country to be delivered and the product price then fee will shown up. If there isn't, of course they will add this feature.
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 04:57:28 PM

300 $TLOS ($15) #giveaway

👉 Follow
@Douglas_Horn

👉 Follow
@telosupdates

👉 Like and Retweet this
👉 Tag three (3) crypto Twitter friends
👉 Comment your Telos username.

6 lucky winners gets to share 300 #TLOS if this gets 200 retweets

https://twitter.com/telosupdates/status/1235582556441100289

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 10:32:08 PM

JUSTIN SUN and STEEM DISASTER EXPLAINED 🚨 Telos Technology with Suvi and Douglas from Telos

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulUREUmpRfE&t

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 10:54:06 PM

Suvi and Douglas from Telos discuss Telos Technology with Ivan on Tech

The famous blogger Ivan on Tech featured Telos in one of his recent videos.

Of course it's better to watch the complete episode, but for those who have limited time, I put some of the main points of conversation in text.

About Steemit and Justin Sun

- Justin Sun attempts to take over Steemit
- Justin Sun Show - great comedy show - he's using twitter accounts he owns to support himself
- Justin Sun is a plagiarizer who never added anything of value to the crypto space

About EOS, Telos and Governance

- EOS never built the governance system which they promised
- Telos Governance
- Telos Amend, Telos WPS - elements of Telos government

About Telos Dapps

- NewLife and Murmur are coming to Telos
- Seeds - Joinseeds.com - Regenerative economy
- We have a concept of DHO - Decentralized Human Organizations - like a DAO, expect humans are in the middle
- One of such examples - Newlife.ai is going to allow their users using Telos Decide voting system modify and control what their algorithm is
Murmur (social media site) was built on EOS, they had problems on EOS and they are coming to Telos.

About Telos Foundation and incentives

- Telos Foundation is doing a lot of work, but we have limited funds
- There is funding for dapps. There are at least 4 grant and angel programs right now
- There is room for many kind of people and organisations. They are welcome to join!

More about Telos:
✅ Telos Network: https://telosnetwork.io
✅ Telos Studio IDE: http://studio.telos.net
✅ Telos Foundation https://www.telosfoundation.io

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

Angry Warlord - Exciting mobile game built on Telos blockchain

Angry Warlord is a new mobile game produced by Gemslab.
The game is simple so even small children can play in it. Warlord on rhinoceros is running and killing enemies, flying over the barriers and collecting items (On the bottom right you can see 4 things such as shield, wings, boots and horseshoe, you can use them while playing and you can buy them additionally).

You can download the game here: https://bit.ly/angry-warlord
Thank if you put my nickname as referrer: crypto1.lord

Read more:
https://hive.blog/telos/@voloshyn/angry-warlord-exciting-mobile-game-built-on-telos-blockchain

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 10:58:53 PM

SEEDS - the Ecosystem built on Telos which hopes to empower humanity and heal our planet

SEEDS (Sowing Ecological, Equitable & Decentralized Societies) position themselves as a payment platform and financial ecosystem to empower humanity and heal our planet.
The photo above screenshot from SEEDs app, which is more than a digital wallet, it is - "passport to a regenerative society". The world regenerative you will find many times on the SEEDs web-site: "Regenerate Money", "regenerative economy". And what's interesting with SEEDS is that they are trying not to build just on more crypto project, but the whole ecosystem.

Read more:
https://hive.blog/seeds/@voloshyn/seeds-the-ecosystem-built-on-telos-which-hopes-to-empower-humanity-and-heal-our-planet

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:23:14 PM

I have some problem to open my account on your website , mcfee is blocking the page where i should login first time, do you know what the problem or how to fix it? thanks
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 10:56:36 AM

I have some problem to open my account on your website , mcfee is blocking the page where i should login first time, do you know what the problem or how to fix it? thanks

Thank you Davide for your interest!
Which site do you mean?
As here there are several Telos sites mentioned, or you mean Hive may be?

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:45:23 PM

Thank you Davide for your interest!
Which site do you mean?
As here there are several Telos sites mentioned, or you mean Hive may be?

You Welcome Flodner thanks for your replay , i just used your iperlink in your thread, than i click on CREATE ACCOUNT  and it come up mcafee blocking page, it could be a mcafee problem and not yours!   I just tried again right now but is same problem.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 05:17:18 PM

All the latest updates are always given in this thread as I see it and the team responds very quickly to the questions some people above. It's very important for many people to ask about the project.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 05:18:14 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 07:20:31 AM by Flodner

You Welcome Flodner thanks for your replay , i just used your iperlink in your thread, than i click on CREATE ACCOUNT  and it come up mcafee blocking page, it could be a mcafee problem and not yours!   I just tried again right now but is same problem.

Sorry, I didn't get what is iperlink
But to create Telos account you can use this link to SQRL Wallet
There is tutorial video
You will get also 5 SQRL tokens)

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:02:40 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2020, 07:35:02 PM by davide72

You Welcome Flodner thanks for your replay , i just used your iperlink in your thread, than i click on CREATE ACCOUNT  and it come up mcafee blocking page, it could be a mcafee problem and not yours!   I just tried again right now but is same problem.

Sorry, I didn't get what is iperlink
But to create Telos account you can use this link to SQRL Wallet
There is tutorial video
You will get also 5 SQRL tokens)

It is ok, Flodner  i means Hyperlink! i will download your wallet and i will check how it works! Soon i will replay with my feedback and suggestion, thanks for your quick replay!
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 07:46:35 PM

It is ok, Flodner  i means Hyperlink! i will download your wallet and i will check how it works! Soon i will replay with my feedback and suggestion, thanks for your quick replay!

Thanks for your interest!
Let me know your account and I can send you some Telos as a present) (you can DM me or leave here as comment as you prefer)

I will also share more news from Telos world here!

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 08:40:15 PM

Thanks for your interest!
Let me know your account and I can send you some Telos as a present) (you can DM me or leave here as comment as you prefer)

I will also share more news from Telos world here!

I installed the dapp and for the moment I must say that I liked it, I continue to use it to understand all the potential of this wallet! I have never had much experience with eos wallets, for the moment it seems good to me! It would also be nice to have the opinion of other people more experienced than me. Thanks Flodner
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 10:36:09 AM

I installed the dapp and for the moment I must say that I liked it, I continue to use it to understand all the potential of this wallet! I have never had much experience with eos wallets, for the moment it seems good to me! It would also be nice to have the opinion of other people more experienced than me. Thanks Flodner

You are welcome!
I also sent to you several Telos tokens

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:54:58 PM

You are welcome!
I also sent to you several Telos tokens

I found some coins in the wallet, thank you again, I have been trying it for two days and it seems to be done well I have not had any problems, I will try to use my credit card to buy, then I will tell you how it works.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 10:49:03 PM

New app by Genobank.io will use Telos blockchain for COVID-19 testing

Work has begun among a global group of contributors on Agerona, an open-source tool to address the global health crisis

There is perhaps no more pressing problem for technologists to tackle right now than the COVID-19 crisis that is threatening lives and economies around the world.
In that spirit, Genobank.io and the Telos Foundation have partnered to develop an open-source app that will allow users to securely source low-cost COVID-19 testing. The results will be stored anonymously on the Telos blockchain, where each user will control their own data and have the ability to share their results with researchers, if they choose, using health privacy and a new token from Genobank.io.
A global, multidisciplinary team has been collaborating remotely in recent weeks, working in sprints to build a new mobile app for users, a processing interface for laboratories, a privacy-ensuring blockchain architecture, and sourcing and logistics solutions for low-cost COVID-19 tests and processing. The initial version of the app is expected to launch in April.
Any Agerona mobile app user will be able to find a source for the test kits in their country and order separately from the app to further enhance anonymity. When a user receives the test, they can scan the test’s unique barcode and associate that test with a free, anonymous account on the Telos blockchain which the user alone controls. The test kit can then be anonymously sent to a verified lab for processing. The receipt and processing of these tests will be tracked on Telos for transparency. Results will be written to the blockchain, but with no connection to any individual. Researchers will be able to read aggregate data from the system along with minimal geographic information (country and postal code, if provided) in order to better track the progress of the disease.
While testing is beginning to ramp up around the world, there is a growing concern that people outside health care systems or in marginalized populations may resist testing efforts due to fears of government action towards infected persons of various legal statuses. Genobank.io CEO Daniel Uribe and Telos contributors Douglas Horn and Suvi Rinkin originated the project to address these needs in the United States, but as new contributors came onboard, it became clear that this would need to be a global effort and rollout. Project contributors are based in the US, Iran, Israel, South Africa, the UK, and a rapidly growing list of other countries. International organizations are already expressing great interest in supporting the project. All open source components will be available to anyone to use and expand. Telos Foundation will work with teams in various countries that want to work with the official Agernoa by Genobank.io project to set up test kit supply and processing logistics in their country through the Agerona mobile app and website.

Image of COVID-19 virions by Felipe Esquivel Reed via Wikimedia Commons under Creative Commons 4.0 license
“This project is a remarkable example of how individuals from around the world can come together to increase the tools we have to address global problems. Increasingly, we will see grassroots teams such as this rapidly providing solutions that governments cannot,” says Horn. “We built Telos precisely to enable this type of peer-to-peer interaction. It’s rewarding to see a number of Telos developers come together and contribute their own code and expertise in support of the technology and logistics that Genobank.io brings to the table. The synergies are enormous and I’m so proud of every Agerona contributor.”
Genobank.io’s Uribe notes, “We are honored to join this amazing team led by Telos Foundation and aim to contribute by sharing our experience in the fields of genomics, privacy laws and decentralized DNA data wallets to achieve the best privacy-preserving platform and an anonymous COVID-19 Test kit using the Telos Network. People have the right to know if they have the coronavirus without violating their privacy.”
The Agernoa dapp will also have an experimental feature where users can record a sound clip of their cough, if they choose, and submit it for the creation of an AI-based diagnostic tool. This tool, built on Genobank.io technology, will attempt to provide a way for people to perform an instant pre-test for the virus simply from the sound of their coughing.
More information will be available soon regarding the availability of the Agerona mobile app and test kits. Interested contributors and organizations are encouraged to contact the Telos Foundation via the Twitter handle @HelloTelos.

Source:
https://medium.com/telos-foundation/new-app-by-genobank-will-use-telos-blockchain-for-covid-19-testing-8fb881f8f2ac

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:15:38 PM

Well it sound a great dapp just disappointed beta it is open just for US resident, i am just wondering how test for covid19 will work. I am going to check. Sad i did miss the tolos airdop when it was in december! But anywat good i did find it now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: