Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telos (TLOS) - networked ecosystem with dapps, advanced governance and community  (Read 2072 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 11:45:28 AM

Well it sound a great dapp just disappointed beta it is open just for US resident, i am just wondering how test for covid19 will work. I am going to check. Sad i did miss the tolos airdop when it was in december! But anywat good i did find it now!

So you participated in EOS ICO? As the airdrop was for those who invested in EOS and has EOS at the genesis block
I had some and I received same amount of Telos
But if you didn't have big amount of EOS - don't worry
And Telos is cheap now

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 08:08:25 PM

Telos Blockchain and Genobank.io Partner to Tackle Coronavirus Testing

Agerona to help users source test kits, with results written to the Telos blockchain

The Telos network will host new coronavirus app, Agerona.
Genobank.io is working with Telos to develop functionality.
Users worldwide will be able to order tests, control their own data.
The Telos Foundation and Genobank.io are set to launch an app that helps users source COVID-19 testing.

Telos Blockchain to Host Coronavirus Testing App

With the coronavirus pandemic continuing to hit hard, Telos has launched an initiative with Genobank.io to create an app, Agerona, that will help users gain access to low-cost testing.

The Telos blockchain will store the results anonymously, allowing users to share results with healthcare providers if they choose.

The app will be open source and offers users full control over their data. A new token issued by Genobank.io will be launched along with the app, set for an April release.

The full infrastructure will include “a mobile app for users, a processing interface for laboratories, a privacy-ensuring blockchain architecture, and sourcing and logistics solutions for low-cost COVID-19 tests and processing.”

Agerona to Enhance Coronavirus Tracking, Protect Privacy

The Agerona app will help users locate testing kits to order.

By scanning the test’s unique barcode and associate that test with an anonymous account on the Telos blockchain, results will be written to the network, with researchers able to read aggregated data and geographic information to help track the disease.

All this will still allow users to remain in control of their data and remain anonymous.

Douglas Horn, architect & whitepaper author of the Telos blockchain, said on the blog post announcing the project that:

“This project is a remarkable example of how individuals from around the world can come together to increase the tools we have to address global problems. Increasingly, we will see grassroots teams such as this rapidly providing solutions that governments cannot.”

For Genobank.io’s CEO Daniel Uribe, people have the right to learn of their COVID status without sacrificing privacy. The company has experience in “the fields of genomics, privacy laws, and decentralized DNA data wallets.”

The Agerona dapp will also have an experimental feature in which users can record a sound clip of their cough to submit to help with the development of an AI-based diagnostic tool.

Software company Forte Group has also been involved in the development of the application as part of its COVID-19 call to action initiative.

Source: https://cryptobriefing.com/telos-blockchain-genobank-io-partner-tackle-coronavirus-testing/

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 06:00:43 PM

Well it sound a great dapp just disappointed beta it is open just for US resident, i am just wondering how test for covid19 will work. I am going to check. Sad i did miss the tolos airdop when it was in december! But anywat good i did find it now!

So you participated in EOS ICO? As the airdrop was for those who invested in EOS and has EOS at the genesis block
And Telos is cheap now

It looks like he is still looking for answers or just looking and doesn't participate in it but there is no problem when I see the response that will be told to you.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 08:40:10 PM

And Telos is cheap now

It looks like he is still looking for answers or just looking and doesn't participate in it but there is no problem when I see the response that will be told to you.

I don't know, let's hope we'll hear from Davide soon
By the way, I spoke with Telos community and I was told that this link to buy Telos with credit card works fine
https://buy.carbon.money/?tokens=tlos

But I personally prefer other options

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 07:24:20 PM

And Telos is cheap now

I don't know, let's hope we'll hear from Davide soon
By the way, I spoke with Telos community and I was told that this link to buy Telos with credit card works fine
https://buy.carbon.money/?tokens=tlos

But I personally prefer other options

Thank you, at least this has been a little helpful for many people who are always asking about it. but there is no problem when looking for other answers that are more appropriate in my opinion.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 02:01:08 PM

Thank you, at least this has been a little helpful for many people who are always asking about it. but there is no problem when looking for other answers that are more appropriate in my opinion.

You are welcome!
And also I need to tell that right now most communication about Telos happens in Telegram (similar situation is in many crypto projects)
So if somebody needs fast answers - you are more than welcome there!

https://t.me/HelloTelos

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 12:26:17 PM

"The Agernoa dapp will also have an experimental feature...

Thanks, I shared these news already and let's keep observing how this project develops.
It looks very vital and necessary during these hard times...

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 06:52:08 AM

Qualities of Telos blockchain

• Scalability
  • Hundred points symbol governance blockchain
  • Self funding (WPS)
  • Smart contract 
  • Easy dApp #deployment
  • Dstor
  • No TX fee
  • Decentralized community
  • No Founders
  • Launch team
  • More than 10+ working dApps deployed
  • & so on

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 08:20:23 AM

Recently I was making Telos giveaway on Uptrennd (and of course I always have Telos for Bitcointalk members who want to try Telos)

Emmanuel Patrick of Telokanda decided to join this giveaway and provided me with Kanda tokens
so I will be sending 200 KANDA tokens to everyone

More about Teloskanda you can discover in their telegram: https://t.me/Telokanda

I still have tokens left from giveaway - so anyone want to get 200 KANDA tokens - let me know your Telos account!

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:20:38 PM

"The Agernoa dapp will also have an experimental feature...

Thanks, I shared these news already and let's keep observing how this project develops.
It looks very vital and necessary during these hard times...

Many new things that continue to develop in this project. It's great to continue to be noticed and see success in the future.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 05:44:10 AM

HappyEaster to the world from the Telos community.

Let's keep working👷
Let's keep building 🏢
Let's keep integrating 🧩
Let's keep deploying 🚀
Lets keep climbing🧗‍♀️
Let's keep Telosing 🔵🦸‍♂️
"A place where purpose meets people"

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 08:07:59 PM

Telos network partners with Transform Group for public relations

To improve public exposure for the Telos ecosystem, block producers on the Telos network have voted to partner with Transform Group, a global firm with unique public-relations expertise in the blockchain space.

Transform has represented more than 200 blockchain companies, organizations, and projects since 2013. Over that stretch, they have helped launch more than 100 initial coin offerings comprising over 37 percent of the global crypto market’s total capitalization, including Tether, Ethereum, and Dash.

In keeping with the ethos of the Telos network, the partnership was encouraged and catalyzed by block producers acting collectively. Marlon Williams, founder of Telos Miami, originally proposed the idea and spearheaded efforts to adopt a formal proposal submitted by Transform. The idea then quickly gained support from Malta Block, a major block producer in its own right, and other participants joined in to finalize the approval.

“I’ve known (Transform founder) Michael Terpin and his team for a long time and can say with confidence that they’re the number-one team for blockchain advisory and public relations in the world,” Williams said. “ We are extremely excited about what they have in store for Telos”

In the coming months, Transform plans to execute a campaign for Telos with the following goals:

Introduce Telos as a high-capacity blockchain network hosting more activity than nearly any other blockchain project in the world.
Explain Telos’s third-generation blockchain governance structure and its advantages over competing platforms.
Position Telos as the best platform for developers to build on, while promoting its new developments and features.
Generate visibility for Telos among a global audience of potential users, token holders, developers, and partners.
“Over the past few years, several cryptocurrency projects have gained an unfortunate reputation for talking the talk, but not walking the walk,” said Michael Terpin, Founder and CEO of Transform. “Telos has taken a different approach, focusing on developing solid technology, and quickly becoming one of the most active and highest-capacity blockchains in the world with little hype or fanfare. We’re eager to bring greater — and richly deserved — attention to this important work.”

Fuchsei

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:55:30 PM

fuchsei54321 is my Telos adress (or name?)Cheesy!
Would love to get some to get started but will buy some more later on Smiley!
I heard it will hit market soon, is there anyway to buy it yet Smiley?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 07:29:24 AM

fuchsei54321 is my Telos adress (or name?)Cheesy!

Hi!
I just sent to you 1 Telos, and also 200 KANDA tokens and 1 ACORN

Right now the best place to buy Telos is PROBIT exchange

They just listed Telos, there is pair TLOS/USDT so it's easy to move USDT there.
And there is trading competition, so if you will trade a lot - you can earn additional Telos

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 06:25:16 AM

Telos is listed on Probit exchange!

And there is trading competion now!

Details below:

Event Duration: 16 April 2020 (Thursday), 15:00 KST - 30 April 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 55,300 TLOS

⯈ Trade TLOS, Earn TLOS

A trading competition will be held for the TLOS/USDT trading pair. A total of 55,300 TLOS will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.

1st place: 12,442.5 TLOS
2nd place: 11,060 TLOS
3rd place: 9,677.5 TLOS
4th place: 6,912.5 TLOS
5th place: 5,530 TLOS
6th place: 4,147.5 TLOS
7th place: 2,765 TLOS
8th place: 1,382.5 TLOS
9th place: 829.5 TLOS
10th place: 553 TLOS

steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:51:42 PM

How and where it's better to create Telos account?
How easy is it?

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 08:03:26 PM

How and where it's better to create Telos account?
How easy is it?

Very easy, here you can create free Telos account

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:31:38 AM

Blockchain Startup BlockBastards To Allow Unity Games To Easily Offer Token Rewards

Blockchain development company BlockBastards has announced that it will soon launch a proof-of-gameplay reward mechanism that will allow any game built on the Unity gaming engine to add token-based features.

Based in Portugal, BlockBastards is a software development company that creates decentralized blockchain products in the areas of AI, gaming and reputation management.

The company’s new platform, called Qudo, will offer game developers a player engagement mechanism that rewards gaming activity and performance with a cryptocurrency, while promoting their games. Qudo will reportedly run on the Telos blockchain, a decentralized, trustless system, where token holders have the power to come together and change the direction of the chain and the way it operates.

“Qudo’s compatibility with Unity immediately makes it usable for a vast base of developers and players,” BlockBastards said in a press release. “According to Unity’s own user metrics, about 3.3 billion devices have run games built on the platform in the last 12 months, and Unity is the engine for about half of all games built across all platforms, including a majority of mobile games.”

João Abrantes, Managing Director of BlockBastards, said that they see many so-called ‘blockchain games’ entering the market where the gameplay is created mainly with cryptocurrency speculation in mind, and pure joy comes after.

“With Qudo, we want to bring games built with pure gameplay experiences in mind first, as well as the power to reward players with cryptocurrency, while standing out from the competition, without the need for the developer to have any prior blockchain knowledge whatsoever,” said Abrantes. “We’ve already seen on traditional gaming platforms that releases with in-game credit systems tend to make the most money. Now it will be even more powerful to offer those types of features on-chain with Qudo.”

Since Qudo will run on the Telos blockchain, the Telos Foundation will be working with BlockBastards to provide marketing and technical support heading into the launch by the end of the second quarter.

“We’re so glad to have Qudo coming to Telos, expanding its strength as a gaming platform,” said Suvi Rinkinen, CEO of the Telos Foundation. “There are so many benefits to the system they’re building, including its potential as a whole new way for developers to earn money for the games they create.”

Source: https://blocktribune.com/blockchain-startup-blockbastards-to-allow-unity-games-to-easily-offer-token-rewards/

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 09:05:59 AM

Blox – new blockchain game on Telos

In Blox you need to build towers (there are several types of them), kill enemies and collect your block rewards.

You need to protect your blockchains, your resources (such as CPU, RAM) and the enemies are simulations of the real threats which infrastructure face -bugs, DDos attacks, Double-spend attacks, etc. For the new blockchain adopters and not tech-savvy people this game really provides an educational basic introduction to the crypto world.

Read full article here: https://cryptotexty.io/blox/

Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:23:56 AM

This is unique. Telos is the largest effective blockchain-based platform and it is good to partner with 3 game companies, to bring technology features to games on Unity and Steam platforms. The platform allows developers to focus on the gameplay experience, and add cryptocurrency bonuses without the need for a previous blockchain experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: