Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] KnC Titan Nightmare  (Read 31752 times)
kirth

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:50:32 AM

@akw: are there any news?

I asked you via PM  your email but never got answered.

I would also like to know why the sheets with the shares details for the Neptune GB in the spreadsheet you arranged are hidden and disabled (apart from the useless cover).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au-4hDRyLcykdFByVmMzQVhTelhfdmhKb1F6MHg5V1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

Thanks
hamba

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:41:11 AM

I've just sent AKW private message asking for update on this. Somehow I doubt he'll answer. He hasn't been online since December. I doubt it that he has started any legal action - no proof was ever shown.
If I'm wrong about this, I apologize in advance to AKW...
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:13:32 PM

No updates, even by PM since a long ago.
En plein: Neptune + Titan...epic failure...
What I don't understand is the Neptune situation: last news I got from the GB were dated late August, early September and stated that the machines were returned back because when the delivery was attempted akw was on holiday. And then what happened? No news at all...

Starting to suspect that anykeywhy is running away with all the money.

Start believing I was correct.

Interesting that everybody just accept that he took their money, I dont see any neg-trust on his profile, expect for a noob who don't actually know how to submit neg-trust.

Sorry for all the people who got scammed by AKW, but he was shady already from the beginning.
With all the colors and "don't be late" sales blather.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

Hi guys. Since i was escrow in this GB im staying in contact with anykeywhy. Things didnt go the way that was  planned so i check occassionally the status on things when i get asked.

So what i can say is that i paid the bill directly to knc so that he never did held the user funds himself. Akw created the order in his knc account and the member coins, that i hold until then, went directly to knc. So its correct that akw has the contract with knc. Thats why he is the only person able to sue knc and according to him he did so. He is not obliged to sue since it looks like no one helped him with all the additional costs so far. So he not only lost quite a lot with this GB
surroundings but with these following costs too. There is no proof for the ongoing lawsuit that can be provided because its the same situation for everone sueing knc. NDA's were signed so the only thing is to wait how this lawsuit ends. Though members might monitor the news media about
the lawsuit.

I asked him about all the additional costs and he says:

"I paid and I'm paying all the legal actions costs by myself only and totally from my pockets... No refunds of any type were never given to anybody, that's why we're all against KfC, just to repeat it again and again!

What I'd like to mean is simply that I haven't received (nor processed) any money from anybody and all and every action and "operation" until now has been at my own only complete loss... beyond consequent damages... and so on..."

Thats the status as far as i know it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
monkeynutts

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:10:20 PM

Was wondering if there had been any news so I search and come find some answers as of yesterday !

thanks for that, guess we can pretty much kiss this money goodbye sadly. from what i read it sounds like he didnt handle things very well but KNC ( why kfc all the time ) screwed him.

well ill continue to monitor just in case....
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:19:35 PM

Was wondering if there had been any news so I search and come find some answers as of yesterday !

thanks for that, guess we can pretty much kiss this money goodbye sadly. from what i read it sounds like he didnt handle things very well but KNC ( why kfc all the time ) screwed him.

well ill continue to monitor just in case....

Im not sure why he writes KFC. Probably some wording including ...fucking...? Tongue Your last sentence sounds like a typo too if im not wrong.

Horifatto

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Bullandterrier

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

Hi guys. Since i was escrow in this GB im staying in contact with anykeywhy. Things didnt go the way that was  planned so i check occassionally the status on things when i get asked.

So what i can say is that i paid the bill directly to knc so that he never did held the user funds himself. Akw created the order in his knc account and the member coins, that i hold until then, went directly to knc. So its correct that akw has the contract with knc. Thats why he is the only person able to sue knc and according to him he did so. He is not obliged to sue since it looks like no one helped him with all the additional costs so far. So he not only lost quite a lot with this GB
surroundings but with these following costs too. There is no proof for the ongoing lawsuit that can be provided because its the same situation for everone sueing knc. NDA's were signed so the only thing is to wait how this lawsuit ends. Though members might monitor the news media about
the lawsuit.

I asked him about all the additional costs and he says:

"I paid and I'm paying all the legal actions costs by myself only and totally from my pockets... No refunds of any type were never given to anybody, that's why we're all against KfC, just to repeat it again and again!

What I'd like to mean is simply that I haven't received (nor processed) any money from anybody and all and every action and "operation" until now has been at my own only complete loss... beyond consequent damages... and so on..."

Thats the status as far as i know it.

thanks Sebastian. I will continue to check....
I hope that the situation will be resolved
setterx

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:49:18 PM

update?
joes01

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

nothing to say?Huh
CobaltPH

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 01:02:38 PM

i'd have better played the money i spent on satoshi dice

Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:36:36 PM

I am still amazed how people can get away with these kinda of things.... looked at the anykeyhow trust he got a few negative feedback... nothing more... I guess those people with hundreds of shares still trust him that he is making this law suit...... I do not want to be in his place... but if it was me then would I at least conact the share holders once in a while with and update of things are going or not going... even no news is also a kinda of news.
7bp

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:27:30 AM

For me, I think I was just believing too much in this all. Unfortunately, believing that everything will find a good ending is just overcredulous. These are not the first bitcoins I lost and also some are lost due to mtgox - for me things like this are lowering the trust in bitcoin and connected parties no matter if akw and/or knc is credible or not.
Th3P

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

They say no news is good news, But i think in this case they are wrong...
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:45:00 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 11:37:39 AM by SebastianJu

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.

kirth

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:36:32 PM

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. What i wonder is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077623

KNC moved all of their 9000 BTC? What does this mean? Is it done by the investigators to secure the coins or is something other going on.

Though i think if knc would move these coins on their own, there are enough users out there that would inform investigating parties about this. Not that they try to run with the funds or so. Hopefully its only to secure funds for refunds.

Thats the only news iam aware about. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.

Hi SebastianJu, did you managed to get any news from akw? Did he even replied to you?
Please update this thread if you have any info/news.
Thanks a lot.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:41:36 AM

I have no new info so far, though i didnt ask anykeywhy. What i wonder is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077623

KNC moved all of their 9000 BTC? What does this mean? Is it done by the investigators to secure the coins or is something other going on.

Though i think if knc would move these coins on their own, there are enough users out there that would inform investigating parties about this. Not that they try to run with the funds or so. Hopefully its only to secure funds for refunds.

Thats the only news iam aware about. I guess ill write anykeywhy an email now and ask if he has any news.

Hi SebastianJu, did you managed to get any news from akw? Did he even replied to you?
Thanks a lot.

I dont have any new infos as of now. Ill send him another email asking him to respond so that i can tell that he is there still at least.

Edit: Ill send him this link too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077623 Maybe its worth noting his lawyer about this. It might be interesting.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 10:41:07 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 11:33:56 AM by SebastianJu

Thanks a lot.

I dont have any new infos as of now. Ill send him another email asking him to respond so that i can tell that he is there still at least.

Edit: Ill send him this link too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077623 Maybe its worth noting his lawyer about this. It might be interesting.

Was there another thread where i was asked if iam still in contact with anykey?

Anyway.... i got another conversation with him.

He told me that everyone who has questions should contact him directly. Maybe not by pm since it looks like he did not log in since some time.

But he did not vanish. I think thats important to note.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 12:33:58 PM

Anykey asked me to tell you that, there are no updates yet but things go further. At the end of this "Nightmare" there will be news since the judges will have the last word. He hopes that it doesnt take years and he is allowed to say absolutely nothing in the meanwhile.

He is sorry for that but works on things moving forward.

monkeynutts

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:48:35 AM

Is there any further progress with this ?

thanks for any info Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:56:58 PM

Is there any further progress with this ?

thanks for any info Smiley

I'm pretty sure there is no progress or at least when there is progress he would not be allowed to speak about. I think that is a real fundamental flaw in the law system.

The things that can be said should find it's way in the newspapers.

Sorry that i can't say more but it seems the handcuffs that law system lays on are quite hefty and punishable. Acting against that could be deadly in more than one way. So i think abinding on these rules is the only way to have a chance at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: