Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision?  (Read 1920 times)
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:56:01 PM

Every newbie should try to learn about crypto first before making a decision, I was once a newbie and altcoin was my first decision in the past, wasted over 2year gathering useless coins, now I'm glad I quickly learn my mistakes, top 100 coins is the best way to start, ignore those coins under top 100
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:19:19 PM

The decision surely lies in your hands but i can help you with some factors that you should look at before investing into any cryptocurrency or blockchain project. Consider the following factors:
1. A project with working products or at an MVP
2. An active and communicative team members who engage members of their community
3. Good token economics that will drive liquidity to the coin.

Just look for projects that are working well in this market and that project must have a product. That's enough for you to invest in projects in this market, but to avoid unexpected collapses, I think we just need to choose the top altcoin projects in this market to invest
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:30:09 PM

Good afternoon. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:31:24 PM

Good afternoon. Blockchain solutions are developing more and more and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution

I absolutely agree with you on that. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value
witbla

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:37:05 PM

I absolutely agree with you on that. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

This is very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market
hwteeer

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:38:56 PM

This is very true. For example, I am big fan of attending different sport and music events. And the ticketing industry is rather traditional with many frauds on the market etc. So I tried to find new, innovative and unique solution on the market

Sounds interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:42:49 PM

Personally, I think to make the right decision on investing. You need to choose the right option for investment since there are a lot of promising coins with great development potential on the cryptocurrency market. I believe that at the moment the most profitable investment of their funds is Ethereum. Ethereum is currently the most promising coin of the future.
witbla

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:44:45 PM

Sounds interesting. Cause yeah, the industry is traditional. And have you found any truly advanced one? Can you share? Very curious to know

Well, talking about me, the most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with
hwteeer

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:45:09 PM

Well, talking about me, the most advanced discovery is GET protocol. In few words, GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way. And just imagine how large market is and how solution can help here. Also, for example, GET team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..). And around 300k tickets are sold already via GET. This is the amazing example of real solution that brings real benefits. Also interested in your opinion. Of course, I also recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of unique features guys are coming with

That definitely sounds very attractive from your words, thanks for the recommendation. Let me have a closer look and share my thoughts
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:47:38 PM

Spend a time and do your own research, learn something about the blockchain technology, decentralization and look around. It is better when you know in what you are investing, but if you don´t have a time, you can´t do a mistake when you invvest into BTC and ETH.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:46:48 PM

Previously, I suggest you learn technical and fundamental analysis. Also, learn investment strategies that fit your passion. Cryptocurrency is not static, it changes every time, and choices for long-term and short-term investments also influence the choice. So understand that first.
In fact, all coins and tokens that are ranked highest in coinmarketcap have good potential. The most decisive thing is the result of the analysis to determine the right timing for buy and sell. So it's not just simply: this is good or that is good, but there are things that are even more complex, whether this is for the short or long term, is there any supporting news or rumors, etc.

Jeremy Franklin

Activity: 185
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:38:48 PM

Assuming you're very new to cryptocurrencies, I would recommend investing a little money into the larger cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin and then diversifying into smaller ones later once you gain more experience. There's a ton of factors you can look for when deciding what crypto to invest in, but for the smaller ones some of the things to think about might be the size of the intended target audience and the viability of the project itself. Many newer projects tend to lack in either of these two and end up failing, but it's also good to realize that there's plenty of scams out there too. You'll learn to find likely scams with experience, as most of them tend to not be very elaborately laid out.

This sounds like a good idea. Don't invest in gambling small caps, better go with the big boys like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Do lots of research and select only projects you truely understand. Then I am sure you will select good projects.

si14bet

Activity: 900
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:51:22 PM

Assuming you're very new to cryptocurrencies, I would recommend investing a little money into the larger cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin and then diversifying into smaller ones later once you gain more experience. There's a ton of factors you can look for when deciding what crypto to invest in, but for the smaller ones some of the things to think about might be the size of the intended target audience and the viability of the project itself. Many newer projects tend to lack in either of these two and end up failing, but it's also good to realize that there's plenty of scams out there too. You'll learn to find likely scams with experience, as most of them tend to not be very elaborately laid out.

This sounds like a good idea. Don't invest in gambling small caps, better go with the big boys like Ethereum or Bitcoin. Do lots of research and select only projects you truely understand. Then I am sure you will select good projects.

The moment of risk diversification is the most interesting in this case. To invest in coins such as Bitcoin and Etherium would not really recommend, all these coins are exploited by big whales, which control the course and just earn on those who believe in the coin. But in the altcoins and small coins, I advise to look at and analyze, after which has already distributed in 8-10 parts of its bank and scatter funds for promising projects, and then wait for growth) Since one coin can later block the investment in all 10 and you can already reach breakeven.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:09:10 AM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

Well, I will tell you to explore the market on your own to see the answer for your question. All of us here in this forum do have our different experiences and different perspective towards different existing cryptocurrencies within the market so it might just lead you to confusion if you will be just hearing out all our suggestions and it will make you a hard time to decide. You can easily see potential coins within the internet once you dive in because the search will display the most commonly used cryptocurrency with the highest demand and improved prices so it will not be hard for you to start up. Once you have already understand what you need to understand and think to get out of the box to explore other existing cryptocurrencies in the vast market, better do background check by doing certain researches about a certain cryptocurrency you wish to invest with. Better to educate yourself first before doing such decisions and always remember not to go all in with just a single crypto. Also invest with precaution and only invest the amount you can afford to loose.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:13:27 AM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

Diversification is the key to success. Bitcoin itself is a good investment. I'd recommend anyone to hold at least 25% of their crypto valuation in bitcoin.
That bitcoin too can be invested in several forms. And can easily make you a better return than keeping your money in banks.
Than comes investing, though the popular altcoins are safe investment, the newer coins have the larger potential for profit. But in selecting the new coin, you should look for different aspects and look for it's reviews everywhere.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:20:06 AM

Spend a time and do your own research, learn something about the blockchain technology, decentralization and look around. It is better when you know in what you are investing, but if you don´t have a time, you can´t do a mistake when you invvest into BTC and ETH.
That's right, it's definitely better to spend a little time doing research on what we want to invest, because there are already so many who regret when investing without doing research first, because it's better we know it first rather than having to regret it later on.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:32:44 AM

First and foremost,
Before you invest, you should know your investment. It is the most important part of investment to analyze every needed information of your investment. Investing do not start with asking someone what to invest and what to decide for your own investment.
This is your investment and your own monry. Do not let other people to decide for your own good. Explore it by yourself and know everything you need to learn.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:48:56 AM

So you are newbie, I think you better to invest in ethereum or binance coin these coins are good for long term investment for me. It is risky if you look a newly coin to invest because it needs to research the project to know that if they are not scammy.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:57:50 AM

Before investing in something at least put aside some hours to research about the option. Sometimes you may find it flawless but other may find some red flags on it. The best place to start looking for them is the forum itself. I have saved myself a several times realizing the coin I was thinking of investing were actually a scam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

si14bet

Activity: 900
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:15:00 AM

So you are newbie, I think you better to invest in ethereum or binance coin these coins are good for long term investment for me. It is risky if you look a newly coin to invest because it needs to research the project to know that if they are not scammy.

Yes, you are right, but it is also better to consider less known coins, which, for example, have just appeared on the stock exchange and those that are just beginning to conduct ICO. The growth prospects of such coins are very great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: