Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision?  (Read 1923 times)
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 08:46:09 PM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

I would suggest you to look into dollar cost average strategy if you do quick google search about :bitcoin dollar cost average you will find lots of studies and experiment of different users of reddit ( old study) and what i have seen over the years dollar cost averaging BTC is far better than throwing money into other altcoins. So no matter which crypto you pick for investment always set goals for selling and taking profit.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:32:05 PM

Look, you have funds to make investments. These are your funds. You will be risking your money with investments. So, you will know whats the best for you. Taking random peoples financial suggestion from the internet isn't the best thing to do. They might give you suggestions that makes no sense at all or might instead be harmful for you, but they don't care. After its your investment you will be losing, not theirs.
Even if you do follow their suggestions, make sure you do your own research too instead of blindly believing them.
This is sensible advice, I do not know how many times I have seen people asking for investment advice and they do not really have an idea at all about how to invest, the most successful investors around the world do not follow the advice of anyone blindly, they are able to find on their own good opportunities to make money in the markets, and if you plan to have any kind of success then you need to emulate them, we cannot base decisions that will affect our future by the advice that we read on the Internet from people which we do not know about their skills on the field of investing, so you need to learn how to invest on your own or stop doing it at all.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:44:05 PM

It much better to invest in a coin that exists for a long time and has a good reputation, I don't recommend jumping into a newly created project with no assurance that it will last or survive in this industry so many altcoins does not survive some are turned scam, bankrupt, etc. I should say Bitcoin is the safest but since you are posting here on altcoin board ETH is the best choice.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:51:51 PM

It much better to invest in a coin that exists for a long time and has a good reputation, I don't recommend jumping into a newly created project with no assurance that it will last or survive in this industry so many altcoins does not survive some are turned scam, bankrupt, etc. I should say Bitcoin is the safest but since you are posting here on altcoin board ETH is the best choice.
I agree with that, better invest on top coins in the market. Also better not invest in new coins because eventually project will turns scam since other new coins become not valuable in the market, in my opinion. For us to have a good decisions is to give some time to search which is best to invest your funds.
flagpara

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 11:20:10 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2020, 12:59:32 AM by flagpara

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks  
I can't ask you how much you want to invest. If you have big funds and you can any than do it now in Bitcoin. Only 2 months away before halving time of Bitcoin after enough profits you can change your Bitcoin to altcoins. I know you already mentioned some funds but we all wanna say some funds

Bagiira

Activity: 318
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:50:26 AM

The easiest advice for investing is not to put all your eggs in one basket, hoping that one kind of good coin will grow. I would recommend storing part of the money in Bitcoin. You also need a lot of luck Wink
TitanProject1
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 06:08:50 AM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

Well, if you are here, you are probably considering investing in cryptocurrencies, so I would answer for that.

The trick for a successful crypto portfolio is to diversify among multiple cryptocurrencies, probably in different sectors. You can start by investing in the top coins such as Bitcoin, ETH, and Ripple and move on to buying other less-common yet high-potential coins like Titan coin.

While bitcoin is a high volatility coin, which offers rewards that come with high risks, the other cryptocurrencies are somewhat less risky. Combining these into your crypto portfolio will ensure you avoid unwanted risks yet receive good returns from your investments.

However, if you are someone who is ready to take a lot of risks for high rewards, you can search for and invest in the coins that are known to produce good returns over shorter periods.

Titan coin is a Bitcoin alternative that offers a powerful global, peer-to-peer payment system to the masses. Titan coin is more of a stable cryptocurrency that was originally created for payments in day-to-day matters.

It comes with a number of use cases in the form of titan projects or apps that boost the demand and value of the coin in the market. So, if you want your crypto investments to give high returns in the long term, this is the coin you should invest in.

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:01:45 PM

you can choose a top rank coin in coinmarketcap in my opinion top 1-10 is not bad to make long-term investment so it depends on your taste you want to choose which coin suits you, I myself still maintain ethereum and tron

Not the worst but not the best choice.

The market moves synchronously and everyone has long known what it makes sense to choose from the same if the price moves in the same direction for all assets from the top 100.
It is best to turn your attention to the main cryptocurrency, that is, bitcoin, and consider one or two types of alternative coins.
I would diversify the remaining funds and invest them in assets located outside the crypto market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:40:16 PM

Personally I am investing as much as I can in TemTum right now.

In a couple of weeks the news is going to hit about them being behind the new national currency of Anguilla, I can see the price going to $1+!!!
muffinitem

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:00:51 PM

In a couple of weeks the news is going to hit about them being behind the new national currency of Anguilla, I can see the price going to $1+!!!

Just seen the LOI for this in the TemTum Telegram group!
crypto595

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:54:14 PM

Just seen the LOI for this in the TemTum Telegram group!

If they do pull off a national digital currency, they will dominate 2020!
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:04:51 AM

you can choose a top rank coin in coinmarketcap in my opinion top 1-10 is not bad to make long-term investment so it depends on your taste you want to choose which coin suits you, I myself still maintain ethereum and tron

Not the worst but not the best choice.

The market moves synchronously and everyone has long known what it makes sense to choose from the same if the price moves in the same direction for all assets from the top 100.
It is best to turn your attention to the main cryptocurrency, that is, bitcoin, and consider one or two types of alternative coins.
I would diversify the remaining funds and invest them in assets located outside the crypto market.

I think the whole thing depends on his objectives, whether he's in for short or long term as it will greatly determine the type of coins/tokens he'll get into. If he wants a quick cash out,  i think he should be on the lookout for pump and dump coins. But if he's in for a long term, i think he should invest in major coins/token that are guaranteed of seeing price surge when ever the bull set in. And as well,  if he's in for risky and massive turn out investment,  he can check out projects conducting ieo's especially on major cryptocurrency exchanges
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:33:46 PM

You probably know what investment in cryptocurrency is all about,first you should know it's not a get rich quick scheme,now I think it will be best for you to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. Then you take time to study some few altcoins to invest later,also you should have patience to hold whatever coin you are investing.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:45:32 PM

If you are planning to invest and yet, you are not that much familiar in crypto, it would be better to have your research first in order for you to have an initial idea of what you are engaging yourself with. To have a bigger chance of earning profit, invest only to those cryptos having 'huge names' in this industry such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and the likes. These coins are having bigger chances of recovery during downtrends due to the demand that these coins are getting.
You probably know what investment in cryptocurrency is all about,first you should know it's not a get rich quick scheme,now I think it will be best for you to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum. Then you take time to study some few altcoins to invest later,also you should have patience to hold whatever coin you are investing.
The idea of earning huge profit easily is the misconception in cryptocurrency. Risk should still be regarded because it is investment in the first place. Its market value moves more often compared to stocks, or real estate investments, which obviously gives more risk to an investor. Know also what are the things to mind. Many investors have gave up with the market volatility due to panic everytime the market prices are falling.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:49:28 PM

You dont mention anyting about your investment. Well, if you have a big budget you can put your money on BTC this is the safest way or you can pick top 10 of altcoins right now. The decision on your so maybe you should think about it.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:56:25 PM

If you don’t know what to invest in why don’t you go for Bitcoin then? There have been a lot of predictions that Bitcoin will increase very soon due to the halving that’s coming and you shouldn’t miss out on it. If you don’t want to invest in Bitcoin because of the high price you can go for other top cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, XRP, LTC, ChainLink, and other coins that have been trending and also at the top position.

If you go for the new coins and smaller ones you might be making a mistake. Litecoin is cheap and it’s good, including Chainlink which is one of the investments I did as if recent.
davesscenario

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:32:13 PM

Most alts are nothing more than promises - invest in tokens like temtum that didn't do and ico OR ieo , privately funded and now working with Anguilla to deploy their national currency.
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:00:03 PM

We do not know your investment strategy to recommend certain currencies. Investment currencies are also influenced by the amounts you want to invest. In my opinion, large amounts should be invested selectively in the currencies of TOP 50 coinmarketcap. If you want to invest small amounts, but you have enough time to trade, I recommend short-term large currency fluctuations to make a significant profit. Good luck!
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:30:02 PM

You should consider buying coins in each market. There may be several options for you to keep up with crypto if you are newbie. One example you can monitor coins that have a good reputation in each market by looking at the coinmarketcap. And the second one is trading on exchanges that have good trust such as binance and other top exchanges so that your assets are safe.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:41:53 PM

I've recently started a thread where i'm testing an investment venue in tokenized ownership of property.

You can see the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231853.0

My updates will be frequent, as i've just today bought the shares in a house. Hopefully everything is legit and working as expected.
ATM i'm waiting for my KYC to be processed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: