Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision?  (Read 1918 times)
hwteeer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:43:50 PM

No, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Centric Foundation. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field

Centric Foundation? It seems that I haven't heard of it before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for? Can you elaborate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:44:30 PM

Centric Foundation? It seems that I haven't heard of it before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for? Can you elaborate?

Centric is the world's first dual-cryptocurrency payment network. Its innovative and unique concept is engineered to achieve breakthrough as a reliable form of payment. But better Google
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:18:34 PM

To be sincere the best place to look for good coins to invest now is mostly in top 20 in coinmarketcap, the reason is, they are the coins that are already developed, have good team thus will give little or no stress and worry. However, to say a thing or two, the first thing to look at when investing is the team and their level of expertise so far and if their experience is reflecting on the project. That is, if there is no legit working products, don't bother with such project. Another is if their community members are fully supportive or not.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:25:18 PM

Invest according to your research. Never follow the opinions of others because it will make you lose, learn the top altcoins in this market and invest in them. You will minimize the risk of losses in this market with the leading altcoins and also easily get more profits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:34:41 PM

Invest according to your research. Never follow the opinions of others because it will make you lose, learn the top altcoins in this market and invest in them. You will minimize the risk of losses in this market with the leading altcoins and also easily get more profits.
Well it's not always happen especially some known projects were not developing too much now or slow in their development though it is less risky to do. It is better to invest in Bitcoin still and trade it accordingly and invest some in real business that really suits your interest. Now we need a sure profit, with hardwork and perseverance we can study trading or having a quality business depending on your skills and understanding.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:39:50 PM

You are looking for a sincere advice to invest on which coin in a public forum is a bad choice at first then new coins have less success rate compared to the old existing high marketcap coins so make sure that you invest your funds on coin like bitcoin heavily then move to random shitcoins.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:40:03 PM

If you have funds, then I have a suggestion for you that first of all you should invest half of your funds in BTC and BNT and Ripple. Again I would like to suggest you invest for some top traded like Dogecoin, IOTA etc and invest in the crypto which prices are below $0.01 Like CAPP, Datum, DBC etc. and the high trading volume crypto.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:49:33 PM

If you have funds, then I have a suggestion for you that first of all you should invest half of your funds in BTC and BNT and Ripple. Again I would like to suggest you invest for some top traded like Dogecoin, IOTA etc and invest in the crypto which prices are below $0.01 Like CAPP, Datum, DBC etc. and the high trading volume crypto.
the most favorable condition in the long term right now in my opinion is a ripple. look at current prices, and the comparison is a few months ago. very far, and we can bet for this asset when improvements occur then it can give us a sizable profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 05:15:52 PM

The quickest and easiest way is just buy a trusted token fore-say BNB, ETH, XRP etc. this is some of the tokens that you can just buy and hold it and hope for the best. Yeah doesn't it seem risky? Just based on luck? Well, maybe both. But always remember the moment you take a step in cryptocurrency you have to always take risks no matter what you are doing, But be very cautious on investing your money. Do your research, ask a friend. Because there are more projects than you think are just scams or "Ponzi schemes" which can lure people especially when they tend to be a little greedy.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 05:25:57 PM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.
Thanks 

Be assure that you will get different replies from forum users and must use your discretion in choosing your coin to invest into. Into the world investment I have been succeeding because of my carefulness while chosen the coin I intended to make my investment, one thing I used to look is the project development and their team seriousness towards growing the project as planned through their road map. This has helped me so well that, I made some good profits from almost all my investment. The last investment I made was with KAVA and have made some good profits

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 06:20:28 PM

The quickest and easiest way is just buy a trusted token fore-say BNB, ETH, XRP etc.
If someone wants to invest most of their money in crypto, then the thing they have to consider is risk. Crypto prices have never been stable and continue to fluctuate and potential investor should know about this. Also dont choose altcoin or investment asset randomly without doing a good analysis, because investing is only done with capital and expectation then I dont think its different from gambling.

If the purpose of an investment is to make a profit, then knowledge and analysis are things that investor must have. Always pay attention to the security of the wallet, the security of the exchange, and the security of your capital if you really want to become an investor.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:57:56 PM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
stop trying to make good decisions .. why not just convert to funds to any reliable stable coins out there.. buy into any of the top 7 coins on cmc ones theres a bear market.. and sell as soon as theres a sharp recovery on the market status
. that's the quickest way I know one can make profit while trading crypto
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:21:24 PM

Centric is the world's first dual-cryptocurrency payment network. Its innovative and unique concept is engineered to achieve breakthrough as a reliable form of payment. But better Google
Dual-cryptocurrency payment network. What does it mean?  Cheesy We already have atomic swaps or blockchains that specialize in interoperability, so I wouldn´t talk about the world´s first. Every time when I see the buzzword: the world´s first, I am careful what a scam it is again.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:29:51 PM

I think right now john McAfee's ghost would be the finest option to invest your funds. Ghost would be coming with teleghost which is an encrypted chat app, where you would chat anonymously. As well they would launch their esim sooner. So basically it is good to go with ghost. 
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:56:24 PM

it's better to trade, if you want to invest for the long term,
of course it is risky, because we don't know in the future whether the project is still active or dead
Trading and invasion both are good and both are risky so if you want to invest jus chose the best one. Long term trading is good as now the days market is so unstable so we need to have more patience and wait for the right time not only to buy but to sell as well. Investing is also a good choice as the market is full of good coins like bitcoin and ETH if you feel comfortable with trading you can trade but both have an equal risk for newbies.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:28:07 PM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 

if you confuse, just pick the top coin my friend to reduce the risk of investments on cryptocurrency
for example bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and monero

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 12:49:34 AM

if you confuse, just pick the top coin my friend to reduce the risk of investments on cryptocurrency
not only choose the top coin, but must do research on the top coin as well, so that in choosing your investment right, do not let you lose your money because you choose the wrong coin
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:33:56 AM

not only choose the top coin, but must do research on the top coin as well, so that in choosing your investment right, do not let you lose your money because you choose the wrong coin
Well, by doing research, the opportunity to choose the top altcoin that will pump becomes bigger. I suggest if you don't know how to get information, try reading articles about crypto development in Cointelegraph, or something like that.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 03:49:10 AM

It's not wrong if you choose top coins such as BTC, ETH, BNB,.. to invest. The wrong thing is that you choose the wrong time to jump in to buy these coins. For newbies, if you're uncertain about your decision, don't be rush to invest yet! The very first thing you need to invest is your time! Invest your time to learn about the market, to do research, to read others' experiences,.. Until you have enough confidence about your knowledge, carefully choose a time when the price is low and invest, then sell it when it's high. It's just as simple as it! However, to be able to do it fluently with a low rate of risk, you'll need to practice a lot! Good luck!

b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:45:33 AM

first you have to determine the coin you want to invest long term or short term and never invest your money in only one coin because it is too risky but before doing that I hope you do a lot of research

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: