Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some funds to invest-- How do I make a good decision?  (Read 1920 times)
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:53:50 AM

if you confuse, just pick the top coin my friend to reduce the risk of investments on cryptocurrency
for example bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and monero
not only choose the top coin, but must do research on the top coin as well, so that in choosing your investment right, do not let you lose your money because you choose the wrong coin
It's not wrong if you choose top coins such as BTC, ETH, BNB,.. to invest. The wrong thing is that you choose the wrong time to jump in to buy these coins. For newbies, if you're uncertain about your decision, don't be rush to invest yet! The very first thing you need to invest is your time! Invest your time to learn about the market, to do research, to read others' experiences,.. Until you have enough confidence about your knowledge, carefully choose a time when the price is low and invest, then sell it when it's high. It's just as simple as it! However, to be able to do it fluently with a low rate of risk, you'll need to practice a lot! Good luck!
Good point! In my opinion, I think a newbie should learn before trading. It's too risky to invest in something that we know nothing about! I've been in a time that I experienced failure and felt desperate. Then I realized the reason is that I didn't equip myself with proper knowledge and skills before trading. Having understanding about the market is quite critical!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:43:43 AM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
The first good choice for a new investor is timing, for example if you have some money to invest and you plan to buy Bitcoin now at 9k+ you will have some satoshis but compare to buying when bitcoin was at 3k+, you will definitely get your hands on more satoshis

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:27:10 AM

You need to have a clear plan for that money. Choose to invest long-term or short-term in this market, then you can find altcoins that fit your strategy. Especially, never waste your money and time on new projects and shitcoin

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:31:04 AM

There are so many coin out there, Please what do I look out for to make a good choice for investment into any of the coin.

Please be sincere.

Thanks  

To air my suggestions, buy into any of the top coins on coinmarketcap, they will save you a lot from uncertainties while keeping you on a good position to know more about other coins. Starting with Bitcoin, you wouldn't have to worry if you are going for long term, but if for short term wait to know the right time to buy, others are ETH and so on. My reason for not saying new altcoins is that, a good number of them can't be trusted and even if you want to, let it be for a very short time. In addition, some of the things to look at is, the team, the idea or use case, the working products, the community, the partners, their social media activeness and exchanges.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:42:44 AM

I think right now john McAfee's ghost would be the finest option to invest your funds. Ghost would be coming with teleghost which is an encrypted chat app, where you would chat anonymously. As well they would launch their esim sooner. So basically it is good to go with ghost. 

You do realize his Ghost is a rip off of PIVX and a few other privacy coins right? I mean, the guy himself admitted that they plagiarized whitepapers and stuff (I mean, at least credit them and no need to copy paste). Why go for a copy of something why not just go for the original pivx?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:51:48 AM

Choose the top altcoins in this market to invest, which will be the safest way for you and limit the risk of loss in this market. You can invest either short term or long term depending on your plan, and I believe you will soon get a profit with it. Do not forget to invest in Bitcoin

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:02:44 AM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
Invest in top coins to limit risks, if I have to invest today I will invest 70% of my money on Bitcoin and 30% of popular altcoins like Okex token, BNB token, Ethereum and Neo, but make sure you buy when bears take over, the less price the better

Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:17:53 AM

Choose the top altcoins in this market to invest, which will be the safest way for you and limit the risk of loss in this market. You can invest either short term or long term depending on your plan, and I believe you will soon get a profit with it. Do not forget to invest in Bitcoin
I can only add that sites specializing in cryptocurrency statistics, such as coinmarketcap, will help you. There is all the necessary information about Alcoins, choose as much as you want. Go to the top 10-50. There will be really good coins.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:20:16 AM

I can only add that sites specializing in cryptocurrency statistics, such as coinmarketcap, will help you. There is all the necessary information about Alcoins, choose as much as you want. Go to the top 10-50. There will be really good coins.
I believe everyone here knows coinmarketcap and uses it to search for altcoins to invest in. With me, altcoins in the top 100 coinmarketcap are the best altcoins and we can invest in them.

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:04:02 AM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
For long term investment better choose popular coins like Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum and BNB, they will bring profits easily and also always take profits when these coins add value to price, if you are in for more risks then choose Tezos, Cosmos, Chainlink, Tron, etc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:26:40 PM

Top coins couldn't be profitable for the short term when already mentioned that for some funds to invest. Below 500 USD investment good for short term and new projects. We should always be careful with big investment, so the top coins are a proper decision. For some funds, the best option is for me a good new project. I don't mean extremely fresh but 2 years is enough.
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:32:20 PM

At first, choice some coin from CMC and then reseaech about it.What is the growth,what is going on this project and team is working or not??And is there any update about this project?

If you want my opinion then my favourite is Ethereum and Stellar and Algo coin.Because ethereum has the most potential to growth after bitcoin.And Algo coin has grown so much and Stellar is the perfect for long term investment.

But i think you shouldn’t completely follow our decision but you can give a emphasis on which coin we are suggesting then study about this project and invest in it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:44:35 PM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
For long term investment better choose popular coins like Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum and BNB, they will bring profits easily and also always take profits when these coins add value to price, if you are in for more risks then choose Tezos, Cosmos, Chainlink, Tron, etc

Top alts together with bitcoin are really good for long term holdings, if you are looking for much higher rewards and you wanted to maximized your gains
investing with top 10 alts lessen your time from keep monitoring your assets.

Buy while the price are cheap then keep it while waiting for your target price before selling your assets. Keep in mind that bitcoin will pumped first then it will be followed by known alts with good numbers of supporters.
go1lo2va3

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 05:46:54 PM

Top alts together with bitcoin are really good for long term holdings, if you are looking for much higher rewards and you wanted to maximized your gains
investing with top 10 alts lessen your time from keep monitoring your assets.
Buy while the price are cheap then keep it while waiting for your target price before selling your assets. Keep in mind that bitcoin will pumped first then it will be followed by known alts with good numbers of supporters.
they are Probably good long term investments and do require less time to check them if they're "alive" (as if it was with most non-top alts)
the biggest advice for a newbie - do as much research, make your own decisions, stick to them to get your lesson
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 02:07:05 PM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
It's up to yourself not anyone, be ready to learn more about what makes a project better than others, YouTube can help you on this, also be ready to always take profits, you don't have to make biggest ROI from a single altcoin, if you don't want to take huge risks choose top 5 coins
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:03:48 PM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
There are many options for your investment. But remember when investing makes the determination to use money to make a lot of money. So choose which currency can bring you the most profit to invest. Maybe you choose bitcoin or ethereum or any other currency. But you must have a good understanding of the currency you will choose.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:07:50 PM

Please be sincere.

Thanks 
Whatever path you are going to choose always make sure you only invest what you can afford to lose, do deep research if you plan to go for altcoins, make sure their use case are good and don't put all your eggs in one basket

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:13:49 PM

Initially when someone want to invest and is new then better to stay with the top altcoins only. Once people do make some money and profits form that investment then they can start exploring some other altcoins based on the needs and the risk appetite. Also one should have time horizon and accordingly should invest as its highly volatile market.
determining the plan for investment in the crypto market has considerable complexity. In addition to the analysis of the project, we must also determine the market analysis to determine the time and also the price. This is very difficult, but as a beginner, as you say. choosing a top market asset is the best choice with a risk that I think is quite small. at least they won't become 0. and we can learn how the crypto market moves to make a profit.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:05:45 AM

First, you have to accept that no matter what will happen don't lose hope because once you invest the risk is there. Crypto price is volatile we cannot say when it will go up and when it will go down. Second, research more about the coins that you are interested in, I will suggest investing in those coins that are in the top 20,50 and 100.. And also follow their social media accounts for the update regarding what is happening.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:24:03 AM

It depends on your past knowledge you have about crypto, if you have non I suggest you start learning and put your money aside, it can take you months to learn depending on how good you are and if you can't wait that much Bitcoin is the best option for you , altcoins are more profitable but more risky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: