Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need To Start ANN Post - How Much?  (Read 466 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 09:36:23 AM

> User wants to buy merits too

True, but is that allowed by the rule? To a newbie like me, if copper membership can be bought rather than earned, why can't merit?

Don't buy merit. It's wrong and it is a way of the cheating system. buying trust always ends up bad

OP, good practice on the forum is when you get all answers here, you can lock the thread. all replies are repeated, "buy copper membership" blah...
left at the bottom of page you have "lock topic" option.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ETHWall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:00:24 AM

left at the bottom of page you have "lock topic" option.

Glad to learn another new trick Smiley
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 10:22:52 AM

> Whole thing screams SCAM!

Not sure about that, I've heard many people scream SCAM about Bitcoin as well :-)

I just read your post history and found (maybe) a brief description of the project you're about to launch. If you've guessed and made sure some members will consider your project to be a Ponzi/pyramid scheme, I suggest you not to continue this. Anyone behind your project (and even a member you paid to post your ANN), will get a surprise from DT members 15 minutes later.

However, it returns to your choice, one won't be completely sure before trying.
Good luck.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
ETHWall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:54:02 AM
Merited by Decrypted (1)

I just read your post history and found (maybe) a brief description of the project you're about to launch. If you've guessed and made sure some members will consider your project to be a Ponzi/pyramid scheme, I suggest you not to continue this. Anyone behind your project (and even a member you paid to post your ANN), will get a surprise from DT members 15 minutes later.

> some members will consider your project to be a Ponzi/pyramid scheme

Well, _some members_ will always consider _some projects_ to be a scam, this is unfortunately true even in Bitcointalk --

* Does _someone_ consider _some_ ICO a scam?

* Does _someone_ consider CryptoKitties a scam?

* Many Bitcoin maximalists consider Ethereum a scam

Just my 2 Satoshi.
Decrypted

Activity: 209
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:05:01 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 12:20:18 PM by Decrypted

Well, _some members_ will always consider _some projects_ to be a scam, this is unfortunately true even in Bitcointalk --

Just my 2 Satoshi.

Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme: https://u.today/bitcoin-btc-is-a-pyramid-scheme-peter-schiff

Tweet about that: https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1229968958234800129

Who is Peter Schiff: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schiff

I like your fresh and perspective commenting.
Unfortunately, but many users of this forum consider themselves morality keepers. Which, unfortunately, in practice looks like they don't realize that they are lying to themselves.
Often, such caricatured figures amuse me a lot.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:10:28 PM

Just my 2 Satoshi.
But the project you will start is ponzi scheme you will directly tagged negative from dt  for making it. Without eveb the need to review your program.

In ICO they still reviewing any project and if the project found out that it is scam fraud thats the only time thats the acount will be tagged.

Any one who accept that job from you his account will be tagged the day its posted so its dangerous .

If you dont affraid to be tagged then its better for you to buy copper membership than hiring any one here.
ETHWall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 01:01:42 PM

But the project you will start is ponzi scheme you will directly tagged negative from dt  ...

> In ICO they still reviewing any project

Who are "they"?

Don't get me wrong -- as obnoxious as I am -- I'm asking a genuine question here: What is process of getting an ANN project / thread approved?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 01:13:48 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 01:30:11 PM by Parodium

> In ICO they still reviewing any project

Who are "they"?

Don't get me wrong -- as obnoxious as I am -- I'm asking a genuine question here: What is process of getting an ANN project / thread approved?

You can ignore most of the random spammers here on the forum, it's not all doom and gloom.

If your thread isn't an overt scam, and not shady in any way, then there will be no problems having another member post it up for you. A DT member is only going to tag you or the thread poster if they knowingly post something suspicious/scammy.

Whether you choose to pay someone else to post it or upgrade to copper membership depends on your own wants. That said, nobody is going to post up your thread if it has even the slightest hint of being a scam.
ETHWall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 01:18:52 PM

... nobody is going to post up your thread if it has even the slightest hint of being a scam.

Cool, thanks.

I learnt a lot and had fun with this thread.

I'm going to leave it open for another day before locking it.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

Another newbie paying senior members to post an ANN thread without mentioning anything about the website and users offering to post the ANN without bothering about any details. User wants to buy merits too instead of earning it. Whole thing screams SCAM!

> Another newbie

True, I am a newbie and I am the kind of newbie wants to follow the rules -- and trying to learn the rules at the same time

> paying senior members to post an ANN thread

True, but is that allowed by the rule?

> post an ANN thread without mentioning anything about the website

True, but I'm still working on the website and am just gathering offers now.

> users offering to post the ANN without bothering about any details

True for now, but the seller will get more info from me, even if it's just to the sake of posting.

> User wants to buy merits too

True, but is that allowed by the rule? To a newbie like me, if copper membership can be bought rather than earned, why can't merit?

> Whole thing screams SCAM!

Not sure about that, I've heard many people scream SCAM about Bitcoin as well :-)

Buying and selling accounts and merits are not against the rules but are discouraged as users who have bought accounts and merits have used those accounts to scam members. Scamming also here is not against rules but can get you red trust. Asking someone to trust you and post your ANN and if it turns out suspicious can get them negative trust too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: