Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: most profitable coin and most profit potential coin  (Read 467 times)
david4r4 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

what is the current most profitable coin?
and what do you think the coin that is now at the botom and easy to mine and have a good chance to get pumped and have a nice profit?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

Those are the same questions everyone on this forum would like answered.
The only coin I'm looking at trading is blackcoin right now. As far as I know it's really the only game that's alive, and the potential is huge - to profit or to lose depending on your skill and patience level.
wallstreetcoiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:12:09 PM

what is the current most profitable coin?
and what do you think the coin that is now at the bottom and easy to mine and have a good chance to get pumped and have a nice profit?

The most profitable coin in terms of mining changes hour by hour. There are websites available like coinchoose that miners use to track this data. We would not recommend using this approach. Pumping is also not a recommended approach.

Goldcoin (GLD) is probably the best coin to mine these days in terms of long-term return potential. If you look at the current difficulty of the coin which is 3.4 you can see that it does not rank high in terms of profitability. This is a good sign as it shows there are many people mining the coin for "other reasons". Those reasons are a.) community loyalty and b.) speculation that the price will rise in the future. Both positive indicators of future success.

Our advice would be to mine GLD for the long term (1 to 2 years) and hold the coins until the price reaches the one-dollar range.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:14:15 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:42:13 AM by Amph

the most profitable coin are the one where you can mine tons of blocks in 5min, aka instaminecoin
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:29:16 PM

the most profitable con are the one where you can mine tons of blocks in 5min, aka instaminecoin

Not so much the case anymore since everyone participates in the insta/group premine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: