Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have BTC/USDT/ETH/...(Any crypto currency) WANT PAYPAL/ZELLE!!!!!! 10%  (Read 152 times)
zellebuyer (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:27:05 AM

It's been 6months , only found one old member who'd willing to trade at the rate of 10%.

I need 5k paypal and 100k zelle per day.  He has limited funds so I continue looking for exchanger....

TG    @littleears

SCAMMER GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!!!!
SergeJeletski

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:51:29 AM

So get the f* out here, if scammers should go away. Newbie coming here withouy any legitame proof asking for 105k funds per day, LOL.
zellebuyer (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 05:37:12 AM

So get the f* out here, if scammers should go away. Newbie coming here withouy any legitame proof asking for 105k funds per day, LOL.

What is it to you?  What's wrong with newbie, newbie has no right to buy ? how do you know I don't have proof ? I can send btc upfront if seller legit. Little by little to build trust.  Seriously your asshole. what is it to you? I said scammer go away, why you nervous?
Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 06:10:07 AM

I won't say shady about the level of funds he needs. I would say he's shady for wanting to show my ID card. Which is more than scary from the point of view of a european.

She's crazy like a fool.
likkinslaxzin

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 07:12:48 AM

105k per day lmao. also new account. no one will deal with you trust me
zellebuyer (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:17:03 AM

I won't say shady about the level of funds he needs. I would say he's shady for wanting to show my ID card. Which is more than scary from the point of view of a european.

Dude. Did I ask you to provide entire ID?  I said you can cover up everything except  name so I can assure you are the account holder.   Didn't I show my ID to you?  I did.  Because you can't do shit using my ID full of  mosaics. What was there to be afraid of showing a broken ID? 
Railai

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

Born Hater!

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:21:05 AM

Dude. Did I ask you to provide entire ID?  I said you can cover up everything except  name so I can assure you are the account holder.   Didn't I show my ID to you?  I did.  Because you can't do shit using my ID full of  mosaics. What was there to be afraid of showing a broken ID? 

At the end of our talk, it is true, you had nothing agaisnt me not showing my ID. Doing kyc to a random person right away after hi, it's fishy a lot. Anyway, I will be waiting for when you'll be really interested in a deal and we can get it through Wink

She's crazy like a fool.
zellebuyer (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:23:38 AM

105k per day lmao. also new account. no one will deal with you trust me

Because no one is serious.  I'm the one who are going to pay BTC first,  which is unreverseable. I need to do a necessary verification
murasha

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:36:41 AM

Would you be interested in smaller amount? I have only like 560 USD in paypal
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:30:00 PM

Pm
CryptoBuzzerd

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

In Blockchain we trust!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 11:14:44 AM

Looking for exchange paypal balbance to BTC or eth, pm me if any

Your own crypto exchange in your pocket - buy/sell BTC, LTC, ETH for USD/EUR, no KYC or any docks (https://t.me/AnyCashBot?start=promo-jump61)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: