Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] ChainX Exchange & Emjac IEO  (Read 673 times)
Flush-Grey (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:32:11 AM

Looks like Emjac are in trouble now after being exposed.

Not just in trouble but totally will be put in jail and must go to court for trial. People should be more wary about this projects that are collaborating with exchange just to fool people. Good thing I didnt pursue joining with their campaign last year which was halt due to some problems and conflict. Anyway, their project deserve to lose credibility for doing this expose on market.

Too bad for chainx they just started and now they are busted. I assume they will lose users slowly.

Yes, these are all jailable offences but countries are slow to act on regulations. You are right, chainx is a shit exchange and would open fast, die fast. They don't even have users to lose because its a bot exchange!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 07:36:17 AM

Not just in trouble but totally will be put in jail and must go to court for trial. People should be more wary about this projects that are collaborating with exchange just to fool people. Good thing I didnt pursue joining with their campaign last year which was halt due to some problems and conflict. Anyway, their project deserve to lose credibility for doing this expose on market.

Too bad for chainx they just started and now they are busted. I assume they will lose users slowly.

Yes, these are all jailable offences but countries are slow to act on regulations. You are right, chainx is a shit exchange and would open fast, die fast. They don't even have users to lose because its a bot exchange!

Looks like another exchange VINDAX getting called out for not allowing withdrawals once you deposit your coins!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230284.0
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:56:10 AM

Looks like another exchange VINDAX getting called out for not allowing withdrawals once you deposit your coins!

Another relevant thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231055.100

Mentions coinsbit, chainx, p2pb2b, latoken, sistemkoin. All shitty exchanges. Return us our money!
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 01:08:28 AM

Another relevant thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231055.100

Mentions coinsbit, chainx, p2pb2b, latoken, sistemkoin. All shitty exchanges. Return us our money!

DO NOT TRADE at Chainx. They are not going to be licensed, since Korea has just announced lisensed.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 02:30:56 AM

I fully agree. We need specific regulations to stop such bad actors, but not harm the entire crypto development as a whole.

That's why community like us has to self regulate and make sure bad actions like those of ChainX and ICO Pantera is well known. We keep vigilant.

Everything that is not regulated by regulation will always be open for Fraud, so inevitably Crypto must be regulated to minimize even though the crypto spirit will fade
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:54:12 AM

One thing that you should remember if you must never try to believe the information already published by CMC. In coingecko and chainex placed more than 150 https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/chainex
Basically what scheme that has already made by chainex is not even getting the real funding.
This is pure manipulated by chainx.
This scheme was also happening with p2pb2b. Just hope everyone will aware about this and they can start to avoid the scam exchange site.

i don't know about this ChainX exchange but i am more familiar about how CoinMarketCapitlization manipulating thier listing from fake volume and other issues.maybe better not trust those exchange listed in CMC as what i also did years Back i only uses that site to check prices of top currency as i know thy can't manipulate or faked those top 20 cryptos.
but all in all?CMC is a damn trash site now,their days are over from being respectable to not trusted at all.
they screw up many times and that is enough for us not to believe in their statistics(though just like i said there are some exemptions.
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:37:20 AM

I fully agree. We need specific regulations to stop such bad actors, but not harm the entire crypto development as a whole.

That's why community like us has to self regulate and make sure bad actions like those of ChainX and ICO Pantera is well known. We keep vigilant.

Everything that is not regulated by regulation will always be open for Fraud, so inevitably Crypto must be regulated to minimize even though the crypto spirit will fade

Yes, but to openly be so open about scamming your own investors is ccrazy. Chainx exchange and ICO Pantera have to go to jail!
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:47:11 AM

Yes, but to openly be so open about scamming your own investors is ccrazy. Chainx exchange and ICO Pantera have to go to jail!
That will happen if there will be someone who can create a report to he sent to the regulators and we have seen so many scammers are getting jailed caused by some US investors have created scam report and SEC was processing it. That's why regulation is really needed in the crypto currency.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:59:33 AM

ChainX is one of these new exchanges which conducts IEO. Although I have never heard any scam allegations against them but I do know that Chainx exchange would not be better than the likes of P2PB2B exchange that indulges in wash trades. Traders just need to be extremely careful with the kind of exchanges they trade their coins.

Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:30:08 AM

ChainX is one of these new exchanges which conducts IEO. Although I have never heard any scam allegations against them but I do know that Chainx exchange would not be better than the likes of P2PB2B exchange that indulges in wash trades. Traders just need to be extremely careful with the kind of exchanges they trade their coins.

Exactly!
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:44:46 AM

IEO on ChainX is sold out but tokens don't have volume when traded, so who buys all the tokens and doesn't want to sell them anymore? Most likely ChainX manipulated everything

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:52:10 AM

Yes, in fact crypto will also be very good if it is regulated in regulations, because it can eradicate scammers who are already very rampant at this time, only when there are rules, how the procedure works will also be different and it will also affect the progress of crypto itself.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:10:14 AM

several projects have collaborated with ChainX in raising IEO funds. Exchange ChainX suddenly skyrocketed to the surface with a large volume. I don't trust Exchange ChainX because of some history like P2PB2B which ended up manipulating the results of the IEO funds. some people have to give a negative Tag for Chainx exchange.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:03:08 PM

several projects have collaborated with ChainX in raising IEO funds. Exchange ChainX suddenly skyrocketed to the surface with a large volume. I don't trust Exchange ChainX because of some history like P2PB2B which ended up manipulating the results of the IEO funds. some people have to give a negative Tag for Chainx exchange.

Has there been a problem with ChainX so that users can tag negative trust in this exchange, I know that several projects have collaborated with this exchange to raise funds but I don't know whether ChainX has been declared capable of manipulating prices against IEO or other trades.
If the p2pb2b had always been this exchange is bad.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:00:35 AM

IEO on ChainX is sold out but tokens don't have volume when traded, so who buys all the tokens and doesn't want to sell them anymore? Most likely ChainX manipulated everything

"Sold out" as claimed by them. There is no proof that it truly is sold out. I think it is Chainx just pretending to be sold out so that they can con future projects to do IEO on them. There is no reason how a small exchange with no users can miraculously sell out all their IEO tokens.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:24:35 AM

Not just in trouble but surely their project would lose investors. Scheme like this isnt common, even in the past there are related incident where projects are collaborating with exchanges to boost their sales. Though its clearly a fake one. Even now we cant trust most IEOs that conducted on these markets, Im sure there are shady things occuring on their process plus we cant detect it especially everything is done under the table, and inside the centralized exchange. That's why centralized markets conducting IEO still vague when it comes to transparency. Even on major one, we cant be sure of those plugged information if its real or just a fake one. ChainX must be investigated more and must be punish for this.
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:15:42 AM

Yes, in fact crypto will also be very good if it is regulated in regulations, because it can eradicate scammers who are already very rampant at this time, only when there are rules, how the procedure works will also be different and it will also affect the progress of crypto itself.

Crypto started out because it wanted to avoid the centralization of regulations, yet now it is being forced into what it did not want to be part of in the first place, under the guise of financial crimes...
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 02:27:14 AM

That will happen if there will be someone who can create a report to he sent to the regulators and we have seen so many scammers are getting jailed caused by some US investors have created scam report and SEC was processing it. That's why regulation is really needed in the crypto currency.
Fraudsters are always looking for ways to take advantage of all the gaps, inevitably regulation is really needed so that all parties are guaranteed especially investors. If the regulation is clear, the Pantera Chain X and ICO may be jailed

Crypto started out because it wanted to avoid the centralization of regulations, yet now it is being forced into what it did not want to be part of in the first place, under the guise of financial crimes...

The current financial system which is old and full of regulations can be used by fraudsters, especially Crypto, which has almost no regulation in many countries. That's why I feel like inevitably the regulation is necessary even though the crypto spirit will fade a little, but for the sake of security of all parties
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:37:07 AM

Fraudsters are always looking for ways to take advantage of all the gaps, inevitably regulation is really needed so that all parties are guaranteed especially investors. If the regulation is clear, the Pantera Chain X and ICO may be jailed

The current financial system which is old and full of regulations can be used by fraudsters, especially Crypto, which has almost no regulation in many countries. That's why I feel like inevitably the regulation is necessary even though the crypto spirit will fade a little, but for the sake of security of all parties

I fully understand why you say so. But can ICO Pantera and Chainx go to jail if what they are doing now is currently not illegal but if it was fiat, it would be sooooooooo damn illegal?

Also, regulators are waking up to these scammers. BUT BEFORE THAT, the crypto community has to be very cautious of scammers and scam exchanges!

Now that prices of Bitcoin falls to $4,000+. I wonder if we will see any new scam exchanges mysteriously closing down...
Flush-Grey (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:31:30 AM

We should stay away shit exchanges, what they do is drive token price follow their intention, dump & pump and steal our money.
Thanks for notice, I joined Emjac airdrop longtime ago, last year, didn't receive anything, now i know the reason. 

Yea me too. Super salty...

Somewhere above, it was written that they sued their former co-workers
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: