Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges  (Read 4672 times)
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:14:41 AM

I never traded on those exchanges but traded on coinsbit. Their KYC took a little time but now everything works fine. Trading engine is fast and withdrawals work fine without a problem.
You need to be careful with coinsbit, I hear this exchange also has a lot of problems, and you can also check the thread in the scam accusation there are already several threads for coinsbit

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nisterse

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:16:07 AM

Ahhh these exchanges are bad to the core!! I hate fake volumes! Its a good thing I have switched to Kucoin a few weeks ago. Had to try them out since they are pretty big too in the industry. Making lots of new features and promotions lately too. Gotta make the most out of this.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:26:19 AM

Ahhh these exchanges are bad to the core!! I hate fake volumes! Its a good thing I have switched to Kucoin a few weeks ago. Had to try them out since they are pretty big too in the industry. Making lots of new features and promotions lately too. Gotta make the most out of this.
Yes, you have made a very appropriate step by switching to the Kucoin exchange, because the Kucoin exchange is already really good and worth using by anyone, moreover, Kucoin often makes good events and some of the latest features that really help its users at the moment.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 09:29:47 AM

Never ever think of going and buying coins in exchanges which are not very well recognised and have a very fees coins and low trading volume . They're most likely to be scam and once you deposit money it will be very hard to take your money out of them. They may delay your withdrawal citing various reasons.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 10:24:39 AM

No single IEO that happened on the following exchanges became successful, they either get rekt by the exchange team or never met softcap, most especially p2pb2b exchange

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:40:59 PM

Yobit is also seen as scam by many people as well but for some reason not that many consider it a scam. They had an amazing signature campaign here once, and they literally gave away hundreds of thousands of dollars away for that signature campaign I am sure, there was literally no limit and everyone was capable of joining and it paid like insane and nobody has ever came close to paying that much. What did that bring?

They were known as a scam website with many people warning others against using them and now they are known as the website that gave away money to people, so I assume it was worth it. However that doesn't change the fact that the website is still as shady as it comes and they have blocked many peoples money all of a sudden without explanation.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 12:45:37 PM

Crypto needs regulation badly but I don't see it happening anytime soon but what about crypto exchanges? Should be easier to nailed bad exchanges, what are SEC doing? The main source of losing funds the most happens on exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 01:10:02 PM

Crypto needs regulation badly but I don't see it happening anytime soon but what about crypto exchanges? Should be easier to nailed bad exchanges, what are SEC doing? The main source of losing funds the most happens on exchanges
What kind of regulation do you expect to be present in the crypto market? many countries already support crypto but do not regulate the use of crypto. That is why many project scams and some bad exchange platforms are also free without any clear rules that bind them. but when the state is present in making a crypto platform, of course, a trust will be very large.

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:32:42 PM

It's simple to ignore new exchanges but promoting bounty projects is the real reason why I opened accounts on low exchanges so that I can sell the bounty tokens on the exchange, if new projects can stop listing in these low exchanges I will never use them in the first place
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:53:10 PM

It's simple to ignore new exchanges but promoting bounty projects is the real reason why I opened accounts on low exchanges so that I can sell the bounty tokens on the exchange, if new projects can stop listing in these low exchanges I will never use them in the first place
I don't think it's as easy as you mentioned because it's not easy to know that the exchange place is a scam or not because there are many cases where the exchange is still good at the beginning but a few months later shows signs of scam, so it's not immediately able to determine the scam or not, there are many cases of places exchange like that.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:42:53 PM

I don't think it's as easy as you mentioned because it's not easy to know that the exchange place is a scam or not because there are many cases where the exchange is still good at the beginning but a few months later shows signs of scam, so it's not immediately able to determine the scam or not, there are many cases of places exchange like that.
Scam or not, he doesn't care much, he stated that the reason he opened an account on low volume exchanges is just to sell his bounties earned, that's it.
I believe as a bounty hunter we will do that, we want to get rid right away of the coins we earned so we can enjoy the reward.

For us who trade or keep our money in an exchange, we choose to do it with big exchanges as they are more reputable and they are not likely to go scam.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 02:45:02 AM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

These exchanges are reputble ones. before such a spite comes public i believe some magnitude of transaction must have transpired between you and a few of them, for clarity and proof of claims, can you please attach screenshots of the negligence and show us reason why they are incompetent. The rest can be history and advice well heeded.
I never traded on those exchanges but traded on coinsbit. Their KYC took a little time but now everything works fine. Trading engine is fast and withdrawals work fine without a problem.
Im still seeing so many complaints about coinsbit and why the team is not yet resolving all of the problems? Im not sure until you will give at least a single proof about that because not even a single complain that has already fixed by the team. The team just ignore all of the complaints about coinsbit.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:15:24 AM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

Fortunately, I have never once used all the Exchanges above.
By the way, thank you for the very useful information.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:25:51 PM

Scam or not, he doesn't care much, he stated that the reason he opened an account on low volume exchanges is just to sell his bounties earned, that's it.
I believe as a bounty hunter we will do that, we want to get rid right away of the coins we earned so we can enjoy the reward.

For us who trade or keep our money in an exchange, we choose to do it with big exchanges as they are more reputable and they are not likely to go scam.

The reward of the bounty is of course the hunters want to sell it on any market, even if there is a bad exchange, the hunters will sell it because they want to enjoy the results of the campaign if kept for a long time, there is no value, especially in a low exchange, whatever it's a risk they will be borne in a bad exchange.

Different again with traders they will choose a lot of volume because seeing from its movements so that traders will profit from the short term, low exchanges will not be glimpsed by senior traders.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:56:54 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Indeed they are terrible exchanges to start with, and out of them all I think P2PB2B is known for rampant use of bots to trade in addition to fake volume, although I stand to be corrected; I used the exchange once and regretted it till today. Latoken was the first exchange I knew that was capable of rendering a project valueless until Systemkoin follows suit and now the others, it got bad that once I hear a project listing on Latoken I lose interest immediately. In all truthfulness, it still baffles me why most projects list on some of those exchanges or even conduct IEO there.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:25:23 PM

3. P2PB2B

Many scam ICO and coins listing in this exchanges, airdrop and fake give away also came from this one. About fake volume I must say that is manipulation and most exchanges without good reputation do that. But the real problem is scam event and coins, until now many people still complaint but have no respond from the exchanges. I think they do for money and avoid it is the right thing to do.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 03:07:08 PM

Thanks again for bringing it up here. Though nothing has taken me to those exchanges and I bet I would never use them because of several complains I have gotten from people and the negative ratings also. I think I used Latoken once but that was a long time. It still baffles me why developers would go list in such exchanges, once any coin go there,then it is a dump as I heard. Developers should mind where they list also so as not to destroy their work.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:11:12 PM

OP, could you be more precise why these exchanges are bad? Share your experience with them.
I know, there are lots of topics with negative feedback and reviews on the internet. But some of they might be written by competitors.

I personally heard lots of negative about p2pb2b, but used latoken few time and didn't have any trouble with it.
Latoken is playing games just like few exchanges, some have problem with funds and latoken team never helped out but many users don't have issues, I never had issue with the exchange but I have a brother that lost Bitcoin on the exchange

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:13:59 PM

The reward of the bounty is of course the hunters want to sell it on any market, even if there is a bad exchange, the hunters will sell it because they want to enjoy the results of the campaign if kept for a long time, there is no value, especially in a low exchange, whatever it's a risk they will be borne in a bad exchange.

Different again with traders they will choose a lot of volume because seeing from its movements so that traders will profit from the short term, low exchanges will not be glimpsed by senior traders.
Maybe those who played for arbitrage will also used small exchange to try some luck if they will get something out from new coin and exchange that they've invest. There's a lots of possibilities and different opinions from traders who both use the service and those who only rely with news and feedback from others

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bison

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:17:48 PM

OP, could you be more precise why these exchanges are bad? Share your experience with them.
I know, there are lots of topics with negative feedback and reviews on the internet. But some of they might be written by competitors.

I personally heard lots of negative about p2pb2b, but used latoken few time and didn't have any trouble with it.
Latoken is playing games just like few exchanges, some have problem with funds and latoken team never helped out but many users don't have issues, I never had issue with the exchange but I have a brother that lost Bitcoin on the exchange
some new exchanges usually take advantage of good marketing and as more people put money in the exchange they disappear. the news given is very basic, namely system maintenance. we often hear it, but in a few moments then they will not be contacted again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: