Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC-20 Tokens Not Showing % in Ethplorer  (Read 152 times)
tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1131
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 04:45:11 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 08:03:20 PM by tread93

Hey Guys,

I'm still trying to figure out this whole ERC-20 token system. I know that myethereumwallet is where all my tokens are stored, however I have many that aren't showing up and/or registering.

Here is a scenario that i'm running into that maybe someone here can shed some light on:

I'm seeing all my transaction history on Ethplorer- everything looks good there and shows all my tokens, its all inbound and sent to my address and there they are, I do not see any withdrawal history so I don't think that anybody has phished me or stolen my coins (at least I hope not, or does this not show withdrawal history in Ethplorer?). Whats weird is that it shows the balances at the top for all 20 coins I got from airdrops, but only like 9 of them are actually showing a percentage change and registering on the historical chart for how much all my coins are worth. Every other coin that doesn't have a percentage change showing is not registering on the historical chart, but it does show me the amount of coins that I have. When I go to MEW or just on myetherwallet website to add the custom token, for example, my BWX tokens, it shows that I have 0! But in Ethplorer it shows that I have 400 of them. Another instance is that my BTK tokens also show up in Ethplorer ( also one of the coins w/ no percentage change  with historical chart) but when I add those coins into my MEW those actually do register for the proper amount that ethplorer is showing for 3000.

Could some these funds have been lost somehow due to a contract bug? I know that some of them probably have been completely lost due to being completely shut down etc, but how do I find out for sure? If that is not the case with some coins, how do I get them back? Its a lot of work to go in and manually add all these as custom tokens as well, why did they make this so darn complicated? Is there an easier way to centralize all of the coins that I have in my wallet?  

Here is a list of all the tokens I got that register: RBLX, C8, nCash, BCPT, CSM, PTT, IND, PARETO

Here is a list of all the tokens that do not register w/ historical graph data on ethplorer: GSGC, BCPT (duplicate?), XDAC, EEE, OAK, CGCX, KCH, WZI, LINO, BWX, BTK, CSMX

Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks again for all of your help!

"The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself." - Ben Franklin

-tread93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:45:30 AM

Sorry to say but myether wallet is crap when it comes to revealing all tokens you have in your Ethereum wallet address, you can get rid of this issue of manually adding contract address to wallet or issue of missing tokens not displaying by importing your private key or recovery seed into trust wallet, it's a big bad ass wallet that will instantly reveal all your tokens to you automatically
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 10:59:53 AM

Don't beg for merit. It can earn you a negative rating instead.

What shows on Ethplorer also shows in MEW and check whether you got the contract address right else it won't show the right amount. Some tokens have the same symbol but different contract addresses and check the decimals too.

The coins not showing a percentage are basically the coins not being traded on any exchange and hence you won't see any value of those coins nor any chart.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:14:16 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm still trying to figure out this whole ERC-20 token system. I know that myethereumwallet is where all my tokens are stored, however I have many that aren't showing up and/or registering.

Sometimes that's the case when you check on ethplorer. Try to compare with etherscan, you can see that some that reflects there are not showing in ethplorer maybe the reason for this is the token isnt recognized by the ethplorer.

Hey Guys,

Any help on this matter is appreciated. Also, if anyone would be so kind as to give me some merit, i'm trying to bring my account to a much more trustworthy status on here. Thanks again for all of your help!
Giving you merits wouldnt increase your trust status. You need to earn it here by being trustworthy. Though merit can give you a high rank status and be able to be trusted in the future. However, asking merit here is prohibited and considered as merit begging. I advise not to do this again, or worse you can get banned soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:34:17 PM

I am not a fan of Ethplorer so I don't know how it works, why don't you just use etherscan I've never have any issue using etherscan to look at the list of tokens I have in a specific wallet address

tread93 (OP)

Activity: 1131
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:08:19 PM

Don't beg for merit. It can earn you a negative rating instead.

What shows on Ethplorer also shows in MEW and check whether you got the contract address right else it won't show the right amount. Some tokens have the same symbol but different contract addresses and check the decimals too.

The coins not showing a percentage are basically the coins not being traded on any exchange and hence you won't see any value of those coins nor any chart.

I have removed that part from the message, I'm not really sure how it works, still a newbie on here so thx for understanding and the heads up. Will definitely only EARN the merit here, only way! I must bring up good topics of discussion then.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: