Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:30:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not FOMO on newly listed altcoins on Binance  (Read 789 times)
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:06:22 AM

I feel the MBL team dumped on the community because the binance distribution of reward ought to be 23rd of Febuary which case has not been distributed and I wonder where the increased circulating supply came from. Binance should investigate this and possibly dilist MBL for lack of integrity. Bitcoin and established altcoin are safer than these new altcoins. I was even removed by one of their admin for asking them some technical questions. A good team will engage the community.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:14:28 AM

I have never been Fomo because a coin will be listed on binance because normal trades like me will always update the news later, which is a disadvantage. If fomo were in that situation, there would be great risks.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:25:10 AM

ah people wont learn with it  .when they heard the word binance , they instantly think good stuffs  .  they worship everything on it so its not shocking at all to see people buying new coins on binance .  its also normal for the coin to drop after listing because investors of hodlers of those coins are also waiting for its listing so that they can sell it   . always happens on every coins or on any exchanges but if the coin is good , dump will be nothing  .  its also a good idea to sell imediately because further dumps are going  to be expected more  .
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:40:43 AM

because based on previous experience or 3 years ago, the coin that was just listing will definitely pump up. therefore, many traders still use the theory. but it seems that today the trend has changed since it was bearish in 2018, and we can see that many coins that have just been listed are actually dumping. 2 times I experienced this and it can be used as a lesson, that for now the coins that have just been listed are not necessarily going to be pumped, even though they are sold to binance which incidentally is a big exchanger.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:48:17 AM

Recently there have been a craze and buy rush for any coin new listed on Binance but usually turns to a nightmare for those who FOMO too early. $MBL which was listed today because they won vote for community coin dumped from 59 sats to 30 sats within some minutes. This was the case with LTO too. My little advise to traders, (especially newbie traders) is to analyze properly before diving into buying a newly listed coin on Binance especially and other exchanges with such hype. Even if you must do, use tight SL and moreover there is no point chasing a moving train.
I would expect such price loss because the project got listed for free,  it's a different story if the project conduct an IEO on binance, investors just will definitely take out profits, your advice ain't bad but it's pointing to free listed coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:59:38 AM

I think advice for research first before replace money already exist but people still focus in unrealistic profit make worst decision. Every event ( IEO, STO, ICO ) have the same pattern, after release will dump, that's fact. People more need currency than save their coins, switch it is the solution. New coin when listing meaning competitor for old coin and this is market, time will giving proof which one survive?. Dump is natural but if we want support crypto for better progress just save it until the price goes up, there's risk but can be reduce.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:03:47 AM

I would expect such price loss because the project got listed for free,  it's a different story if the project conduct an IEO on binance, investors just will definitely take out profits, your advice ain't bad but it's pointing to free listed coins
Is a coin registered for free not good, bro? because registering a coin into the exchange, of course there is an agreement between the project and the exchange, if indeed the exchange gives relief to the coin to be registered for free it will not be a problem and it is fine to do.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:16:54 AM

because based on previous experience or 3 years ago, the coin that was just listing will definitely pump up. therefore, many traders still use the theory. but it seems that today the trend has changed since it was bearish in 2018, and we can see that many coins that have just been listed are actually dumping. 2 times I experienced this and it can be used as a lesson, that for now the coins that have just been listed are not necessarily going to be pumped, even though they are sold to binance which incidentally is a big exchanger.

I think that happens many times. I see that a new coins list on Binance or another exchange cannot get pump too high, but we only see the coin is getting dump too deep. I already see this at Bittrex too, the coin could only increase by 10%, and then the price slowly will get dump deeper. I think that it was happening since the last year, but if the market can increase higher, perhaps, the new coin will have a chance to get a pump from the traders so the price can jump to a higher price.

I think we need to be careful if we want to buy the new coins, and we should remember that besides us who want to buy that coin, some people already have the coins and they are ready to sell the coin when it listed on that exchange. So we can research if we enter the market, that will be a good decision or not.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:25:43 AM

That's really one of the stupid move from newbie traders. If there's a good project with everything good and have real demand, no matter which exchange the coin is listed, price will increase. On the other hand, no matter Binance or other exchange list a coin, if the coin has no real demand, it will never get much attention from other. Listing on Binance may give you some pump most of the times but tthat's not guaranteed.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:30:26 AM

Just because it was listed on a good exchange doesn't mean that it would pump up.
We need to stop aggressively buying them,
I think it would be best to take some time and do our research for those new listed coins to know if they would be great for our investment plans.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:45:27 AM

Thanks for the tip.
I have been also dragged from those before specially when some altcoin wins the voting system.
Also, you could see this a lot in telegram.
People asking, "When Binance?" until when it is listed the value goes deep without even any reason at all.
Or, is it just that traders played the price for just a little time and brought it down.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 06:45:34 AM

Not only in Binance, but in most exchange this happens. When a coin listed, it goes up too quickly, probably the team members pump it artificially, and then the FOMO hunter gets all it dumped.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:51:07 AM

There is different between a free listed coin that wins a contest and a project that paid to get listed on binance, they aren't same thing, I'd rather FOMO on projects that paid than project that listed for free

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:04:40 AM

I think this whole thing came about when Binance started its series of IEO. Several people made lots of money out of it but those projects that were launched that time had good use cases and working product too. Other blockchain start-ups want to buy into this hype hence listing all sorts of worthless projects up there and this is why the two coins listed fail though it got listed on Binance.
if there are no use case and utility of the coin it will surely come crushing down lol.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:27:10 AM

There is different between a free listed coin that wins a contest and a project that paid to get listed on binance, they aren't same thing, I'd rather FOMO on projects that paid than project that listed for free
Indeed it is better to risk it on a project that is willing to spend their money for a greater opportunity or publicity than for those who only keeps their funds and rely on free listing.
Those new project had gained money from investors so why not spend it to make their project better?
Only few of the new projects are willing to do it because most of them are so greedy to spend what they already earned.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:56:35 AM

Thanks for this piece of information and advice. A lot of people I saw really was caught by MBL dump upon Binance listing.  I saw a lot of people bagging MBL tokens just because MBL won Binance listing. That's funny though. But let's not always expect every listed coin on Binance to do wonders. Otherwise we keep getting rekted.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:56:54 AM

Recently there have been a craze and buy rush for any coin new listed on Binance but usually turns to a nightmare for those who FOMO too early. $MBL which was listed today because they won vote for community coin dumped from 59 sats to 30 sats within some minutes.

Even if you must do, use tight SL and moreover there is no point chasing a moving train.

Ive seen how the coin pump during the time it was still on voting session. I know that most coins during coin vote session pumps hard. From 20 sat to 50 sat the price of this MBL and when it got listed it go down to 30 sats. Anyway I like your advise but market is really crashing like hell especially if the whales are keep interrupting and manipulating the price at will.

Not only in Binance, but in most exchange this happens. When a coin listed, it goes up too quickly, probably the team members pump it artificially, and then the FOMO hunter gets all it dumped.
Hunters? This isnt about bounty. The project was nominated in Binance community voting and win. The timing of dumping as stated could be worse to those who FOMO and bought at maybe 50 sats. Dont just butt in if the topic youre talking is out of discussion.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:01:17 AM

You can take the advantage of this scenario but you need to be quick and never lose your sight with your trades. But if you think that you can't do that, avoid it those newly listed coins even in Binance.

This FOMO is everywhere.

Even with news and other stuffs, people tend to FOMO because of bad and good news.
Couldn't agree more. Perhaps, some people out there took the advantage of such news quickly though. But may be majority didn't get the chance as dump happened so quickly. So, I totally agree to this man, if you can't handle quick stuff like this you better get out of the scene it might be bad for you. Reminds me of my friend, boasting around telling that he had bought some good coin, and when we checked out, it turns out to be the opposite of what we especially he expect.

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:14:30 AM

i prefer to join community giveaways and important airdrops than jump into an exiting altcoin that just got listed on a tier 1 exchange. i bought foam when it was listed on poloniex. i can tell you that till date, the coin has never got back to it listing price. it fall below ICO price, listing price. i am even scared the token might be delisted on poloniex. this force me to sell out with little or no gain.
i regret such trade and it will never happen again.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:21:58 AM

You can take the advantage of this scenario but you need to be quick and never lose your sight with your trades. But if you think that you can't do that, avoid it those newly listed coins even in Binance.

This FOMO is everywhere.

Even with news and other stuffs, people tend to FOMO because of bad and good news.
Couldn't agree more. Perhaps, some people out there took the advantage of such news quickly though. But may be majority didn't get the chance as dump happened so quickly. So, I totally agree to this man, if you can't handle quick stuff like this you better get out of the scene it might be bad for you. Reminds me of my friend, boasting around telling that he had bought some good coin, and when we checked out, it turns out to be the opposite of what we especially he expect.
I had a laugh with the last part about your friend. Though it's funny but this is the reality that many do buy random coins they think will moon soon. I have the same on my mind too and I was brought with the crowd when I've heard their opinions.

But I have proved to myself that bitcoin will always be the best choice no matter how promising these new coins are. And Binance doesn't guarantee profit whether it will list some new good or bad coins depending on their standards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: