Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 7 exchanges for trading  (Read 864 times)
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:01:08 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 12:32:40 PM by Nawrod

Most of the most popular exchanges were listed, but I would also like to mention about CoinDeal - this is the cryptocurrency exchange which I've been using for almost 2 years and I can recommend it. Pretty "young" one but very rapidly-developing. It is worth checking because of its broad variety of payment methods and markets, free deposits and low fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:22:54 AM

Binance is that the best exchange site for doing business Top of all and really fashionable everyone I accept as true with you that so as to enhance our skills we'd like to possess an account at every site. Then we will study each exchange site and gain knowledge the foremost exchange I do is Binance Bittrex Poloniex and fork delta. There are many benefits and low fees for doing business here.
I agree. Binance did a great job about their performance and most of their customers are satisfied to their services. They are responsive in terms of exchanging alt coins, trading and customer support. It's been a year since my first transaction in Binance and now they continue to improve better.  Kucoin is also top in my list and you can also try Hotbit. Hitbtc is one of the first crypto currency exchange that I used and their security is very strong but fees are too high.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 09:40:09 PM

Hi Everyone!

I've used a lot of crypto exchanges over the last 8 years or so. I wanted to share my top 7 exchanges going into 2020.

I would love to hear what everyone here thinks and see if I'm missing any exchange from my list.

Check it out and let me know.

The Top 7 Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2020

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

List of amazing exchanges you have in the link, i think the exchanges are the best anyone can come across in recent tume.
My highlight of the list is Binance, i just can't stop to love the exchange as the exchange hardly goes a month without a new development update, with binance ecosystem,  i think you have every tool you need for proper trading of cryptocurrency.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:48:55 AM

Binance is that the best exchange site for doing business Top of all and really fashionable everyone I accept as true with you that so as to enhance our skills we'd like to possess an account at every site. Then we will study each exchange site and gain knowledge the foremost exchange I do is Binance Bittrex Poloniex and fork delta. There are many benefits and low fees for doing business here.
I agree. Binance did a great job about their performance and most of their customers are satisfied to their services. They are responsive in terms of exchanging alt coins, trading and customer support. It's been a year since my first transaction in Binance and now they continue to improve better.  Kucoin is also top in my list and you can also try Hotbit. Hitbtc is one of the first crypto currency exchange that I used and their security is very strong but fees are too high.
In fact, I just like using Binance because this exchange is easier to use for me and everyone knows the existence of this exchange so if you choose to trade here, you will feel very satisfied. I have been at this exchange since this exchange was launched and until now I have not had any major issues yet. In addition, all coins have very high liquidity and you can freely trade without worrying much.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

In fact, I just like using Binance because this exchange is easier to use for me and everyone knows the existence of this exchange so if you choose to trade here, you will feel very satisfied. I have been at this exchange since this exchange was launched and until now I have not had any major issues yet. In addition, all coins have very high liquidity and you can freely trade without worrying much.

Even I choose to trade-in Binance exchange because I have never found any issues with this exchange. Even I am trading in this exchange for more than a year, which I never faced any issues and the updates provided by the company makes me attract more about the Binance exchange. We are seeing liquidity in Binance exchange.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:16:17 AM

I sometimes use Changelly when I need to swap something fast and with no extra steps. It fits me cause the rates are almost as good as they are at Binance, which I use for trading.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:05:28 AM

There are lot of options for us to use a good exchange platform here in cryptocurrency, and for me those are Bittrex, Kucoin, coinbene, Binance, Bitforex, Okex, Huobi, these are already proven and tested to me actually, and most often that I used to make some activity are Kucoin, Binance and Bitforex.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:12:47 AM

They are of huge numbers and all of them are promising. One thing that you should have to do (and I usually did this often times) is to find exchanges among the list that only ask for small fees either withdrawal or deposit. This could save you a lot. Of course, we have to consider also a certain exchange that will offer higher bids.

Then, it is better to try them all and for us to know which one will give a better way of trading. Popularity really matters but also we have to consider its market volume cause that would make it easier to do buying and selling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:16:53 PM

I don’t really know about top 7 exchanges but to me Northcrypto is amongst the finest quality option to use. It’s extremely easy, comfortable and easy to use platform to buy/sell/store Cryptos and to do it rather safely and securely too. So this is where it is rather cool to use them with having greater benefits and comfort to help with. The security is the biggest reason why I prefer them so much and keeps me at greater ease.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:25:19 AM

I don’t really know about top 7 exchanges but to me Northcrypto is amongst the finest quality option to use. It’s extremely easy, comfortable and easy to use platform to buy/sell/store Cryptos and to do it rather safely and securely too. So this is where it is rather cool to use them with having greater benefits and comfort to help with. The security is the biggest reason why I prefer them so much and keeps me at greater ease.
I swear to you. I have not heard of the existence of this exchange and do not have any reason I can trust your words. For me, this exchange is not reliable and there is very little information listed here so instead of choosing to trade here, I would choose exchanges like Binance or Okex to join because this is where I can more assured. In addition, you need to prove why this exchange can give customers peace of mind.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:10:33 AM

That's a nice article mentioning some of the top exchanges. It might be a good article to read for newbies who are about to start trading with cryptocurrencies are are yet confused about which exchange to choose. Most of the newbies might make a mistake by choosing a wrong exchange which might perhaps be decentralized but not have good liquidity or volume and this might lead them to delayed trades as per the market conditions.

I am personally using a single exchange to perform each and every trade and that is binance. I trust binance and also I love the benefits of minimizing the fees with BNB and also some other benefits like launchpad, futures account, etc. Each of us should choose a exchange which might meet our requirements.
natefielding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:55:48 AM

most of your top 7 exchanges were used by me also specially binance, kucoin and Bittrex.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:57:26 AM

They are of huge numbers and all of them are promising. One thing that you should have to do (and I usually did this often times) is to find exchanges among the list that only ask for small fees either withdrawal or deposit. This could save you a lot. Of course, we have to consider also a certain exchange that will offer higher bids.

Then, it is better to try them all and for us to know which one will give a better way of trading. Popularity really matters but also we have to consider its market volume cause that would make it easier to do buying and selling.
We should never just choose a exchange only because it has comparatively lower withdrawal and deposit fees. There are a lot of exchanges which might charge minimum for withdrawal but yet these kinds of exchanges might not have huge traffic which would lead for a smaller volume.

Traders might hardly make any withdrawals and it would also be within long time intervals so we might not need to worry about the withdrawal fees as long as we are not transacting with smaller amounts. Mostly, the fees are considerably same for some top exchanges and the exchanges listed by OP in his article might have minute difference in their transaction fees.
nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:58:13 AM

Binance is the first place for sure. But i also can recommend bitfinex after they finally add card top up method depositing there become much simpler
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:52:59 PM

Hi Everyone!

I've used a lot of crypto exchanges over the last 8 years or so. I wanted to share my top 7 exchanges going into 2020.

I would love to hear what everyone here thinks and see if I'm missing any exchange from my list.

Check it out and let me know.

The Top 7 Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2020

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

The exchange list in the link to the write up you shared is arguably the best. However, i think it all boils down to personal preference as there are lots of other big and easy to use exchange that the write up didn't cover but since the current best exchange available in the entire cryptocurrency market is topping the list in the write-up, i'd say no doubt binace is the giant exchange that outbest every other one out there. There constant updates and incoporation of essential trading tools are what's giving binance an edge over the rest. I think other exchanges such as Okex, bitfinex, gate, digifinex are notable exchanges that are not in the list
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:21:42 PM

most of your top 7 exchanges were used by me also specially binance, kucoin and Bittrex.

Not only you, but there are also many people using all those 7 exchanges based on their trading strategy, there is no guarantee that we should use only one exchange for trading. Based on the coins listed and research made by them will start trading on different exchanges.

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 08:00:14 PM

The list is ok, but it is always very individual. A few years ago on all of these exchanges did not need to do KYC, today is different. Every solid exchange forces you to identify. And that's not a good thing in my opinion. Does anyone have a list of exchanges where you don't have to do a KYC?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:40:34 PM

The list is ok, but it is always very individual. A few years ago on all of these exchanges did not need to do KYC, today is different. Every solid exchange forces you to identify. And that's not a good thing in my opinion. Does anyone have a list of exchanges where you don't have to do a KYC?
There are many top exchanges that don't require KYC users and are always selected by investors. In fact, I have been using the Binance exchange for 2 years now and this is the only exchange that I am most confident of.

Alternatively, you can also try Bitmax or Huobi because these two exchanges are worth the wait and have never forced users to complete KYC. The choice is yours anyway and should take some time to learn.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:41:55 PM

Personally, I use coindeal.com and this is my favourite exchange because of its low fees and huge variety of payment methods. Imo it's definitely better than these ones mentioned in the topic. Check out its great initiatives for users like for example free debit cryptocurrency card.
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 09:31:04 AM

For me Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin is the best exchange platform for trading. I don't know why Okex doesn't in the list, i think Okex is a good exchange platform with high volume and the performance also good likes Binance.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: