Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIKELY SCAM] Antminer group buy  (Read 16469 times)
Forexperiments

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

How do you know who minewithmind is?

I have no idea who's this guy

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
Forexperiments

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

3BTC - psu's - switches - wires - fans - probably those shelves - miscellaneous = zero profit so far.

So are you saying that 8 good PSU (or 15 cheap psu) and ONE 16 port switch are worth $1800?

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:07:08 PM

Do you? Really?

And you have invested BTC0.14 and are backing this guy up more than he does himself?

lowerjerzey

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

There is the possibility of redemption. You can have your dream of hosting hardware, but do it right.
1. Refund all sold shares.
2. Set a flat fee in fiat. <-this gains trust and guarantees you a profit. A diminishing percentage doesn't.
3. Under cut competitors but still make it worth your while.
4. Set a shorter term limit. 6 months is too long. Do maybe 3, or even 2.
5. Pay yourself weekly from the pot. Convert your fee to btc, then take that amount. Divvy out the rest.
6. Transparency is key. Disclose how you obtain your "free electricity". If it's through a landlord, you are definitely going to have a problem.
7. Make guarantees.  Do you have backup equipment? Are you paying for down time? What if you die, who takes over?
8. Take advise from others. This is your biggest problem.

Sorry man, but I called you out and you didn't like it. You were blinded by the excitement of starting your farm and selling shares. You didn't fully think this through and you half assed the terms, the price, payout, and share management. I came off harsh and punched you in your pride and you got highly offended, understandable. But, you can be redeemed. Suck it up, take my advise, and start over.

Or, this is a scam.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

3BTC - psu's - switches - wires - fans - probably those shelves - miscellaneous = zero profit so far.

So are you saying that 8 good PSU (or 15 cheap psu) and ONE 16 port switch are worth $1800?

Buyers remorse, I get it.
3BTC                $1800 -
15 decent psu's  $1500
1 16 port switch $ 150
15 decent fans   $ 150
miscellaneous     $ pick a number

total                 $0 -  pick a number

or he's a terrible host buying terrible equipment

3BTC                $1800 -
15 crap psu's     $1000
1 crap switch     $ 75
15 crap fans      $ 75
miscellaneous     $ pick a number

total                 $650 - pick a number

If he bought crap equipment, then he definitely sucks.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

Do you? Really?

And you have invested BTC0.14 and are backing this guy up more than he does himself?

Exactly. I totally wrecked this sale and Forexperiments has more to say than the host. Weird.

Forexperiments

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

Do you? Really?

Really. Because when people is insisting on a topic makes me mad.
I understand that you might think that this is a scam. Stop repeating that.
In my opinion this isn't a scam, before investing I calculated my cut and his cut and I saw that this will bring benefits to both of us

A flat fee as lowerjerzey is proposing makes the lease not worth anymore after 60 days, and after 60 days the shares won't pay back.
lowerjerzey, are you an expert in hosting mining rigs? Do you have experience? How many rigs do you manage?

Suppose a flat fee of $25 per each antminer
this is what a shareholder will get after paying the fee:
march: 0.08 BTC
april: 0.39 BTC
may: 0.25 BTC
june: 0.14 BTC
july: 0.08 BTC
august: 0.03 BTC
september: 0
october: not worth

Total: the shareholder just wasted its time, he will get just 0.97 BTC back after 6 months. Great ROI!!!

lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

Do you? Really?

Really. Because when people is insisting on a topic makes me mad.
I understand that you might think that this is a scam. Stop repeating that.
In my opinion this isn't a scam, before investing I calculated my cut and his cut and I saw that this will bring benefits to both of us

A flat fee as lowerjerzey is proposing makes the lease not worth anymore after 60 days, and after 60 days the shares won't pay back.
lowerjerzey, are you an expert in hosting mining rigs? Do you have experience? How many rigs do you manage?

Suppose a flat fee of $25 per each antminer
this is what a shareholder will get after paying the fee:
march: 0.08 BTC
april: 0.39 BTC
may: 0.25 BTC
june: 0.14 BTC
july: 0.08 BTC
august: 0.03 BTC
september: 0
october: not worth

Total: the shareholder just wasted its time, he will get just 0.97 BTC back after 6 months. Great ROI!!!

Uh, why are you speaking for the host. Your way, you benefit while the host gets screwed and does all the leg work. Zero incentive for the host to stay honest. Just stop. If the host is willing to do it your way, then he is dumb. Why would he do all the work for you to profit while he makes scraps? No incentive.  My way, shorten the term, collect the guaranteed fee, sell the equipment.  He definitely profits while you hope to ROI. It's called risk. The host will have zero risk. He gets paid. The shareholders take on the risk while the host does the work. Duh.

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:02:54 PM

You think you can talk to me like that and tell me what to do with your 8 step plan? Who are you?

Where do you get that 3 BTC from Huh

As I said before how much I made is none of your business but let me clarify this for you,
at the previous difficulty I made 1 bitcoin every 3 days, so in 9 days I have made what you claim is my total, today with 10 antminers I am still making  0.18080103BTC / day.

I don't want to keep entertaining you but get your facts straight before you go all in full attack.

And saying things like I was overexcited starting a farm? Dude you obviously are excited by my setup but for me it is pretty normal.

You are way off ...

If you are making that much then why sell shares?

Don't get me wrong I have a small farm of Ants my self but I didn't go all out to sell shares because it is in my best interest to keep mining for me now.
When it's not, then I will sell shares.
But doing it now doesn't make sense unless you own a proper datacenter like Ninja does, which you don't.

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:10:57 PM

TO ROI ASAP AND REINVEST IN HOPEFULLY S2 IF THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK OR BIGGER S1 FARM

please read the post before saying things that already have been said.

On day 1 you asked for eligius page for proof, are you also one of those guys asking all the proof and once it is delivered saying it's not good?

Did I obligate any of you to buy shares here? I don't think so.

You get 86400seconds in life everyday, stop wasting them.

That's the thing....

S2 batch 3 is not open yet so you can produce the coins you need by then.....

lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

You think you can talk to me like that and tell me what to do with your 8 step plan? Who are you?

Where do you get that 3 BTC from Huh

As I said before how much I made is none of your business but let me clarify this for you,
at the previous difficulty I made 1 bitcoin every 3 days, so in 9 days I have made what you claim is my total, today with 10 antminers I am still making  0.18080103BTC / day.

I don't want to keep entertaining you but get your facts straight before you go all in full attack.

And saying things like I was overexcited starting a farm? Dude you obviously are excited by my setup but for me it is pretty normal.

You are way off ...

Pride, love it. You won't sell anymore shares, that is guaranteed. You have proven you are stubborn and have something to hide or you are just plain dumb. You are unwilling to take my excellent advice. Oh well, I tried. I won't post anymore.  But here's a question that should be answered...

How are you getting free electricity?

If you are making that much then why sell shares?

Don't get me wrong I have a small farm of Ants my self but I didn't go all out to sell shares because it is in my best interest to keep mining for me now.
When it's not, then I will sell shares.
But doing it now doesn't make sense unless you own a proper datacenter like Ninja does, which you don't.

Exactly! Why is he selling shares? That was my whole point to begin with. Honestly, by his pricing and the way he just hands over his miners to shareholders, he might just be very generous!

BEWARE!!! This host has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
May abandon shareholders.
Read my posts!

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

You still haven't answered the question...

How comes you have FREE electricity?
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:00:26 PM

Grammar nazi, it is How come* without the s and why dont I explain to you how to become rich? Call me I'll help you attacking troll.

That is the answer I needed to call this a SCAM!!!!
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

Grammar nazi, it is How come* without the s and why dont I explain to you how to become rich? Call me I'll help you attacking troll.

Zing. He got you S4VV4S. Don't post anymore.  Let it fall off the front page. It's dead.

BEWARE!!! This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
May abandon shareholders.
Read my posts!

S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

Now that they finally finished with their Team-Ranting.
If you are interested read the post from the beginning and their ranting and take your own conclusions out of this. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post here and I'll inform you.

This groupbuy status is : Shares available : 398/540

Current shareholders:
ant 103 :    
              Drai:                     4  shares
              Forexperiments:     5 shares
ant 113:  
              crackfoo:              25 shares

Drai:                  36 shares (ant 106)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 111)
anonymous:       36 shares (ant 117)

If you buy 36 shares the antminer will be changed to your poolinfo & worker immediatly.

If you are talking about my rating then PEOPLE PLEASE DO READ IT INCLUDING THE REFERENCE!!!!
I already broke down one scammer, you are next!!!!
S4VV4S

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

Now that they finally finished with their Team-Ranting.
If you are interested read the post from the beginning and their ranting and take your own conclusions out of this. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post here and I'll inform you.

This groupbuy status is : Shares available : 398/540

Current shareholders:
ant 103 :    
              Drai:                     4  shares
              Forexperiments:     5 shares
ant 113:  
              crackfoo:              25 shares

Drai:                  36 shares (ant 106)
cr4sh0verride:    36 shares (ant 111)
anonymous:       36 shares (ant 117)

If you buy 36 shares the antminer will be changed to your poolinfo & worker immediatly.

If you are talking about my rating then PEOPLE PLEASE DO READ IT INCLUDING THE REFERENCE!!!!
I already broke down one scammer, you are next!!!!

Like I mentioned above, if you are interested read my post and their ranting and take your own conclusions, I won't be shoving anything in anybody's face with caps and colors, just take your time to read everything, a calculator and some common sence and choose whatever you want to do.

That is exactly what I did and my main man jerzey nailed it.
It is NOT profitable for you, therefor a SCAM.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

So once i received the 0.5 bitcoins with 2 confirmations I will immediatly change the workerinfo to yours and then you have to pay the remaining 0.416BTC before thursday or it will be cancelled and I will reimbourse you minus what I should have mined in those days.

Here is your unique adress: 1CNsFvq1Vv9FoB9qnCH7FTeAEifL2kyWZy

Hi btcmin0r1,
I've payed all of the S1 with these 0.318
Here the tx-id: 88405c65ad0049f928ceb17c4e4ce59652e34359cd1ea8c2f18d507b0606e0fa

0.098 left, I'm waiting to be mature in my wallet. Let me know if we can start with these 4 shares.

audiocartwall

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

Ok audiocartwall received funds and you will start mining at midnight for 25GH/S for antminer 103.
Could you just provide me the payout adress please and your good to go.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KhP1KXUSE67xxJ3GtY6ccSjJWRpb1i6Xm

Payout address thanks!
1A9jbdcu3VqFFAz4kyEFruPLTvJVPEo6Sq
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:45:38 PM

BEWARE!!!

He's now creating fake shareholders!

This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
His business model is terrible. He is clueless. He won't listen to reason.
His ego is huge and his own return on his investment is small.
High risk of abandoning his shareholders.
Or, Scam.
Read my posts!

audiocartwall

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:49:43 PM

BEWARE!!!

He's now creating fake shareholders!

This host is delusional and has no incentive to keep hosting for 6 months.
His business model is terrible. He is clueless. He won't listen to reason.
His ego is huge and his own return on his investment is small.
High risk of abandoning his shareholders.
Or, Scam.
Read my posts!

Im defiantly not a fake share holder if thats what you implying!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: