Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes hunters are to be blame  (Read 1138 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 10:09:18 PM

Not all projects will succeed even if we choose them right but doing research can safe you from time wasting projects, there are different between the two, scam projects and projects that are good but failed
They are essentially the same for an investor's point of view. Who cares about the project and what they are developing, you could hold some coins of that for future demand and selling but a person looking for a quick flip would be less concerned about a long term headache. For bounty hunters who are of the same mindset the long term value does not matter.

In any case, the ICO markets have shown that long term holding of these tokens are rarely if ever useful. They mostly end up being pumped and dumped.
This is true story and thats the main motive or goal of most investors on which they do need to take profits as early as they can thats why we do see that
all of coins value when gets listed on an exchange initially would really dumped its price so hard. Bounty hunters do took the blame but actually its investors
itself are securing out once it gets listed.

Most times bounty hunters are to be blame because I suspected that many still hate doing research on projects, without research how will one detect the potential of any new project? Many bounty hunters are plain lazy ass

I think it's right to say for beginners because they don't do research, so just playing with the new bounty is what keeps the projects from developing because they are promoted by newbie accounts.
I'm sure the top-ranked accounts will do their research carefully so they can guess even if they are inaccurate and know how the project will run smoothly.
We should consider trusting some of our campaign manager, you can rely on to them. Trusted CM would be a great point when choosing a legit project. We should also rely on our own research about the project. If project failed to reach the market cap it's the team behind would be blamed but if in the first place the project is a scam and bounty hunters not aware to it, probably they would the one to be blame with.
Following trusted or known manager is much a better step rather than doing some random choices of project.Of course they would choose up
those projects which arent fraud or legit ones but it doesnt mean that it would guarantee success into the project that they do manage.
All things will depend on support of the community if they do found out the project is worth to risk on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 06:27:20 PM

We have bad projects and Bad bounty hunters as well, this is exactly what's going on, it seems most bad complains are always from bad bounty hunters, the moment a bounty Hunter start noticing how bad they are they will adjust, research is a necessity

No, not every complain comes from bad bounty hunter, rather it comes because of bad bounty project! Some people never learned from mistakes, they keep doing shit bounties and when they don't get payment, they start spreading negativity! I don't blame them, because sometimes shit projects can give you more money than a decent bounty campaign! I saw people earned 2-3K USD from Airwallet, Wes token bounty, but I did not earn even 100$ from Ferrum, Haratoken bounty!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 04:59:27 AM

No, not every complain comes from bad bounty hunter, rather it comes because of bad bounty project!
Just end the bounties altogether. No bounties no complaints.

Some people never learned from mistakes, they keep doing shit bounties and when they don't get payment, they start spreading negativity!
Sucks to be them. They never learnt to move on to doing some real jobs that can give them money.

I don't blame them, because sometimes shit projects can give you more money than a decent bounty campaign! I saw people earned 2-3K USD from Airwallet, Wes token bounty, but I did not earn even 100$ from Ferrum, Haratoken bounty!
Have you been able to spend those coins and cash in that money? Or are you still holding on to it hoping that they get listed on some exchange. If so then very good, but if you are looking for a somewhat stable income and not a place where luck plays a big role, you should avoid bounties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 02:08:10 PM

It's a shame asking a bounty Hunter about a project he is promoting and can't say why he choose the project, some bounty hunters are still promoting projects blindly, they don't do research, mainly when a bounty campaign offers 1 million tokens they think it's huge money whereas the total value is around 3000$ for all campaigns 🤪 and after getting paid complains takes place, who is at fault here?

If that is the case then he missed something what bounty hunters are going to receive are not really the value of the token the real value only comes when it is trade able in the market, I have seen coins going down 90% when it hit the market and bounty hunters are complaining their rewards not what reflect on the price of the token, because it's the market that decides the price, they must take this in consideration.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:38:07 AM

Every hunters have the right to promote any project they want, either they will win big or small it's none of my or yours business, if I can recollect very well even a bounty project with small allocation turns out better than 100k bounty allocation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:24:23 AM

Every hunters have the right to promote any project they want, either they will win big or small it's none of my or yours business, if I can recollect very well even a bounty project with small allocation turns out better than 100k bounty allocation

yeah small rewards but legit and paying is always better than a 100k bounty that are not sureball if they will pay or not but the op's point is not those small paying bounties but rather the bigger ones  but we shouldnt still blame the hunters because hunters only have an ambition to earn big because maybe in their whole lives they never notice to hold a big amount of money , thats why they are only trying thier luck on the bounties .  i know because i have gone thru this part but even now im still poor although i quit joining bounties/airdrops for good .
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:36:27 PM

even how small or big the rewards is ,you will only know if its worth it for your time once the bounties finish and ended . sometimes all those project with small allocation give high rewards since only few hunter participate on that campaign. unlike popular and high allocation rewards they have many participants want to join.

Baoanhbmt

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:49:03 PM

Even some bounty managers get a lot of projects. Most bounty managers almost do not devote time to studying the project with which they will work, because why need to do it if the bounty manager receives immediately his pay in top altcoins or bitcoin, so thats why there are too many scam bounty companies on this forum.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:12:21 AM

We have bad projects and Bad bounty hunters as well, this is exactly what's going on, it seems most bad complains are always from bad bounty hunters, the moment a bounty Hunter start noticing how bad they are they will adjust, research is a necessity

No, not every complain comes from bad bounty hunter, rather it comes because of bad bounty project! Some people never learned from mistakes, they keep doing shit bounties and when they don't get payment, they start spreading negativity! I don't blame them, because sometimes shit projects can give you more money than a decent bounty campaign! I saw people earned 2-3K USD from Airwallet, Wes token bounty, but I did not earn even 100$ from Ferrum, Haratoken bounty!
How do you compare the bad and good bounty projects?

I never if there is a bounty hunter who tells that they got 2-3 K USD form those bounties that you said, is this real?

Maybe you just took more expectations to the bounty project that you joined so as you just give a bad rating for those projects who give a lot of money for the bounty hunter.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 06:55:40 AM

Of course they have the right to do that.

Be at the cost of what? Their time, their reputation - both if not more things are important to them. Using that time they would be able to develop some skills instead of hunting behind worthless tokens. Develop some skills that actually will be paying them a decent earning in future.

Thing is that most bounty hunters are in it for the payment. Very few care for what the project really is and what they are trying to develop in the first place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:31:27 PM

Of course they have the right to do that.

Be at the cost of what? Their time, their reputation - both if not more things are important to them. Using that time they would be able to develop some skills instead of hunting behind worthless tokens. Develop some skills that actually will be paying them a decent earning in future.

Thing is that most bounty hunters are in it for the payment. Very few care for what the project really is and what they are trying to develop in the first place.

Its a must thing but most people do neglect such thing but rather continue on wasting up their time and effort into things which are unsure.Its true that its not our business but its just sad to think that they should at least utilize their time into something more productive or to things that can give out positive outcome on due time.Im aint perfect too but i already learned enough and long time stopped on doing bounty hunting due to
unprofitability reason.No one cant stop us in our actions but we should really be sensible or try to look around on whats the actual happening or chances on making money.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:56:51 PM

even how small or big the rewards is ,you will only know if its worth it for your time once the bounties finish and ended . sometimes all those project with small allocation give high rewards since only few hunter participate on that campaign. unlike popular and high allocation rewards they have many participants want to join.
If the project successfully listed to the exchange that will be the determining time if the hunters will benefits or received lo value rewards. Even how
big the allocation but the current value from the exchange is not good it's still nothing, unlike those small amount offers where once the project
got in to any exchange the value can be lifted by the developing team since the numbers of tokens are lesser.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:15:22 AM

its just sad to think that they should at least utilize their time into something more productive or to things that can give out positive outcome on due time.
People learn by making mistakes. I am sure many of them did learn, while some other just post their anger in different social media channels like the ANN threads, telegram channels, blaming the project or the bounty manager. The basic concept behind this is that free money is a gimmick and does not exist, in reality.

Im aint perfect too but i already learned enough and long time stopped on doing bounty hunting due to unprofitability reason.No one cant stop us in our actions but we should really be sensible or try to look around on whats the actual happening or chances on making money.
Good thing you changed your ways. Humans are slaves of their habits and being able to change your habit is worth some appraisal. Its not about profitability but about dignity that bounty hunters lose when doing bounties with full enthusiasm and being forced to sell off their KYC for the reward, which again ends up being worthless in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AthenaBanana
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:16:32 AM

I think new hunters do that thing but old hunters that are experienced in hunting bounty they always look for the bounty pool and the bounty campaign allocation (percentage) if they see its too small they won't even bother to join it, in the case of choosing a bounty My advice just follow Bounty Managers that have a good history of choosing bounties to promote
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:10:22 AM

Some bounties have very low reward pool but after bounty ends they triple in price, like 3x or more, this happened in Cartesi project and tachyon protocol, it's not always about the pool but the quality of the project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:05:01 PM

It's a shame asking a bounty Hunter about a project he is promoting and can't say why he choose the project, some bounty hunters are still promoting projects blindly, they don't do research, mainly when a bounty campaign offers 1 million tokens they think it's huge money whereas the total value is around 3000$ for all campaigns 🤪 and after getting paid complains takes place, who is at fault here?
true, they dont calculate and do research about the price of the coin if it's worth there effort in joining the campaign, well i was also one of them when joining campaign i just focus on amount of token they will give us,

newbies will realize and learn it when time had passed .

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 06:54:53 PM

Blaming each other won't give a solution to this scam projects, and when hunters investing their time means they are responsible to choose their project wisely or else they will face the losses.On the other hand scam projects using those hunters to make money for them by stealing others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 01:32:59 AM

Some bounties have very low reward pool but after bounty ends they triple in price, like 3x or more, this happened in Cartesi project and tachyon protocol, it's not always about the pool but the quality of the project
that's what I do, I always choose projects with large allocations, but now I am starting to improve, I will choose bounty projects with good quality and have potential in the future
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 03:07:52 AM

that's what I do, I always choose projects with large allocations, but now I am starting to improve, I will choose bounty projects with good quality and have potential in the future
I agree, but even if project had potential on success but there are many participants in the bounty campaigns and they had lower allocation on the campaign, the lower the bounty reward you will earn.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 06:04:41 AM

I think new hunters do that thing but old hunters that are experienced in hunting bounty they always look for the bounty pool and the bounty campaign allocation (percentage) if they see its too small they won't even bother to join it, in the case of choosing a bounty My advice just follow Bounty Managers that have a good history of choosing bounties to promote
Managers are good no doubt about it but that is not an indicator of a bounty being legit. No ICO is a legal security and thus it is a risk to gather their tokens hoping it will go up in future, same with being a bounty hunter for these shitcoins. You can pump and dump them, then you would be lucky but hoping for the long term rise in price is a wrong thing to speculate on.

Instead we have bitcoin paying campaigns coming up every few weeks so join them instead. But first you should build your account and rank by posting quality posts in different sections of the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x