Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind ALTCOINS not bouncing Back  (Read 687 times)
BlackboardTrade524

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:46:23 AM

I think, There are ambitious trading aspiration but according this aspire there have no investment in altcoin so that reason the altcoins are going back.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 12:57:40 PM

In this past fews days altcoins has been steadily doing well, most especially ETH which has been gaining since March and other major Atlcoins are following like chainlink, tezos, xrp. And might still see some surge in bitcoin price especially its halving is just 16 days away from happening.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:09:13 AM

In this past fews days altcoins has been steadily doing well, most especially ETH which has been gaining since March and other major Atlcoins are following like chainlink, tezos, xrp. And might still see some surge in bitcoin price especially its halving is just 16 days away from happening.

Right, ALT/BTC obviously still rely on bitcoin's price movement so alt season might start when bitcoin will have its bull run after the halving in the next two week. Although we have seen bitcoin's price going steady to $8k and so Ethereum goes or at least closer to $200 and so is the rest of the alt coins. Some of them are like -90% from its all time high, but as soon as the bull run started, they might cut it like -60% and then the rest of 2021 and beyond are going to be exciting again.

It could be just a bulltrap though, the halving is still weeks later, everybody expects the price to go up, they have been setting this semi type of bullish market but eventually, they will sell all for they know lockdown could last longer. I wouldn't buy yet until I can see the chart dipping again to close to the bottom. It's my loss if it doesn't happen though. The volume of som altcoin is getting huge though, these are just to few coins.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:27:38 AM

I don't know if the bouncing from the altcoin is a good time or not but I think we can make a profit from that, but we need to be careful to select the coin because many coins can make a trap in the high price. The altcoin increased, but it seems, the price cannot break the higher price because it will stop at some level and it will be back to the lower price, and that happens many times. But it still a good time to try to make a profit although maybe we feel it is a bit difficult.

103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:38:50 AM

Well you made your point, one of which you feel is the team dumping their bag or investors dumping, I don't see it that way one of the reasons I think alt is not bouncing back because of the halving that is in front, everyone wants to hold some amount of  bitcoin that has affected the price of Alt ,also when there is instability in the price of Bitcoin,it affects Alts a lot.

NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:23:58 PM

Only a few issue or topic can't be main reason for altcoins back bouncing, because there many more traders are try to resolve it's immovability for their more benefit on investment, as a result we see the market is going to down day by day. The one of the major reason why altcoin not bouncing back is because of investors avoiding altcoin market. Good old days of a comfortable investors will be back , we hope so .

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:41:03 PM

Do not expect that the majority of altcoins will recover during or after the crisis, it is normal to see that there are shitcoins that losing its value because of the low demand and not good liquidity. If we will trade or buy altcoins, make sure that it is part of the most traded where it has a high volume for us to say that there are buyers that are really interested to buy it. I only trading altcoins that have potential in the market in order for me to handle the risks very well.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:57:16 PM

Even though Altcoins cannot mimic what they did during the late 2017 they are still somehow mirroring Bitcoin's movements the only difference is they aren't as high or as near in their ATHs when they are moving along with Bitcoin. The only thing I see why the bear market that was triggered after the 2017 bull run cause some kind of FUD that made a lot of demand go away from Altcoins
The top alt coin might mimic the bitcoin to a certain point but still i am not expecting some of the coins touching their previous all time high valuation as the situation is not the same and you cannot expect investors pouring in big amounts when the economy is going down and with the pandemic i doubt whether we will see a bitcoin rally like we used to see in the past, there are many variables that cannot be explained.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 06:02:06 PM

There is too much fragmentation out there, and that is the reason why they are not bouncing back. For each niche domain, we have dozens of altcoins and tokens in circulation. So obviously the investment get fragmented. In the near future, I expect the vast majority of the less promising cryptocurrencies to die out. This will clean up the market a little bit and the remaining alts should rally once that happens.
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:26:07 PM

Your topic is about altcoins back bouncing more acute analysis, It's reallly an inconvenient moment for the traders, If the altcoin being conducted according present it would be an impediment issue for the blockchain technology market, Everything is only focused on Bitcoin bully , if Bitcoin weakens than altcoin will automatically weaken too . To me the whole market is under a certain manipulative influence of large players for the alts to go down .

SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:29:07 PM

Since last few months almost majority of trader/Investor are seems like hopeless or bored from this dead marked, Expect whales or manipulator. Here are many are at safe side by making some decent moves during a little recovery season, But still a majority of peoples are in extreme loss or average loss. Here is many aspect behind the all scenario. A few are following:

a) We always expect a big hit and don't trade according plan.
        b) Many strong projects are effected due to shitcoins performance.
        c) Altcoin will still remain dead due to Bitcoin's FOMO
        d) Worst reasoning why Alt market will not be bounce back at the position where it was before all this mess is
        Most project dump their whole supply in market on its investors.

Good points listed there I totally agree with all but I think we miss one crucial point which is the fact majority of these Altoona are profit oriented business for the owners and such their market behavior can't be accurately predicted (e.g. Matic)

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:33:30 PM

Well crypto market is cruel for most but i still believe that investors that will stay calm and patient will have the last smile, we are know that big bull trend is due and it is just a matter of time, it can be here in 6 months or in one or 2 years time but it will come so i would just say to hodl and we know market will be unstoppable when real bulls come and we all will be able to take profit at desired levels.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:45:17 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 06:58:55 PM by BITCOIN4X

There is too much fragmentation out there, and that is the reason why they are not bouncing back. For each niche domain, we have dozens of altcoins and tokens in circulation. So obviously the investment get fragmented. In the near future, I expect the vast majority of the less promising cryptocurrencies to die out. This will clean up the market a little bit and the remaining alts should rally once that happens.
There are tens to hundreds of new altcoin projects that are published every month and that will add a series of tokens and coins that are not valuable in the exchange. So I think there is no meaning if some altcoins die because there are dozens of other altcoins that are patched so that the events remain the same.

Finally, I have to say that most of altcoin is not a good investment asset even though altcoin is ranked at the top of CMC or the like.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mujahid hussain

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:06:57 PM

You dont hold the investors and they all have the rights to dump anytime they want to. And if they see the altcoin they hold make profit, why not sell it immediately? that is the purpos why they bought it and trade it.

Anyone can sell whenever they want and you cannot blame bitcoin for this. If you want to avoid dumping of alts, buy bitcoin.
I am always buy when bitcoin stable.
First of fall, all old altcoin is look like an old technology. I am always buy new technology like matic, wazirx, Fet and Celer. I know that prevoius bull run: all. Altcoin gave huge profits but this time depend on technology, research. I hope that you will learn from my content
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:18:17 PM

The main reason is simple no demand for these tokens because they have no usecases. When Ethereum was pumping hard then t was because it was serving a demand that was ICO and we all know the amount of money that was raised through ICO then so people started buying to get into the next big thing, if there is no demand for these Altcoins like the ICO days then people need to forget the talk of $1000 Ethereum or Altcoin market doing 10X

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mujahid hussain

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:36:54 PM

The main reason is simple no demand for these tokens because they have no usecases. When Ethereum was pumping hard then t was because it was serving a demand that was ICO and we all know the amount of money that was raised through ICO then so people started buying to get into the next big thing, if there is no demand for these Altcoins like the ICO days then people need to forget the talk of $1000 Ethereum or Altcoin market doing 10X
Exactly here I can share you important tips which I am using to enter the trade
1: coinmarketcap
     I analysis the total marketcap of the coin, supply, and from start to present historical volume.
2. Macd cross over on 1 day, week , monthly chart.
3. Reading the transaction, on chain anaylsis
4. Hype in the market
5. Join the reddit, twitter, facebook reviews
6. After that I make decision to enter the trade just like an smart play
This is for big investment
For day trading Always using top 10 altcoin because it follows the btc.
I hope you will get knowledge from this content.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:39:48 PM

Winklevoss twins predicted that altcoin season will start, medias are talking about new highs, everything seems that Bitcoin survived the worst, but again, think more. When everyone is positive, crash will happen, like in 2017. So do not fall into FOMO, people in the USA don´t have money for basic stuffs and they are not thinking about investing into BTC and other cryptos.  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:42:04 PM

Another reason is that the majority of alts correlates with BTC. While it stagnates/dump/pump those alts do the same.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:44:36 PM

Winklevoss twins predicted that altcoin season will start, medias are talking about new highs, everything seems that Bitcoin survived the worst, but again, think more. When everyone is positive, crash will happen, like in 2017. So do not fall into FOMO, people in the USA don´t have money for basic stuffs and they are not thinking about investing into BTC and other cryptos.  Roll Eyes
I think there are still many people who have lots of money it's just that for the main reason is because there is an outbreak of the corona virus which in my opinion still makes them afraid of entering into altcoin, but you can see that many altcoins are still cheap so this is a very moment it's good to buy altcoin and wait until the price goes up or the altcoin season starts.

swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 09:12:03 PM

Because everyone expects the in the growth of altcoins as it was before. But this will not happen. Now and so you can make good money on the jumps in the course of altcoins. Therefore, I do not understand why everyone is so actively waiting the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: