Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Mycryptoview - Learn and share knowledge about cryptos  (Read 781 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 04:09:36 PM

hi,when can we expect bounty campaign to end? thanks, good luck team

Hello,

Thanks. Bounty campaign ends in the week starting 27, July and token will be distributed after ico.

The bounty ended in July and what about the current developments. Is everything going well?
I also saw you a new bounty released today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5297820.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mycryptoview (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:34:29 PM

Hello,

Thanks. Bounty campaign ends in the week starting 27, July and token will be distributed after ico.

The bounty ended in July and what about the current developments. Is everything going well?
I also saw you a new bounty released today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5297820.0

Everything is going well. The new bounty is part of the next development phase. For current development, we are working on finishing that as its only one milestone left on our roadmap.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 11:58:08 AM

Hello,

Everything is going well. The new bounty is part of the next development phase. For current development, we are working on finishing that as its only one milestone left on our roadmap.

Thank's, this is very interesting and I will continue to see the movement of the steps that you have designed before. I hope what you want will come true with the plan. Wink

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:43:17 PM

How many team run this platform? If its run by one person then I’m very impressed, despite the fundraising didn’t end up well I admire the hardwork of the site owner to proceed with project. I believe the platform has real potential and only needs strong marketing push.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:14:42 PM

I'm not happy...

Being in your bounty has made me lose $21
I was paid for the signature bounty and I should have just sold asap but I never I wanted to hold on to the tokens. Now the token is unlisted from uniswap and isn't being traded anywhere so it is worthless.
I was also in the bounty for liquidation and I was the only one. How do I get my $21 back I gave to uni swap for the liquidation? How do I get my tokens and eth back from uniswap?

I have uni-v2 token which I got after placing liquidation. So how to I redeem them?

So I lost $21 my time and effort and now I have useless tokens. You can't even use the tokens on your website. They do nothing.

Great Job guys.
Mycryptoview (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:37:10 PM

I'm not happy...

Being in your bounty has made me lose $21
I was paid for the signature bounty and I should have just sold asap but I never I wanted to hold on to the tokens. Now the token is unlisted from uniswap and isn't being traded anywhere so it is worthless.
I was also in the bounty for liquidation and I was the only one. How do I get my $21 back I gave to uni swap for the liquidation? How do I get my tokens and eth back from uniswap?

I have uni-v2 token which I got after placing liquidation. So how to I redeem them?

So I lost $21 my time and effort and now I have useless tokens. You can't even use the tokens on your website. They do nothing.

Great Job guys.

Token is not unlisted on uniswap, here the link to uniswap v2 pair https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?theme=dark&inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0x9F033897C1957AA11Ac18428c1f9f85985196b55

Sorry for the late reply - We didn't get any notifications of your message
Mycryptoview (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 06:13:38 PM

Mycryptoview is an online crypto platform for anyone to learn and share knowledge about cryptos. Our mission is to create awareness about cryptos by creating a platform that will help increase the world's knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We want to connect those people with experience in cryptos to the people that are looking for the knowledge.

• Reviews:- Users can create reviews about cryptos based on their experience.
  • Questions:- Users can ask a question about specific cryptos.
  • Answers:- Users get their question answered by other members that know more about cryptocurrencies.
  • Tipping:- Other users can send our tokens to reviews creators or answers creators.
  • Polls:- We give users the power to decide if a post is spam whenever our algorithm filters the post by allowing users to vote and get rewards.

Mycryptoview public beta release date is 01/03/2020, meaning we may add or remove some features on the final release. We will need your support. You can support us through the following ways:-

• Participating in our crowdfunding.
  • Early adopters.
  • Participating in our Bounty program.
  • Or just giving us feedback by dropping us an email(this will help us go through all the feedback easily).We will try our best to go through all feedback left on our bitcoin talk page.

You can now create your token with our token generator for free on Ethereum when you hold MCV tokens. For other networks, you will have to pay a small fee. Check our token generator via the link below

https://mycryptoview.com/tool/create-token
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: